DMSO

wayne powers

I am 70 I have diabetes and a host of other fun problems like UC and veritgo. I have been using DMSO on my feet for a few years because nothing else stops the pain. Last year my knee started to hurt and they gave me a cortisone shot and it worked for a few weeks and each time the effect lasted less and less. Because of the diabetes cortisone shots are not very good for me. I started to experiment with DMSO and this is what I now do and how it helps.
I have shaved my knee, then I wash it and dry it then apply DMSO and cover it with an unused doggy poop bad with the bottom cut open. I then slide a Lycra sleeve over the bag and go to bed. In the morning I take it all off and dry my knee and later on apply a moisture creme. I do this for 2 nights in a row and this gives me about 5 days of pain relief. Right now I am working on getting my walking back to a normal stride, my knee does not hurt but I can feel some movement in the knee.
Because of my age and the medical problems I have there really is nothing else that has worked without adverse side affects.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am 70 I have diabetes and a host of other fun problems like UC and veritgo. I have been using DMSO on my feet for a few years because nothing else stops the pain. Last year my knee started to hurt and they gave me a cortisone shot and it worked for a few weeks and each time the effect lasted less and less. Because of the diabetes cortisone shots are not very good for me. I started to experiment with DMSO and this is what I now do and how it helps.
I have shaved my knee, then I wash it and dry it then apply DMSO and cover it with an unused doggy poop bad with the bottom cut open. I then slide a Lycra sleeve over the bag and go to bed. In the morning I take it all off and dry my knee and later on apply a moisture creme. I do this for 2 nights in a row and this gives me about 5 days of pain relief. Right now I am working on getting my walking back to a normal stride, my knee does not hurt but I can feel some movement in the knee.
Because of my age and the medical problems I have there really is nothing else that has worked without adverse side affects.

Great, glad to see people are experiencing benefit from DMSO. Are you diluting it and if yes to what precentage? What are you diluting it with? How much are you using?

OP
W

wayne powers

Great, glad to see people are experiencing benefit from DMSO. Are you diluting it and if yes to what precentage? What are you diluting it with? How much are you using?
It is a gel and I just use about 2 qtip taps I have had the 1 lb jar for 5 years and it is still about 95% full. I have used it for diabetic foot pain for those years. Nothing else stops the pain and I get about a week of relief , it is the only way I can sleep

burtlancast

Never let DMSO touch plastics; it will leech it's chamicals into your body.

Have you tried a fitness bike for your knee problems?

Wagner83

"Never let DMSO touch plastics; it will leech it's chamicals into your body."

Yep, that sounds dangerous, I don't know if any type of glass is safe.

jaminhealth

I have used DMSO for some yrs and it's OK for my issues but not the best stuff I use.

For neuropathy issues, I find Topricin for Pain to be the very best. It's got 11 homeopathic solutions in the product and I ended up with neuropathy on right side of body from hip replacement complications. I keep a good stock of Topricin.

burtlancast

I believe chelation can improve circulation in diabetics.
Also now there's stem/fetal stem cells treatments for diabetes.
Eric Merola will soon release his second installment on fetal stem cell treatment based only on treatments of type 2 diabetics.
He's actually looking for Americans willing to undergo free of charge the treatment in Ukraine in exchange for their open testimonies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals