DHT Suppression Question

alex00

Hi I have a question, I'm going to start a cycle of 12 weeks (dosage 12-15 mg daily) with DHT, the problem is the suppression of T through LH which could give. The question is, is there anything I can take during this cycle to prevent T and LH suppression? I was thinking of HCG in low doses on alternate days or DHEA/Preg.
Or do I have to follow a PCT at the end of the cycle and use SERMs to restore the suppressed T values?
Thanks a lot for Tell me yours.

T

TheBeard

You will supress your testosterone and your estrogens.

And if you use a SERM to make up for that you’ll end up with lots of locally attached E2 in tissues, which defeats the purpose of using DHT in the first place.

What are you trying to achieve?

OP
A

alex00

An experiment with PE. I would use SERM only at the end of the DHT cycle to restore the suppressed LH and T values. I ask you if there is anything better to use during or after the DHT cycle to prevent possible suppressions.

ddjd

Hi I have a question, I'm going to start a cycle of 12 weeks (dosage 12-15 mg daily) with DHT, the problem is the suppression of T through LH which could give. The question is, is there anything I can take during this cycle to prevent T and LH suppression? I was thinking of HCG in low doses on alternate days or DHEA/Preg.
Or do I have to follow a PCT at the end of the cycle and use SERMs to restore the suppressed T values?
Thanks a lot for Tell me yours.
Where did you get your dht

T

TheBeard

An experiment with PE. I would use SERM only at the end of the DHT cycle to restore the suppressed LH and T values. I ask you if there is anything better to use during or after the DHT cycle to prevent possible suppressions.

- What is PE?

- « I would use SERM only at the end of the DHT cycle to restore the suppressed LH and T values. » Well yes that’s what a PCT is for, to be used at the end. I reiterate: it is profoundly estrogenic and will nulify whatever you would have obtained from DHT.

- What’s better? Using nothing. Suppression from DHT isn’t strong enough to warrant any form of PCT for recovery

OP
A

alex00

- What is PE?

- « I would use SERM only at the end of the DHT cycle to restore the suppressed LH and T values. » Well yes that’s what a PCT is for, to be used at the end. I reiterate: it is profoundly estrogenic and will nulify whatever you would have obtained from DHT.

- What’s better? Using nothing. Suppression from DHT isn’t strong enough to warrant any form of PCT for recovery
PE is penis enlargment. I don't think that suppression from DHT isn’t strong enough to warrant any form of PCT for recovery, when i tried it for 6 weeks and i stopped i noticed lower mood, lower sperm and erections were less frequent, now I've recovered but it's been 1-2 months.

Wagner83

PE is penis enlargment. I don't think that suppression from DHT isn’t strong enough to warrant any form of PCT for recovery, when i tried it for 6 weeks and i stopped i noticed lower mood, lower sperm and erections were less frequent, now I've recovered but it's been 1-2 months.
Why do you do the exact same thing that didn't work in the past ?

OP
A

alex00

Why do you do the exact same thing that didn't work in the past ?
When I used it during the 6 weeks I experienced an increase in sizes but had to stop for those suppression problems because I was following the cycle without taking any preucation for the post-cycle.
Now I would like to repeat the thing, but extend the cycle to 12 weeks as they advise them, take precautions during or after the cycle to prevent problems and see how it goes.
I have talked with some members here on the forum and they recommend taking DHEA/Preg. during the cycle to prevent too much suppression. What do you think would be better than the HCG?
Thanks.

Wagner83

When I used it during the 6 weeks I experienced an increase in sizes but had to stop for those suppression problems because I was following the cycle without taking any preucation for the post-cycle.
Now I would like to repeat the thing, but extend the cycle to 12 weeks as they advise them, take precautions during or after the cycle to prevent problems and see how it goes.
I have talked with some members here on the forum and they recommend taking DHEA/Preg. during the cycle to prevent too much suppression. What do you think would be better than the HCG?
Thanks.
Wasn't it mere increase in erection quality and flaccid size?
I don't know anything about your question (like most random forum members you can read about).

OP
A

alex00

Had increased in erection quality, flaccid size and 1 cm in erection sizes, but i stooped and i lost the gains.

T

TheBeard

Who said recovery was instantanous?
Of course it’s a matter of weeks at least.
Talking from first-hand experience, you don’t want to touch SERMs

T

TheBeard

There are chewing gums hahah

You seem like a young smart-**** know-it-all whose only interest on forums is to confirm what he wants to hear.
That’s good, you need to get burnt to learn, no amount of reading will teach you

Sheik

You seem like a young smart-**** know-it-all whose only interest on forums is to confirm what he wants to hear.
That’s good, you need to get burnt to learn, no amount of reading will teach you
I didn't get that impression from him at all. He responded to your sarcastic post in a tactful way.

T

TheBeard

I didn't get that impression from him at all. He responded to your sarcastic post in a tactful way.

Sarcasm?

You know that DMSO application actually gives you a garlic taste in the mouth don’t you?

goodandevil

Naltrexone might do that, ray told me it can stimulate LH

OP
A

alex00

Naltrexone might do that, ray told me it can stimulate LH
I've read about studies and it seems it stimulates LH and T in monkey males, but are we sure it works even during a cycle? and then you should take it during or after the DHT cycle.
I also talked with Haidut and he told me that DHEA/PREG. in low doses can prevent negative feedback and suppressions of LH and T during a DHT cycle.
Do you know? What do you think? thanks a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals