OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok thanks Haidut. I'm worried more about the potentiation effect with DMSO. Correct me if I'm wrong, but its approx. 10 X right? I'm male, and want to make sure I start at a low mg amount.

If you start with 1-2 drops I don't think there is an issue. Plenty of males use it and in those doses it seems to have pro-androgenic and pro-libido effects as you can see from comments in this thread. The 1-2 drops daily would match the dose used in the study above.

paymanz

Thanks,

I think progesterone's anabolic effects are more toward connective tissues,while testosterone is more anabolic for muscle tissue.

Rand56

If you start with 1-2 drops I don't think there is an issue. Plenty of males use it and in those doses it seems to have pro-androgenic and pro-libido effects as you can see from comments in this thread. The 1-2 drops daily would match the dose used in the study above.

Ok thanks. I guess I can just start with one drop, and see how it goes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks,

I think progesterone's anabolic effects are more toward connective tissues,while testosterone is more anabolic for muscle tissue.

I agree, progesterone is often used in studies as a bone anabolic agents but this study looked at muscle as well. It is common to use progesterone as a control agent in bone studies given its elevation of ALP and osteoblast differentiation.
Btw, if progesterone is indeed accepted as a bone anabolic agent then I don't know how estrogen can be pushed along the same lines. I often see clinical practice doing the exact opposite to what biochemical research considers correct, and this is one of the most blatant examples.

paymanz

tendon and legament injuries as a side effect of anabolic steroids are probably because of down regulation of steroidogenesis,lowering progesterone levels.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
tendon and legament injuries as a side effect of anabolic steroids are probably because of down regulation of steroidogenesis,lowering progesterone levels.

Very possible. There are studies showing AAS lower progsterone and pregnenolone levels, possibly through the feedback mechanisms. Here is one about inhibition in the brain metabolism of progesterone.
Glucocorticoids and anabolic/androgenic steroids inhibit the synthesis of GABAergic steroids in rat cortex. - PubMed - NCBI

TubZy

milk_lover

Why not combine Pansterone and Progestene? The small dose pregnenolone in Pansterone does not cause you issues does it? It looks like pregnenolone on its own is what caused you issues.
Yeah you are right. I just asked because it would be convenient for me to have one bottle when I travel around.

japanesedude

It's not a bad idea

I’ve heard that 'Normally men will benefit from 10-20mg/day progesterone'
'stack with pregnenolone and progesterone 1:1 ratio (10-15mg) daily should produce a noticeable effect on muscle size and hardening'

like that

but Progesterone dissolved in DMSO should be 10× stronger than normally. also I would try it on scrotum.
so maybe dose would be much lower like 3drops of Progestene(5mg) + 4 drops of Pansterone(5mg)

sladerunner69

I’ve heard that 'Normally men will benefit from 10-20mg/day progesterone'
'stack with pregnenolone and progesterone 1:1 ratio (10-15mg) daily should produce a noticeable effect on muscle size and hardening'

like that

but Progesterone dissolved in DMSO should be 10× stronger than normally. also I would try it on scrotum.
so maybe dose would be much lower like 3drops of Progestene(5mg) + 4 drops of Pansterone(5mg)

Im getting worried about those studies in the "safety of long term use of dmso as solvent" thread. The ones that show dmso inhibited steroidogenesis and the study that it caused nerve cell apostis. Does that concern you at all?

japanesedude

Im getting worried about those studies in the "safety of long term use of dmso as solvent" thread. The ones that show dmso inhibited steroidogenesis and the study that it caused nerve cell apostis. Does that concern you at all?

wow I didn't know that.
Maybe I would but Ray Peat's Progest E

btw, Im now using MCT ver Pansterone sublingally with DMSO ver Androsterone on scrotum .
sofar, I got much stronger libido from this stack.
I don't get raised body temp or Anxiolytic,antidepressant from MCT ver Pansterone it self.
but stack with Androsterone works well.
The DMSO version Pansterone has a much stronger effect.but its not just good. because it can aromatize quite easily than MCT one.

sladerunner69

wow I didn't know that.
Maybe I would but Ray Peat's Progest E

btw, Im now using MCT ver Pansterone sublingally with DMSO ver Androsterone on scrotum .
sofar, I got much stronger libido from this stack.
I don't get raised body temp or Anxiolytic,antidepressant from MCT ver Pansterone it self.
but stack with Androsterone works well.
The DMSO version Pansterone has a much stronger effect.but its not just good. because it can aromatize quite easily than MCT one.

I have not tried the mct versione of anything except 5adhp. I think the dmso may have been dulling my senses and making my eyes dry out but i cannot tell for sure. I am going to stop alld mso for a time and see if anything changes dramatically.

Are you post finasteride by the way?

japanesedude

MCT/Toco ver idealabproducts take 4-5 days to see any effects.
I only have MCT Pansterone. but I can tell you that there are some people reported bad reacts from MCT Pansterone including me(check Pansterone post Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation)
DMSO Pansterone applying on scrotum makes me feel good(less anxiety),give me good erection,markedly increase body temp.
but MCT Pansterone makes me depressed,fatigued,lethargy,weak erection,no increased body temp.
both would work much better with Androsterone. so I would recommend to stack with some kind of Aromatase inhibitor.

I've never used finasteride or any kind of 5AR inhibitor.

sladerunner69

MCT/Toco ver idealabproducts take 4-5 days to see any effects.
I only have MCT Pansterone. but I can tell you that there are some people reported bad reacts from MCT Pansterone including me(check Pansterone post Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation)
DMSO Pansterone applying on scrotum makes me feel good(less anxiety),give me good erection,markedly increase body temp.
but MCT Pansterone makes me depressed,fatigued,lethargy,weak erection,no increased body temp.
both would work much better with Androsterone. so I would recommend to stack with some kind of Aromatase inhibitor.

I've never used finasteride or any kind of 5AR inhibitor.

How many dropsa re you applying down there?

japanesedude

I've tried all kinds of doses of DMSO Androsterone and Pansteorne.
and found full doses of both applying on scrotum has most effective.
Im currently using 4drops MCT Pansterone sublingally(5mg Preg,DHEA) + 1-3 drops DMSO Androsterone on scrotum.
but still I get puffy/itchynipple from Pansterone. I think that I get high Estrogen from Pregnenolone.
also I've found that using Pansterone at evening or night gives me insomnia even with Androsterone.
Maybe I should try topical DHEA. but I could only found Lifefro DHEA cream which has 1 push=15mg DHEA.
If there are other DHEA drop or cream products, plz let me know.

PTP

Should 5α-dhp would have similar effects on a test subject, perhaps requiring a higher dose if it is not all going to be converted into progesterone? I am reluctant to use progesterone directly on a young male test subject.

mujuro

Very possible. There are studies showing AAS lower progsterone and pregnenolone levels, possibly through the feedback mechanisms. Here is one about inhibition in the brain metabolism of progesterone.
Glucocorticoids and anabolic/androgenic steroids inhibit the synthesis of GABAergic steroids in rat cortex. - PubMed - NCBI

Which AAS?

It's interesting that any friends I have who use nandrolone by itself claim it has tremendous calming effects. One friend says he is more more passive, has better self esteem, is less irritable but more assertive. I've always said it is the perfect AAS. Anabolic in muscle, less androgenic in peripheral 5-AR tissues, and a positive allosteric modulator of GABA-A.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Which AAS?

It's interesting that any friends I have who use nandrolone by itself claim it has tremendous calming effects. One friend says he is more more passive, has better self esteem, is less irritable but more assertive. I've always said it is the perfect AAS. Anabolic in muscle, less androgenic in peripheral 5-AR tissues, and a positive allosteric modulator of GABA-A.

Look at the attached imaged. They used Stanzolol, Metenolone, and 19-nortestosterone.

Attachments

• aas_neurosteroids.png
    aas_neurosteroids.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 92
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals