IdeaLabs In Yer Eye!

cjm

Saline + IdeaLabs + in the eye = remarkable relief from learned helplessness, severe muscle tension, rumination, etc.

~~~

Ophthalmic solutions give the gut a rest. Lower doses are needed and effects are felt quicker than oral or topical.
Your mileage may vary. This method of administration is intended for those who do not perceive they have other options.

Ophthalmic delivery drops the noise level in my head so I can hear again, perceive again. It allows life’s shapes to light up my mind instead of me imposing my contrived geometry on it.

Without the side effects from oral supplementation/gut irritation or the pitfalls of topical administration.

Now I have a better idea of where I am (and who (!) I am) and where I need to go.

Ray’s point that energy is needed to relax can be nigh impossible for a stressed body to grasp. Constantly in my head, there is an automatic marching order: “MORE, MORE, MORE.” I feel something missing so I go looking for something. I accumulate. I have accumulated supplements, toys, devices, debt, resentment, isolation. Energy is what is missing and it can’t be force-fed. But my body perceives the tension as energy so it doesn’t appear to be missing. I look for everything except what I need, almost in spite of it. I need brain energy so I can extinguish harmful and persistent thinking. So ophthalmics make sense (although I'm still not sure how much active substance is getting to the brain). It took me a long time to realize they were an option, long after Ray wrote about T3 eye-drops: "(Eye-drops containing T3 might be a way to restore metabolic activity more quickly [than oral supplementation].)"

Opthalmics should be an option for anyone who can’t get their oral or topical dose right, anyone with a fed-up gut, anyone with a stubborn irritant lodged somewhere, anyone with anything “stuck in their craw”. Craw, by the way, is another name for throat or stomach.

You need to relax, bruh. Try it in the eye.

THE GREAT EYE EXPERIMENT:
(or How I Learned To Love Sticking It In My Eye)

I am only using IdeaLabs supplements as the solute. Georgi has been responsive to my emails and we’ve carried on a little discussion about this. I am appreciative to him and Ray, whom I have also been in touch with about possible safety concerns of the solvents, for their guidance.

My dosing has been ad lib. I haven’t gone through a full (oral equivalent) dose of anything. Today I’ve been fine without anything. The momentum from a week’s worth of supplementation has brought me back to a tolerable baseline.

What have I been using? Tyronene, Progestene, at first. These are the solutes that don’t require emulsification in water (contact solution in my case; I’ve ordered pure saline for a test).

Sixteen (16) drops from any particular supplement in 18 ml of solvent (Complete Multi Solution, a contact lens solution) is about as much as I can tolerate. This can only due to the solvents used in IdeaLabs supplements. There is some irritation that happens in higher concentrations, both from MCT- and ethanol-containing versions of IdeaLabs supplements.

(What’s odd is that MCT sucks to use in the eye in my experience. It will mix with oily solutes like Gonadin and Estroban but upon application, a film of oil covers my eye and stays for 15-30 minutes. It's annoying. For the record, I think Gonadin in a saline-based solution is effective, I’m just not sure how well it is mixing. My mixture with Estroban using contact lens solution as the solvent wasn't a mixture at all.)

So I start with a bottleful (~18ml) of a contact lens solution for my solvent. Then I drop in whatever solute I’m using. The bottle I’m using is the same one IdeaLabs uses for Progestene and Tyronene and will hold 360 drops of solvent (plus the 16 drops of solute you choose).

*Sixteen drops Progestene contains about 26 mg of progesterone; each ophthalmic drop would contain .071 mg, or a concentration of about .39%. (Compare to .05% concentration for a testosterone/progesterone drop I found online [link]; that’s the equivalent of .188 mg in 18 ml, or less than a third of a drop of Progestene.)

*Sixteen drops Tyronene contains 64 mcg of T3; each ophthalmic drop would contain .17 mcg, or a concentration of about .95%.

I’m going to continue my personal experimentation with these last two specifically.

I encourage your own experimentation so you can corroborate my results or tell me to take a hike.

~Chris

Last edited:

Regina

Saline + water-soluble supplement + in the eye = remarkable relief

~~~

Ophthalmic solutions give the gut a rest and go directly to the brain (I think). Much lower doses are needed and effects are felt immediately, or at least more quickly than oral or topical.
You might be different. I am speaking mostly to people who do not *perceive* they have other options. Learned helplessness comes in any number of shades of grey.

Ophthalmic delivery dropped the noise level in my head so I could hear again, perceive again. It allowed life’s shapes to light up my mind instead of me imposing my contrived geometry on it.

Without the side effects from oral supplementation/gut irritation or the pitfalls of topical administration.

Now I have a better idea of where I am (and who (!) I am) and where I need to go.

I cut a lot of personal bullcrap out of my original post, but I wanted to really drive home Ray’s thesis and I have to go into a little detail. Tarmander asked Travis about his own thesis and I like looking at fatty acid profiles, knowing which ones are the most harmful, the metabolites that result, the drugs and the compounds in food that can block toxicity, e.g., chocolate blocking linoleic acid. I’m back on daily milk (chocolate milk) and a pound of very lean beef, with a splash of orange juice and Parm-y mushrooms. I forget what else but those are staples and make me feel stable. Travis is doing a huge service to this forum with his research on various topics. But Ray’s point that energy is needed to relax can be nigh impossible for a stressed body to grasp. Constantly in my head, there is an automatic marching order: “MORE, MORE, MORE.” I accumulate. I felt something missing so I went looking for something. I have accumulated supplements, toys, devices, debt, resentment, isolation. Energy is what is missing and it can’t be force-fed. But my body perceives the tension as energy so it doesn’t appear to be missing. I looked for everything BUT what I need. I needed brain energy so I could extinguish harmful and persistent thinking. So ophthalmics made sense. Opthalmics should make sense to anyone who can’t get their oral or topical dose right, anyone with a fed-up gut, anyone with a stubborn irritant lodged somewhere, anyone with anything “stuck in their craw”. Craw, by the way, is another name for throat or stomach.

You need to relax, bruh. Try the eye.

THE GREAT EYE EXPERIMENT:
(or How I Learned To Love Sticking It In My Eye)

I am only using IdeaLabs supplements as the solute. Georgi has been responsive to my emails and we’ve carried on a little discussion about this. I am appreciative to him and Ray, whom I have also been in touch with about possible safety concerns of the solvents, for their guidance.

My dosing has been ad lib. I haven’t gone through a full (oral equivalent) dose of anything. Today I’ve been fine without anything. The momentum from a week’s worth of supplementation has brought me back to a tolerable baseline.

What have I been using? Tyronene, Progestene, at first. Those are the solutions that don’t require emulsification in water (contact solution in my case; I’ve ordered pure saline for a test).

Sixteen (16) drops from any particular supplement in 18 ml of solvent (Complete Multi Solution, a contact lens solution) is about as much as I can tolerate. I believe this is due to the ethanol used in IdeaLabs supplements. There is some irritation that happens in higher concentrations, both from MCT- and ethanol-containing versions of IdeaLabs supplements.

What’s odd is that MCT sucks to use in the eye in my experience. It will mix with oily solutes like Gonadin and Estroban but upon application, a film of oil covers my eye and stays for 15-30 minutes. It wasn’t uncomfortable, just annoying. For the record, I think Gonadin in a saline-based solution is effective, I’m just not sure how well it is mixing. My mixture with Estroban with contact lens solution as the solvent wasn't a mixture at all.

So I start with a bottleful (~18ml) of a contact lens solution for my solvent. Then I drop in whatever solute I’m using. The bottle I’m using is the same one IdeaLabs uses for Progestene and Tyronene and will hold 360 drops of solvent (plus the 16 drops of solute you choose).

Sixteen drops Progestene contains about 26 mg of progesterone; each ophthalmic drop would contain .071 mg, or a concentration of about .39%. (Compare to .05% concentration for a testosterone/progesterone drop I found online [link]; that’s the equivalent of .188 mg in 18 ml, or less than a third of a drop of Progestene)

Sixteen drops Tyronene contains 64 mcg of T3; each ophthalmic drop would contain .17 mcg, or a concentration of about .95%.

I’m going to continue my personal experimentation with these two specifically.

I encourage your own experimentation so you can corroborate my results or tell me to take a hike.

~Chris
Pretty cool. :bucktooth:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Neat experiment! Do you have any information about dmso in yer eye?

OP
cjm

cjm

Neat experiment! Do you have any information about dmso in yer eye?

None. DMSO is an area of interest, but since IdeaLabs has more or less phased it out (more more than less), I didn't look into it. I came across it in my research, I forget exactly how it was described, but it made me not want to use it, for what its worth. Calcium chelator maybe? I could have googled it by now...

OP
cjm

cjm

Any chance you could share the emails you exchanged with Ray about this in the email depository thread?

Yep, I'll toss 'em in, and I'll add them here, too:

ME: Hi Ray,

I'm not sure if you will get this email but I couldn't find our correspondence from times I have emailed you in the past. I have a quick question for you. I am attempting to prepare an ophthalmic solution with coconut oil and liquid T3, and I want to dilute the coconut oil so the T3 can disperse fully in the solution. (The T3 I'm using isn't optimal as it contains some portion of ethanol but it is my only option and I have already experienced great relief of my symptoms (the inspiration to make this solution came from one of your articles in which you mention a T3-containing eye drop likely being more effective at restoring metabolism than oral administration of thyroid)). Do you know of a safe emulsifier I can use in my preparation? My first thought is egg yolk but I'm really out in left field here as far as safety of ophthalmic solutions is concerned.

There is a pilot study with rabbits on the efficacy of virgin coconut oil as an eye re-wetting agent, but they apparently did not alter it in any way.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/135987/

Thanks for your consideration,
Chris

RAY: I know a couple of people who have used refined coconut oil in their eyes, as a solvent for other things, and they say it isn’t especially uncomfortable, but for some people, any oil in the eye can be painful. I think an emulsifier, even egg yolk, would have an effect similar to soap in the eye.

ME: Hi again Ray, do you think tocopherols would be an eye irritant? I am curious to try small doses of fat soluble vitamins through the eye.

RAY: I’ve accidentally got some in my eye when I was putting it on for sunburn, and it was very uncomfortable.

D

danishispsychic

MSM eye drops turned my eyes from light hazel to light yellow. PS> i love all of Idealabs products i have tried so far.

OP
cjm

cjm

DMSO is an area of interest, but since IdeaLabs has more or less phased it out (more more than less)

I misspoke regarding DMSO in Idealabs supps. I didn't realize Metergoline, Lisuride, Androsterone, and a few others still had DMSO as a solvent. The three supps I just mentioned were shipped to me today and I plan to experiment with them post-haste.

A quick google search for "dmso ophthalmic" reveals an anti-fungal preparation for horses that uses DMSO. If it's good for a horse, it's good for a human, said no one:

"The ophthalmic preparation of itraconazole contains 1% itraconazole, 30% DMSO, and artificial tears. This formulation is necessary because itraconazole does not dissolve well in water but dissolves well in DMSO." [ITRACONAZOLE/DMSO OPHTHALMIC FOR HORSES]

Here's an experimental study that looked at the Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide on ocular inflammation:

"ABSTRACT: The anti-inflammatory properties of topical ocular dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) were investigated using a standard experimental model of an acute inflammatory ocular inflammation. Ninety percent and 100% DMSO aggravated the inflammatory response, 50% to 70% DMSO had similar responses as the control eye; however, 30% DMSO had definite anti-inflammatory properties. Dexamethasone 0.1% was superior to 30% DMSO as an anti-inflammatory agent. From this study it is evident that high concentrations of DMSO are irritating to the inflammatory ocular model used while lower concentrations have anti-inflammatory properties. The two side effects of skin irritation at the site of application and breath odor may be the subjective influence that leads certain patients to report a beneficial effect of DMSO treatment in ocular inflammation."
@haidut, are you at liberty to share how much DMSO goes into Metergoline, Lisuride, and Androsterone?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I misspoke regarding DMSO in Idealabs supps. I didn't realize Metergoline, Lisuride, Androsterone, and a few others still had DMSO as a solvent. The three supps I just mentioned were shipped to me today and I plan to experiment with them post-haste.

A quick google search for "dmso ophthalmic" reveals an anti-fungal preparation for horses that uses DMSO. If it's good for a horse, it's good for a human, said no one:

"The ophthalmic preparation of itraconazole contains 1% itraconazole, 30% DMSO, and artificial tears. This formulation is necessary because itraconazole does not dissolve well in water but dissolves well in DMSO." [ITRACONAZOLE/DMSO OPHTHALMIC FOR HORSES]

Here's an experimental study that looked at the Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide on ocular inflammation:

"ABSTRACT: The anti-inflammatory properties of topical ocular dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) were investigated using a standard experimental model of an acute inflammatory ocular inflammation. Ninety percent and 100% DMSO aggravated the inflammatory response, 50% to 70% DMSO had similar responses as the control eye; however, 30% DMSO had definite anti-inflammatory properties. Dexamethasone 0.1% was superior to 30% DMSO as an anti-inflammatory agent. From this study it is evident that high concentrations of DMSO are irritating to the inflammatory ocular model used while lower concentrations have anti-inflammatory properties. The two side effects of skin irritation at the site of application and breath odor may be the subjective influence that leads certain patients to report a beneficial effect of DMSO treatment in ocular inflammation."
@haidut, are you at liberty to share how much DMSO goes into Metergoline, Lisuride, and Androsterone?
Thanks chris.

OP
cjm

cjm

IdeaLabs shipment arrived. I broke out the Lisuride and Metergoline and put together a mixture. I have a calculator now that I labored over in Excel for a few hours today -- I am awful, plain awful at math sometimes. Bottle size is the key metric, then you tell it the concentration of ethanol in your solute, and everything else calculates itself. I'll share once it's fine-tuned and made pretty.

For example, a 30 mL IdeaLabs bottle (e.g., Tyromix, Tocovit, Kuinone) holds 600 drops and at 60% ethanol, every drop of solute raises the concentration (of ethanol) by .1%. Neat!

So I just made a Lisuride / Metergoline combo in an old Diamant bottle, 10 drops from each, giving ethanol of 2%. For those curious, per drop that makes .42 mcg Lisuride (1.39%) and .007 mg Metergoline (.02%). No irritation. What's interesting is the Progestene in ~4% ethanol mixture I was taking during the day today (12-16 drops total) was not irritating either, but it was yesterday. The whole point of this experiment is to regain sensitivity. So I'll be keeping an eye on that (heh). Still experiencing great effects from it. Too soon to tell what is going on from the new mix.

By the way, all these numbers are estimates because I'm not counting 600 individual drops (and a drop is approximate anyway, though I suppose it averages out over many drops), I'm just filling up the bottle. I don't know what these numbers mean either. I'm just putting sh*t in my eye and praying I don't go blind. I understand eye injury may be the main worry for most people considering this route of administration. I will make a point to do a study-dive on ethanol in ophthalmics. This is all new to me, but as always, my own body's response is the most reliable gauge as far as I'm concerned.

OP
cjm

cjm

Metergoline / Lisuride: Whoo-boy. I am excited about this one. Three drops in each eye last night caused extinction of excessive motion (mental and physical) -- what is this 'excess' actually called... restless legs, dyskinesia? -- oh, sorry, Ray, I'll let you finish:

"In Parkinson’s disease, the benefits seen from increasing the concentration of dopamine could result from dopamine’s antagonism to serotonin; anti-serotonin drugs can alleviate the symptoms, and 5-hydroxytryptophan can worsen the symptoms (Chase, et al., 1976). Other movement disorders, including akathisia and chorea, can be produced by serotonin. In autism, repetitive motions are a common symptom, and serotonin is high in the blood serum and platelets of autistic children and their relatives. Irritable bowel syndrome, another kind of “movement disorder,” can be treated effectively with anti-serotonin agents. This syndrome is very common in women, with premenstrual exacerbations, when estrogen is highest. One of the side effects of oral contraceptives is chorea, uncontrollable dancing movements. Some research has found increased serotonin in people with Huntington’s chorea (Kish, et al., 1987), and positive results with bromocriptine have been reported (Agnoli, et al., 1977)." Link: Serotonin, depression, and aggression: The problem of brain energy.
I dreamt for the first time in a long time last night. Weird images, I don't remember enough to communicate about it.

Errant thoughts that would normally catch me during my rumination sessions and give my heart a pang (I suspect this is due to esophageal/stomach/intestinal irritation) were pleasurably addressed and painlessly extinguished.

I also think this anti-serotonin one-two-punch revealed some corneal irritation from using the 4% ethanol solution (Progestene). Redness in both eyes was gone this morning. Probably will keep the ethanol on the lower end from here on out.

DMSO in yer eye: Images on the IdeaLabs site show DMSO as an ingredient in Lisuride, Metergoline, and Androsterone. The versions I received were ethanol- and SFA ester-based, so I do not have any experimental (n=1) data on DMSO yet, but it does look safe to try.

Ethanol in yer eye: Looking up studies now. To be honest, I don't care as much anymore about a clinical safety profile for it because my eyes are still working and vision is stronger than normal (more resolution [sharper], more contrast, more depth of field).

The FDA publishes a Code of Federal Regulations that I know nothing about other than it contains a section on OTC ophthalmic drug products for human use:

TITLE 21--FOOD AND DRUGS
CHAPTER I--FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER D--DRUGS FOR HUMAN USE

PART 349 OPHTHALMIC DRUG PRODUCTS FOR OVER-THE-COUNTER HUMAN USE

Subpart B--Active Ingredients

Sec. 349.12 Ophthalmic demulcents.

(e) Polyvinyl alcohol, 0.1 to 4 percent.

False alarm: Polyvinyl alcohol is what is known as 'artificial tears.' (Edit: that's not entirely accurate, it is used in the formulation of artificial tears. The upper bound at 4% makes me think it's worth comparing to ethanol.)

(God help anyone reading this who knows how to properly notate scientific literature. I am a quick study for those willing to give a primer.)

Current experiment: Tyronene at 1% ethanol. Two drops (.44% T3, or .13 mcg per drop) in each eye after waking. Stability in my body and mind ensues - I honestly don't know how to convey what I'm feeling, it's an absence of something that I don't feel the loss of.

Calculator: Working on it.

Last edited:

managing

Polyvinyl alcohol has a much higher density than ethanol. Its essentially ethanol with a polymer, or, iow a polymerized alcohol. As a result, it doesn't much act as a "solvent", ie, its already dissolved polyvinyl.

So, its likely much less reactive than ethanol. That said, it doesn't mean ethanol is a problem. It just means polyvinyl alcohol is not a corollary and you should probably keep looking into it.

Also, this is fascinating. Want to encourage you to keep updating us if/as you proceed.

OP
cjm

cjm

Polyvinyl alcohol has a much higher density than ethanol. Its essentially ethanol with a polymer, or, iow a polymerized alcohol. As a result, it doesn't much act as a "solvent", ie, its already dissolved polyvinyl.

So, its likely much less reactive than ethanol. That said, it doesn't mean ethanol is a problem. It just means polyvinyl alcohol is not a corollary and you should probably keep looking into it.

Also, this is fascinating. Want to encourage you to keep updating us if/as you proceed.

Thank you, guru, for the information and the encouragement. (Fact-checkers and tagger-alongers welcome.)

I have a lot to update and wax about but present energies (and past, now structurally-integrated, energies) are being diverted into humanitarian causes. Someone's life-car doesn't have a life-brake yet keeps accelerating in my general direction. There's enough space between us to conduct a preliminary investigation. Car malfunction or user "error"? The plot thickens.

I am tired. I am enthused. I will say this. Kuinone (<2% ethanol aka about 10 drops in 18 mL) has been the star of a little functional system I'm using to release tension from spots that have been tight since before I can remember. After little spiritual "decalcifications", i.e., working through old problems, I dose once, I MEAN MY RAT, and it sort of reinforces the lesson of the problem's resolution, and will physically carry through to a tight spot, a manifestation of tissue -- I take the hint and work into it a little. There is deep, vengeful tension around my lower spine that spasms so quickly it "gurgles" -- this one I've known about for a while. It was weird to feel a similar gurgle*** from the very center of my head, an undeniably and supremely "involved" spot in the head, let alone the body, after another night of a few drops of Metergoline/Lisuride before bed. There was some nausea and disorientation, too. My point being, I am requesting meetings with my demons and they are showing interest in attending.

Vitamin K was always a friend to me but now, as I said, it's the star. The Kuinone is my little dissolving drop, sublimating all my stuck irritants into a free-falling glacier, bumping calcium out of its hole and into the flow, giving power to the natural channels, giving possibility to a better way of being. My mission at present: to assimilate one of the old ways or ultimately cast it asunder.

***A flutter is a better way to describe it; I imagined a little electric boat motor's rotor in tumbling over itself in the water to produce drive. The flutter oscillated and felt like it had a shape but it's impossible to use any information finer than the fact that sensation appeared in a previously dull spot. Good enough for now! I suppose the flutter is an extension of what has historically shown up in my various (high frequency, noisy) repeating movements [see Ray quote from previous post]. It hasn't come back quite like that since that night, but deep, slender channels within that area radiate with a light pang every so often, even now as I write this they've acquired a whine, and continue to sing a louder tune.

Last edited:
OP
cjm

cjm

Some rambles as I ramp up Metergoline/Lisuride dosage (slightly lower concentration than mentioned previously: 10 drops each in a saline-replete 36 mL [720 drops] bottle [empty Kuinone]) to perform a DIY exorcism...

~~~

Pure saline
:
It arrived. It's in the solutions now. Nothing but water, salt, and a pinch of bicarb as needed to balance pH. It "expires" 15 days after you open it. What percentage of ethanol is enough to significantly prolong the shelf life without burning the cornea? Using IdeaLabs summer concentration of 30% ethanol as an effective lower bound, how low can I go? What does the added ethanol from IdeaLabs (as solute) get me in terms of sterility? I'd like an extra week or two at least. What does the 1% or 2% ethanol in my current solutions do? For 'perishability' reasons, contact solution as solvent is still the most appealing option.

Appetite / Food: I am eating more protein. Raw milk, lean beef, mushrooms, aged cheese. Coffee, my first love, are on our second honeymoon after some prolonged disagreement. (Monster energy drink revealed to be poo-poo crap drink. Red Bull still OK.)

Anger: It turns out I am pissed at everyone and everything. Anger comes and goes readily but is a source of energy and a mystery thread to be unraveled. Who or what is causing it at a given moment? On the road during rush hour, dangerous driver or undigested food? At work, a nosy, chatty co-worker or undigested food? Should probably stay focused on internal factors anyway, but I am scared to assign blame. What's the value in being right? If the playing field and goalposts shift, I won't know what game I'm playing. Football today might become baseball tomorrow, and these require different equipmunks, skillets, etc. Do I want to be a safety or an outfielder? Similar skill set there I guess. This discussion is pissing me off. Not your fault. Or is it.

Inertia: I need to hit a reset button in a bad way. But my struggle has been my strength - what will I leave on the table if I leave (relocate) or change to the point of unfamiliarity with friends/family? Change feels too costly to even speak about, let alone consider. Metaphysical discussion on stagnation to follow, along with more precise details of what's working for me.

Last edited:

managing

Some rambles as I ramp up Metergoline/Lisuride dosage (slightly lower concentration than mentioned previously: 10 drops each in a saline-replete 36 mL [720 drops] bottle [empty Kuinone]) to perform a DIY exorcism...

~~~

Pure saline
:
It arrived. It's in the solutions now. Nothing but water, salt, and a pinch of bicarb as needed to balance pH. It "expires" 15 days after you open it. What percentage of ethanol is enough to significantly prolong the shelf life without burning the cornea? Using IdeaLabs summer concentration of 30% ethanol as an effective lower bound, how low can I go? What does the added ethanol from IdeaLabs (as solute) get me in terms of sterility? I'd like an extra week or two at least. What does the 1% or 2% ethanol in my current solutions do? For 'perishability' reasons, contact solution as solvent is still the most appealing option.

Appetite / Food: I am eating more protein. Raw milk, lean beef, mushrooms, aged cheese. Coffee, my first love, are on our second honeymoon after some prolonged disagreement. (Monster energy drink revealed to be poo-poo crap drink. Red Bull still OK.)

Anger: Anger comes and goes readily but is a source of energy and a mystery thread to be unraveled. It turns out I am pissed at everyone and everything. Who or what is causing it at a given moment? On the road during rush hour, dangerous driver or undigested food? At work, a nosy, chatty co-worker or undigested food? Should probably stay focused on internal factors anyway, but I am scared to assign blame. What's the value in being right? If the playing field and goalposts shift, I won't know what game I'm playing. Football today might become baseball tomorrow, and these require different equipmunks, skillets, etc. Do I want to be a safety or an outfielder? Similar skill set there I guess. This discussion is pissing me off. Not your fault. Or is it.

Inertia: I need to hit a reset button in a bad way. But my struggle has been my strength - what will I leave on the table if I leave or become too unfamiliar to service existing friendships? Change feels too costly to even speak about, let alone consider. Metaphysical discussion on stagnation to follow, along with more precise details of what's working for me.
I've lost track of a few things.

Is the anger new?

What all are you taking? It will almost always be prudent, when getting an undesired result, to cut as much as you can and start over. And go more slowly.

Saline: Ophthalmologist once told me to buy expired saline solution because it doesn't go bad. I would imagine the "15 days" is about contamination. Saltwater doesn't go bad in and of itself. If you were very diligent to prevent contamination and keep properly sealed and stored (including avoiding temperature fluctuations) it would keep indefinitely. That said, multiple smaller packages might be desirable. And you are putting it in your eye, so an abundance of caution is justified.

OP
cjm

cjm

I've lost track of a few things.

Is the anger new?

Sorry, and not you, I introduced that out of nowhere. The anger is not new but has been subdued for some time. It can be intense, with bright white flashes in my vision. I plan to speak a lot more about this later.

What all are you taking? It will almost always be prudent, when getting an undesired result, to cut as much as you can and start over. And go more slowly.

Agreed. In da eye, Kuinone and Metergoline/Lisuride. Orally, nothing regularly, for the sake of the experiment, to know what things feel like. It used to be anything/everything.

Saline: Ophthalmologist once told me to buy expired saline solution because it doesn't go bad. I would imagine the "15 days" is about contamination. Saltwater doesn't go bad in and of itself. If you were very diligent to prevent contamination and keep properly sealed and stored (including avoiding temperature fluctuations) it would keep indefinitely. That said, multiple smaller packages might be desirable. And you are putting it in your eye, so an abundance of caution is justified.

Interesting. If I can take care of the 4 oz bottle the saline came in in the ways you suggest, the smallest IdeaLabs bottle would be a proper vessel for dosing.

managing

Sorry, and not you, I introduced that out of nowhere. The anger is not new but has been subdued for some time. It can be intense, with bright white flashes in my vision. I plan to speak a lot more about this later.

Agreed. In da eye, Kuinone and Metergoline/Lisuride. Orally, nothing regularly, for the sake of the experiment, to know what things feel like. It used to be anything/everything.

Interesting. If I can take care of the 4 oz bottle the saline came in in the ways you suggest, the smallest IdeaLabs bottle would be a proper vessel for dosing.
Yes, when I wore contacts I was young and careless. And I bought saline in 16oz and never accidentally contaminated them.

What about T3. Didn't you mention that in the OP?

Greatest candidates for unreasonable anger are starving the brain of sugar through high or low blood sugar. Do you ever use a glucometer?

OP
cjm

cjm

Yes, when I wore contacts I was young and careless. And I bought saline in 16oz and never accidentally contaminated them.

What about T3. Didn't you mention that in the OP?

Greatest candidates for unreasonable anger are starving the brain of sugar through high or low blood sugar. Do you ever use a glucometer?

T3: I haven't been back to it in a while. As I am more and more honest with myself about this experiment, I realize I'm not sure what my overall aim is, or more specifically, how to use supplements properly. I don't think I even know how to eat right, if that makes a lick of sense. I just do whatever worked last. But I've been living in a fatalistic way ("THIS is IT") for as long as I can remember. That's the problem, my sense of time (and priorities) will change suddenly and drastically. And that's probably my goal in the abstract: to steady the feel of time.

The glucometer is a great idea and something I have thought about using, but I have never used one. I am arrogant enough to think I can navigate life with various feels alone. Any suggestions on a good brand and best practices from your own experience with one?

Last edited:

managing

T3: I haven't been back to it in a while. As I am more and more honest with myself about this experiment, I realize I'm not sure what my overall aim is, or more specifically, how to use supplements properly. I don't think I even know how to eat right, if that makes a lick of sense. I just do whatever worked last. But I've been living in a fatalistic way ("THIS is IT") for as long as I can remember. That's the problem, my sense of time (and priorities) will change suddenly and drastically. And that's probably my goal in the abstract: to steady the feel of time.

The glucometer is a great idea and something I have thought about using, but I have never used one. I am arrogant enough to think I can navigate life with various feels alone. Any suggestions on a good brand and best practices from your own experience with one?
walmart's cheapest is also rated best by consumer reports, if you are in a place with Walmart.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals