12% DHT Gel

Minimal

Guys can you share what penis sizes you have that you’re willing to waste money on these at best placebos at worst dangerous garbage?

And if your penises are indeed so frustratingly small that you would justify this, is there any solid, objective and verifiable proof in the history of man kind, that someone’s penis got bigger thanks to these things?

b555

Guys can you share what penis sizes you have that you’re willing to waste money on these at best placebos at worst dangerous garbage?

And if your penises are indeed so frustratingly small that you would justify this, is there any solid, objective and verifiable proof in the history of man kind, that someone’s penis got bigger thanks to these things?

DHT makes me feel better, nothing to do with "size"

Ableton

So whats the „go to source“ right now?
I am interested in trying this to lower adrenal androgen activity

Vicecaz

If you think that DHT is only great at increasing one´s penis’ size it’d suggest you to educate yourself on the topic
I never used DHT gels, but I have some experience with topical androsterone, which directly converts to DHT

I can tell you that it’s no placebo. As with its potential of being dangerous, we could discuss it forever. At the end of the day there are several components to take into account, such as dosage for instance.
My experience is absolutely positive with it

NoLifeUnSung

If you think that DHT is only great at increasing one´s penis’ size it’d suggest you to educate yourself on the topic
I never used DHT gels, but I have some experience with topical androsterone, which directly converts to DHT

I can tell you that it’s no placebo. As with its potential of being dangerous, we could discuss it forever. At the end of the day there are several components to take into account, such as dosage for instance.
My experience is absolutely positive with it
With Russian Star Peptides DHT? I also believe DHT is especially useful. Proviron seems to improve my digestion dramatically. Looking for bio-identical source though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals