Hello Friends, What Solvent To Use For Powdered DHEA To Create Cream For Scrotal Application

puppetmasterr

Hello to all people who read this post, my friends.

Ordering powdered DHEA. Do not want to take orally because of estrogen conversion and liver toxicity. I understand from research that really only happens under stress, I am not currently, but I don't want to risk it. Strong interest in muscle hypertrophy and androgenic effects of DHT and T. Intention is to apply the created DHEA cream to the scrotum or deltoids for maximum DHT and T effect. Planning on using a 5-15 mg dose.

Thank you very much .

-puppetmasterr

Lurker

The only thing I could find for dissolving DHEA was to heat up coconut oil to about 150* F. Another way was some high grade ethanol (Everclear/moonshine). But I think you would still want some oils for absorption. DSMO should work also but there are some caveats with its use. Anyway starting with micronized powder will greatly help with dissolving and absorption.

All that said, it seems liquid DHEA formulas are readily available.

Jman

It dissolves perfectly well in vitamin e, just mix them together and let it sit overnight and it should be nicely dissolved.

Jman

how much dhea and oil is needed?

so for 60ml vitamin e,
You do both by weight. So for example a 10% solution would be 9000mg of vitamin E and 1000mg of Dhea. That would be roughly 3mg per drop if you put it in something like a progest-e bottle.