IdeaLabs Glass Option

Agent207

I'm a bit concerned with plastic use on some supps, I think it would be greeat to have the options for the liquids to be packaged on glass bottles for precautionary reasons.

I don't see that big of a deal with oils, but my main concern is: PLASTIC + ETHANOL + DMSO.

This ones together, while keeping the product for +2months, should have us to keep precautionary measures. Ethanol is not the most stable substance in contact with plastics (even the "safest" ones); add to this DMSO for application with enahnces the absorption of the tiniest particle trace. Maybe its paranoia and nothing happens, but maybe it isnt; specially when using various supps at the time or having them kept for longer periods of time without use.

I think for saving a few bucks, the risk is not worth it. As for shipping, glass bottles of this small size (~1oz.) are almost unbreakeable bubble wrapped, even in letter envelopes. It would be great if at least there would be a choice for personal concern and safety reasons.

Some products like mitolipin or tocovit I dont care that much; but most of the supps are ethanol+dmso, bad combination on plastic container. And if you are using multiple supps like this, risk adds up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals