How much DMSO for topical solution?

Unknownuser

I ordered Pansterone but the Turkish customs will not let it pass I guess. It's now a week in "clearence event" and they will ask me for a recipe from a doctor. I wish there would be an option with a fake description when order. Named as wrinkle cream or so.

I want to make my own solution just in case because of I take Pregnenolone orally, I get heavy migraines for some reason. Even with only 5mg. On the other hand pregnenolone gets rid of my anxieties. Especially my social anxiety drops massively.

So I have 50mg pregnenolone and 50mg dhea capsules here. İ already tried and mixed 50mg pregnenolone with 99.9% dmso and dropped it on my skin. No idea if it works. But İ can taste the dmso in my mouth couple seconds after applying on my arm. The solution crystalizes and becomes like a cream.

So I was applying 99.9% dmso on my skin. And I get allergic reactions. My skin gets scratchy and red.

I just tried to research and could not find any correct answer. Some say dmso over 0.1% is highly toxic for the cells? Some say 50% is ok?

How should I mix it to make a proper solution? 50mg pregnenolone. 50mg dhea. 99.9% water and 0.1% dmso? Will that low value of 0.1% of dmso even transport both through the skin?

Chophouse360

I ordered Pansterone but the Turkish customs will not let it pass I guess. It's now a week in "clearence event" and they will ask me for a recipe from a doctor. I wish there would be an option with a fake description when order. Named as wrinkle cream or so.

I want to make my own solution just in case because of I take Pregnenolone orally, I get heavy migraines for some reason. Even with only 5mg. On the other hand pregnenolone gets rid of my anxieties. Especially my social anxiety drops massively.

So I have 50mg pregnenolone and 50mg dhea capsules here. İ already tried and mixed 50mg pregnenolone with 99.9% dmso and dropped it on my skin. No idea if it works. But İ can taste the dmso in my mouth couple seconds after applying on my arm. The solution crystalizes and becomes like a cream.

So I was applying 99.9% dmso on my skin. And I get allergic reactions. My skin gets scratchy and red.

I just tried to research and could not find any correct answer. Some say dmso over 0.1% is highly toxic for the cells? Some say 50% is ok?

How should I mix it to make a proper solution? 50mg pregnenolone. 50mg dhea. 99.9% water and 0.1% dmso? Will that low value of 0.1% of dmso even transport both through the skin?
Maybe you could ask @haidut to make a custom label for your order?

OP
U

Unknownuser

Maybe you could ask @haidut to make a custom label for your order?
He also had to make a product on the shop with that custom label. Because the customs want to know the URL you bought it from as well as credit card payments etc. It's like Chinese dictatorship here. They open every single package and even seize herbs or Tea.

Chophouse360

He also had to make a product on the shop with that custom label. Because the customs want to know the URL you bought it from as well as credit card payments etc. It's like Chinese dictatorship here. They open every single package and even seize herbs or Tea.
That’s crazy

AlaskaJono

Regarding solution strength, I have always found the 70-75% with the rest distilled water or rainwater is best for my skin. As in less irritating but still effective. I have used it more for muscles and tendons, and occasionally with Magnesium oil. After about 5 days of once or twice daily the skin needs a break because of the rash effect. This is from experience of years of use, not continuously, just as needed!

I have no idea regarding what is the “least strength” to use as a carrier, so hopefully Haidut or others will chime in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals