12% DHT Gel

A.R

I had a totally different experience on Mesterolone 25 mg oral ED. Increased T actually
how long did you take it for? Also, did you get any pains in the liver area whilst taking the tablets?

broozer

i once did 6g andractim all over the body. mostly to shed water retentions for a day at the beach. my bloods 2 days later were:

totatl T: 6,3ng (before 7)
free T 45pg (before 20)
E2 65!!! (range max is 40),i tend to have lower than 20

too bad no LH/FSH but where the hell was all this estrogen from?
DHT several days in a row tanks my immunse system.

FredSonoma

i once did 6g andractim all over the body. mostly to shed water retentions for a day at the beach. my bloods 2 days later were:

totatl T: 6,3ng (before 7)
free T 45pg (before 20)
E2 65!!! (range max is 40),i tend to have lower than 20

too bad no LH/FSH but where the hell was all this estrogen from?
DHT several days in a row tanks my immunse system.
How did you get andractim?

FredSonoma

From taking andractorol and using lower than the “recommended dose”, I haven’t seen any noticeable suppression. I’ve been taking it for 6 weeks. While I don’t have blood tests, I do have observable data. Increased sex drive, muscle toning, increased digestion, increased strength and increased endurance.

Sleep quality seems to be better and I’m more relaxed.

One day, I took the recommended dose and it was way too much. Andrenaline spike and low blood sugar.

Have you ever taken Andractim? Any opinions if Andractorol better / worse?

Risingfire

Have you ever taken Andractim? Any opinions if Andractorol better / worse?

Can't say I did. Andractorol definitely worked. Only downside I saw was my blood sugar would drop too low at night. My digestion was amazing. I would suggest taking some test, dhea and preg along with the balance out the rest of your hormones.

FredSonoma

Can't say I did. Andractorol definitely worked. Only downside I saw was my blood sugar would drop too low at night. My digestion was amazing. I would suggest taking some test, dhea and preg along with the balance out the rest of your hormones.

Awesome, do you ever take it still? Do you have any other point of reference of how DHT is supposed to feel? Also how were you taking it?

Risingfire

Awesome, do you ever take it still? Do you have any other point of reference of how DHT is supposed to feel? Also how were you taking it?

I no longer take andractorol. I used to take rub the solution on my chest. It had a suppressing nature as I had no idea how much I was taking. No one knew the amount each bottle had. It gave me a relaxed feeling where everything in the world would be ok.

Currently, I'm taking rubbing around 2mgs DHT, 14 mgs Test, 3 mgs Prog, 2 mg DHEA, 20 mg Preg in a vitamin E solution. Just trying to supplement and not overdo it.

tallglass13

What do you guys think on putting DHT , andractim on a 12 yr old . my son has gyno bilateral. it bothers him , and I want to help him. however the last thing I want to do is make is worse.

ShotTrue

What do you guys think on putting DHT , andractim on a 12 yr old . my son has gyno bilateral. it bothers him , and I want to help him. however the last thing I want to do is make is worse.
Why does he have gyno? That's the real issue
I had a friend who had success with topical dht for gyno

tallglass13

I should run labs. I work in medical field, but even it shows high prolactin or high estrogen, what do I do. He is otherwise very healthy. He does have some extra chub, and that may be why he has gyno . Hopefully he grows out of hit once he hits puberty. @Risingfire

Risingfire

I should run labs. I work in medical field, but even it shows high prolactin or high estrogen, what do I do. He is otherwise very healthy. He does have some extra chub, and that may be why he has gyno . Hopefully he grows out of hit once he hits puberty. @Risingfire

I think he’ll be fine once he hits puberty. Consider vitamin E and a healthy diet

olive

Cut out dairy, soy and gluten. Have him sprint 3x a week. Eat breakfast in the sun each morning. Track his food intake via cronometer, ensure he is getting sufficient micronutrients. Vitamin b/c/e/k/zinc:copper/potassium/choline/folate/magnesium all very important.

tallglass13

thanks @olive , I do what I can. I was giving him Raw dairy, but I do feed him Grass fed filet mignon and yolks. He is quit active. but I can do more. I think he eats to much bacon. I emailed Ray, and he said check thyroid and vit D.

FredSonoma

I no longer take andractorol. I used to take rub the solution on my chest. It had a suppressing nature as I had no idea how much I was taking. No one knew the amount each bottle had. It gave me a relaxed feeling where everything in the world would be ok.

Currently, I'm taking rubbing around 2mgs DHT, 14 mgs Test, 3 mgs Prog, 2 mg DHEA, 20 mg Preg in a vitamin E solution. Just trying to supplement and not overdo it.

What do you mean by it had a suppressing nature? Also, what is the current DHT you are taking?