Increase T And DHT While Losing Fat/weight And Building Muscle

japanesedude

Im a 23yrs old Japanese male who need more T and DHT .
I have an anxiety,ADHD, low libido,low orgasm weak erection,pubertal gyno,fat on ab,thighs and hip since whan I was a teenager.

so I wants more T and DHT (low E/P)to fix my problems.
rightnow,Im using 4 drops of Pansterone so far it is really helping my mood and anxiety.
but it cause nipple ache.and I guess its converting to E.

Im thinking that to use Androsterone on my gyno. and it would help convert panesterone(preg and DHEA) to testosterone and DHT.

I am also considering to using Gonadin or Estroban, along with Androsterone and Pansterone to maximize my hormone.

If you have better combination or other advice,Please tell me.

Tim Lundeen

Sounds like you have too much estrogen for testosterone+progesterone. You could try TocoVit and/or Progest-E and/or EstroBan. You have to be careful not to drive estrogen too low, which also causes problems -- if you start to get "hot flashes" or aching testicles, you've for sure driven estrogen too low. You could try 5 drops TocoVit and 1 drop Progest-E, see how that works, adjust up/down as needed. Once you start taking these, you can take low-dose DHEA (1-5mg/day) (otherwise the DHEA will convert to estrogen and make you worse). To titrate a low dose of DHEA, you can mix micronised DHEA in water, 5mg/100 drops, so 10 drops are about 0.5mg; shake well before taking.

Would be a good idea to test estrogens, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA before you start supplementing, so you have a baseline, and might help sort out whether the problem is estrogen.

Constatine

Estroban is a great idea no matter the reason. Everyone needs more of the fat soluble vitamins. I think you'll be surprised just how much it can effect your health. Increasing thyroid would also be a great way to tackle this problem. Sun exposure and red light exposure is very effective for increasing thyroid, increasing androgens (testosterone and dht), decreasing estrogen, increasing mitochondria health, etc. I don't think anyone can really be healthy without plenty of light exposure no matter what they do. Be careful with androsterone as it can lower the stress hormones too low. Just be sure to dose conservatively.

What does your diet look like?

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Sounds like you have too much estrogen for testosterone+progesterone. You could try TocoVit and/or Progest-E and/or EstroBan. You have to be careful not to drive estrogen too low, which also causes problems -- if you start to get "hot flashes" or aching testicles, you've for sure driven estrogen too low. You could try 5 drops TocoVit and 1 drop Progest-E, see how that works, adjust up/down as needed. Once you start taking these, you can take low-dose DHEA (1-5mg/day) (otherwise the DHEA will convert to estrogen and make you worse). To titrate a low dose of DHEA, you can mix micronised DHEA in water, 5mg/100 drops, so 10 drops are about 0.5mg; shake well before taking.

Would be a good idea to test estrogens, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA before you start supplementing, so you have a baseline, and might help sort out whether the problem is estrogen.

I've already experienced dry joints from pansterone. but I think its from low cortisol.
because on my Pansterone, My nipple get sore and I don't have any kind of Sexual effects(I already have low orgasm,low libido,weak erection) anymore.
When I used Pansterone for the first time, It was very androgenic , but unfortunately its effect almost disappeared. I guess its from too much conversion of Estrogen.
Im currently thinking that to use Androsterone for DHT,T,Thyroid,AI,natural androgen source.
so Im afraid that It can be 'over killed' for my Estorgen that using Tocovit,Progesterone,any kind of other AI too.

Estroban is a great idea no matter the reason. Everyone needs more of the fat soluble vitamins. I think you'll be surprised just how much it can effect your health. Increasing thyroid would also be a great way to tackle this problem. Sun exposure and red light exposure is very effective for increasing thyroid, increasing androgens (testosterone and dht), decreasing estrogen, increasing mitochondria health, etc. I don't think anyone can really be healthy without plenty of light exposure no matter what they do. Be careful with androsterone as it can lower the stress hormones too low. Just be sure to dose conservatively.

i personally want to try Estroban for Vitamin D and K ( I live in Hokkaido the north area of Japan) .
I did a Mineral,Vitamin blood work before. but I don't have any kind of deficiency.
but every winter, I get much more opportunities of Depression. I believe that its from Vitamin D deficiency. and every summer I feel like 10yrs old who can enjoy every moment.
I heard that Androsterone can acting like a Thyroid. This is a reason why I want to try Androsterone.
My only concern is 'too low Estrogen' from Androsterone and(Estroban)
I've already have weak joints from past injury, so I can easily get jointpain.

so far .My diet seems good . I simply cut down my rice from morning and lunch. and I've experienced that my bloating get better.

D

Deleted member 5487

I've already experienced dry joints from pansterone. but I think its from low cortisol.
because on my Pansterone, My nipple get sore and I don't have any kind of Sexual effects(I already have low orgasm,low libido,weak erection) anymore.
When I used Pansterone for the first time, It was very androgenic , but unfortunately its effect almost disappeared. I guess its from too much conversion of Estrogen.
Im currently thinking that to use Androsterone for DHT,T,Thyroid,AI,natural androgen source.
so Im afraid that It can be 'over killed' for my Estorgen that using Tocovit,Progesterone,any kind of other AI too.

i personally want to try Estroban for Vitamin D and K ( I live in Hokkaido the north area of Japan) .
I did a Mineral,Vitamin blood work before. but I don't have any kind of deficiency.
but every winter, I get much more opportunities of Depression. I believe that its from Vitamin D deficiency. and every summer I feel like 10yrs old who can enjoy every moment.
I heard that Androsterone can acting like a Thyroid. This is a reason why I want to try Androsterone.
My only concern is 'too low Estrogen' from Androsterone and(Estroban)
I've already have weak joints from past injury, so I can easily get jointpain.

so far .My diet seems good . I simply cut down my rice from morning and lunch. and I've experienced that my bloating get better.

Much Greater emphasis must be placed on making the body adapt to the eviroment. Sure u may focus on giving it the essentials it needs to produce more T and DHT. However most importantly it has to be subjected to high stress enviroments that force it into adaptation. force. Heavy weight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richiebogie

"My diet seems good . I simply cut down my rice from morning and lunch. and I've experienced that my bloating get better."

Hi @japanesedude, can you tell us exactly what you eat in a day? I assume there is some fish, seaweed and rice, but is there anything else? Please detail quantities too. Eg 100g salmon, 3 eggs, 1 apple, 200ml saki etc.

Jsaute21

Something that @tca300 referred me to is a good NDT product such as Dr Rons freeze dried thyroid with liver. Thyroid function raises DHT, T & overall well being significantly. The ingredients in this product are top notch. The effects i feel are subtle but noticeable. ADD is improved, and just feel more vital.

I kind of think of this as a supplement that most people should take tbh. Natural ingredients so less risky than many other supplements.

T-3

Charlie, what would be the telltale signs of stress hormones going too low? I have been absolutely loving the results of estroban. It is one of the most significant and noticeable supplements I ever tried. Now my elbows and knees may be hurting a bit and popping a lot. So I think that's excessively low estrogen. What else to look out for making stress hormones go too low? (I don't think lots of people tend to have this problem unless on a prolonged regimen for reducing cortisol/adrenaline/estrogen/prolactin/saratonin etc... but it's good to hear some specifics about what symptoms can be linked to stress hormones being pushed too low. I probably didn't even believe such a thing was possible....)

Constatine

Charlie, what would be the telltale signs of stress hormones going too low? I have been absolutely loving the results of estroban. It is one of the most significant and noticeable supplements I ever tried. Now my elbows and knees may be hurting a bit and popping a lot. So I think that's excessively low estrogen. What else to look out for making stress hormones go too low? (I don't think lots of people tend to have this problem unless on a prolonged regimen for reducing cortisol/adrenaline/estrogen/prolactin/saratonin etc... but it's good to hear some specifics about what symptoms can be linked to stress hormones being pushed too low. I probably didn't even believe such a thing was possible....)
Are you asking Charlie or did you mean me? You would definitely know if your stress hormones went to low. It is not a subtle thing at all. It feels like an immense lack of energy to where it is impossible to do anything at all.

tomisonbottom

Something that @tca300 referred me to is a good NDT product such as Dr Rons freeze dried thyroid with liver. Thyroid function raises DHT, T & overall well being significantly. The ingredients in this product are top notch. The effects i feel are subtle but noticeable. ADD is improved, and just feel more vital.

I kind of think of this as a supplement that most people should take tbh. Natural ingredients so less risky than many other supplements.
How many capsules do you take a day?

Shin

Im a 23yrs old Japanese male who need more T and DHT .
I have an anxiety,ADHD, low libido,low orgasm weak erection,pubertal gyno,fat on ab,thighs and hip since whan I was a teenager.

so I wants more T and DHT (low E/P)to fix my problems.
rightnow,Im using 4 drops of Pansterone so far it is really helping my mood and anxiety.
but it cause nipple ache.and I guess its converting to E.

Im thinking that to use Androsterone on my gyno. and it would help convert panesterone(preg and DHEA) to testosterone and DHT.

I am also considering to using Gonadin or Estroban, along with Androsterone and Pansterone to maximize my hormone.

If you have better combination or other advice,Please tell me.

I was in the same boat as you. Obviously you must feel depressed about all of this aswell?
Controlling estrogen is just very hard and I doubt it will do much for you.

You need to lose the FAT and your estrogen will automatically lower.
Eat some carrots and mushrooms daily to lower estrogen. Also zinc/magnesium/ vit d.
Aromasin is a very good aromatase inhibitor, not sure how much your gyno has manifested if its already very solid it might not do much though.

Your only hope then is to get 6% body fat to drive all that estrogen out of your system.
But you will have to get your **** up and work out. HIIT/weight lifting, or short cardio sessions.
Don't go for some crazy marathon stuff it will put you in a catabolic state which wont really help as you want to build muscle not burn them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom