Help w/ Preparation and Dosage of DHT

OP
D

Dehdly

More complex process for injection. You would need to get some type of oil for injection that contains a small percentage of benzyl alcohol. If you can't find a source of this that is already sterile, you would need to push the dissolved solution of oil/DHT through a 0.2 micron filter into a sterile vial. You would also need to use at least a 25 ga needle. An insulin needle is too small for viscous oil.
Ok well that’s a bit out of the question I suppose then.

Also, I’ve applied nearly 60 drops to my penile and scrotal tissue today at 500mg in a 10ml dropper bottle which would lead me to believe that each drop contains between 2mg - 2.5mg per drop. Therefore today I’ve applied close to 120-150mg of DHT which (when considering the 30/40% transdermal absorption rate) means I’ve effectively absorbed 36mg - 60mg of DHT ….

… but I don’t feel any different at all. Does it take time to build-up in your system or something?

As I’m using pure DMSO, I think the absorption rate is significantly higher than 30/40% .. so I could have absorbed a dosage throughout the day of 100+mg. Therefore the fact I’m feeling the same feels very counterintuitive.

Matestube

So what you’re saying is, if I don’t use a high enough dosage (let’s say 25mg per day), then I’m not going to be able to see the PFS reversal that you originally theorised?

Another user mentioned using Benzl alcohol (300mg/ml solubility) but using DMSO with this would go into the blood! He also mentioned MCT oil but didn’t say how this was different or how it would absorb etc etc.

I seriously just need somebody that knows about this stuff to say .. dissolve it in this .. and apply it here. My knowledge on this is so limited and there are no web resources on the internet that give you a breakdown of solvents and application routes/risks etc.

I was the one mentioning benzyl alcohol.
Where did you get the 300mg/ml information ?
For testosterone the solubility is 590mg/ml, but never found any information for DHT.

I don't have PFS, never used finasteride, but can tell you the most androgenic feeling and the highest libido I ever felt is with DHEA + DMSO on the scrotum.
Solubility is high, no residue at 100mg/ml.
100mg applied at a time on the scrotum, one hour later you have the libido of a stallion and the best orgasms you ever had.

GodsHound

Solubility is high, no residue at 100mg/ml.
100mg applied at a time on the scrotum, one hour later you have the libido of a stallion and the best orgasms you ever had.
Would you not expect that to massively spike estrogen in most people? Or is there something special about the application site?

Matestube

Would you not expect that to massively spike estrogen in most people? Or is there something special about the application site?
No, it converts mostly to androsterone, androstenedione and DHT, as expected with transdermal application it goes more towards androgens than estrogens.

GodsHound

No, it converts mostly to androsterone, androstenedione and DHT, as expected with transdermal application it goes more towards androgens than estrogens.
It’s repeated here that more than 15mg DHEA will reliably increase estrogen, that’s why I ask. I’ve heard of people developing obvious estrogenic symptoms from 20+mg DHEA from Pansterone for example. What conditions would lend towards conversion to androgens rather than estrogens? I thought that (absorption % aside) transdermal would have nearly identical effect as e.g. intramuscular bc as soon as it hits the blood stream it’s acting systemically.

Matestube

It’s repeated here that more than 15mg DHEA will reliably increase estrogen, that’s why I ask. I’ve heard of people developing obvious estrogenic symptoms from 20+mg DHEA from Pansterone for example. What conditions would lend towards conversion to androgens rather than estrogens? I thought that (absorption % aside) transdermal would have nearly identical effect as e.g. intramuscular bc as soon as it hits the blood stream it’s acting systemically.
To go from the skin to the bloodstream it first hits enzymes in the skin, which enable conversion from DHEA to the androgens I mentioned above.

Judd Crane

What's the easiest way to create a DHT solution for topical usage? Should I just add the desired amount to a bottle filled with olive oil, MCT or DMSO and just shake the bottle?

Jessie

What's the easiest way to create a DHT solution for topical usage? Should I just add the desired amount to a bottle filled with olive oil, MCT or DMSO and just shake the bottle?
The stuff I currently have is in DMSO, 10% concentration. It dissolves well in DMSO provided you've got real DHT base. The @Matestube guy above has said a lot of DHT sources are selling people raw DHT with the acetate ester though. So that may complicate things.

But, in theory, if you're not sure what will work, DMSO is a good solvent to start with because of it's immense capability to dissolve most steroids very effectively.

Judd Crane

My personal experience (for what its worth)

I would dissolve DHT in olive oil and take it orally and use it in weekly cycles in smaller doses to prevent any shutdown.

I wouldn't use HCG, I had good experiences with it but I think the same can be achieved with safer substances that stimulate LH rather than mimic. If you did DHT in lower doses then you might not need something as potent or at all.

I would start smaller than 1 drop of tyromix. I think, water it down and very gradually ease up to 1 drop measuring pulse and tempreture. In my opinion 1 drop can be too much for some (including me).

Are you doing this protocol because of PFS by any chance?
Have you managed to dissolve DHT in olive oil? If so, how?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals