DMSO Vs MSM For Pain

OP
Captain_Coconut
Just realised it has a relatively long half-life!

Any way of expediting it's excretion from my body?

Not sure. Maybe pepto bismul since it is known to chelate sulfur...

magnesiumania

I take a teaspoon of that stuff about once a week. Seems to be the sweet spot. I feel my head clear up a little etc but noticed i feel more off if i take it more often. I took it every day in high doses a few years ago and i ended up feeling very depleted of energy. However joints etc require suphur and the insulin molucule (is that right any1?)

Mossy

It depletes copper, selenium, iron, and likely zinc, I have a feeling it doesn’t have much bias when it comes to what it will chelate.
Any thoughts on replenishing these minerals, by way of supplements, in addition to just intaking foods high in these? I know I've read that molybdenum should be added.

akgrrrl

Nice to see you here Captain.
Would like to add to the pot. I was using dmso before we had internet. Figured if it was good enuf for 3million dollar race horses...
Right out of massage school, it was the driver for liquid niacin on cellulite clients. As I aged, it became the potentiator for any topical I have ever used:
Liquid aspirin
Therapeutic grade oils like wintergreen for pain
Now, cbd.
No side effects in small doses topically except skin irritation in delicate areas, dependent on strength.
In my experience, not a panacea, just a great delivery method and potentiator

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals