Seeking Advice From Experienced DMSO Users

Peatogenic

I am looking to experiment with DMSO internally, but am nervous about getting it right. Are there recommendations for taking it internally, like the best brands, ratios, etc?

I'm primarily interested in its use as a cell detoxifier, immune system improvement, and possibly healing some dental issues.

Pointless

Use a low ratio, no higher than 50%. Higher ratios are more irritating and allergenic. The more pure the product, the lower the body odor. Taking D-Limonene can also decrease the BO, but not the bad breath I don't think.

This is my own personal experience not giving any advice to anyone else just my story.
On the day in December that I had a heart attack I drank two doses of DMSO in WATER.
My reasoning for doing this at the time I was reading about damage to the heart muscle during a heart attack and read about DMSO being PROTECTIVE.
Was admitted to the hospital and 2 days after an angiogram where they told me they have to do bypass surgery
few days later the cardiologist told me that my heart muscle was very strong.. ( even though the plumbing inside was pretty much messed up)... Who knows, I often wonder if I had been drinking small amounts everyday for a longer period could it clear the blockages?

Anyway on that day as I was so stressed I just put in about a tablespoon of the DMSO in approximately 200 ml of water not absolutely sure as this was done by my eye

This is my own personal experience not giving any advice to anyone else just my story.
On the day in December that I had a heart attack I drank two doses of DMSO in WATER.
My reasoning for doing this at the time I was reading about damage to the heart muscle during a heart attack and read about DMSO being PROTECTIVE.
Was admitted to the hospital and 2 days after an angiogram where they told me they have to do bypass surgery
few days later the cardiologist told me that my heart muscle was very strong.. ( even though the plumbing inside was pretty much messed up)... Who knows, I often wonder if I had been drinking small amounts everyday for a longer period could it clear the blockages?

Anyway on that day as I was so stressed I just put in about a tablespoon of the DMSO in approximately 200 ml of water not absolutely sure as this was done by my eye

Tiffany

Make sure it is USP grade. applying it to skin is pretty much the same as injecting it into the body however, giving it IV, one can give higher doses since it is swooshed away by the blood and not as likely to irritate. I would avoid drinking it because of risk of nausea or mast-cell activation. It is better to have that happen on one's skin, IMO than in one's throat/esophagus/trachea/stomach.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals