Sprained Ankle, DMSO Topical Treatments, Tyromax And Throid

ineffable500

Hello all,

This post is partly an update to a post I made a few months ago in the NDT section of the forum about my experience using Idealabs' Tyromax liquid on my long-sprained ankle. At that time, I noticed a good benefit right after the first dose. Since then, after some months passed, over this past week I have used just plain DMSO (~70%) and have had a good result. So, I wonder how much of the Tyromax effect was just from the DMSO, even though I was only using 8 drops of it, or so. And, my Tyromax usage has been inconsistent, also including some oral use--and in conclusion, I seem to have found, as have some other forum posters, that any thyroid medication that I have tried that contains T4 does not make me feel good. The past week or two I've been using Tiromel and it seems to help clear brain fog, which I think I've more-or-less had most of the past several years. Also, a much lower fat diet seems to be helping, and 50-100 mg pregnenolone per day, and a month or two of consistent daily use of jello.

I just ordered some Estroban and Pansterone from Idealabs. One of my main concerns is the ankle I sprained 1.25 years ago which is still painful in normal walking and causes me a limp and much limited range of motion. I am an athlete, as much as I can be, having lived in the Rocky Mountains for several years.

Any suggestions for topical treatments for my ankle (or oral supplements)? Which of Idealabs' DMSO liquids might be best? I'm excited for the topical delivery of DHEA in the Pansterone, but I suspect putting it on my ankle, with damaged tissue, some remaining inflamation, probably inappropriate calcifications, and perhaps some fatty deposits, might be the wrong place for it--thinking this stressed tissue would be more apt to contert the DHEA into estrogens instead of androgens. I'm thinking the Estroban fat-soluble vitamins might be good to help with the inappropriate calcifications that resulted from the injury process. DMSO itself is supposed to help dissolve calcifications, I believe.

Thanks for this interesting forum...even if its members don't believe in the power of Radiation Hormesis to transform ordinary humans into immortal, shining Light Beings of perfection! (nor did radioactive rocks seem to help my ankle--I tried field exposure to such shortly after the injury)

Hope you all are well!

Sincerely,
Zarrin Leff

m_arch

I sprained my ankle yesterday so I'm interested in replies too. Although I played 4 hours of tennis after I sprained it and it was fine - I think movement helps it, you just have to be careful not to resprain.

Have you looked into infrared light therapy? I'm going to use a 850nm device to help speed recovery.

OP
I

ineffable500

Hi m_arch,

Interestingly, 850 nm infrared is also a very efficient wavelength for bacteriochlorophyll b to utilize for energy. Purple non-sulphur bacteria, such as found in Effective Microorganisms(trademarked term), contains these phototrophs. I used to grow them commercially for agriculture and, perhaps dubiously, also as a human supplement.

Sincerely,
Zarrin Leff

Sol

My mother sprained her ankle really bad long time ago (maybe 20 years or so), her foot got very swollen that she couldn't wear shoes. She had an x-ray done which showed a tiny piece of bone that chipped and the doctor said she should leave it like this. So it got better eventually but she would always feel a little pain.
About a couple of years ago she took the homeopathic remedy Arnica and the pain went away completely, she never felt it anymore. It was hard to believe but Arnica is a well known remedy even for old injuries.

OP
I

ineffable500

Thanks very much Sol, very cool post/reply. I have heard of arnica, even have a tube of gel that i've had around, unused, for years. Just put some on. What form did your mom use? Arnica grows all over the place around here in Glacier country, Montana.

Sol

You're welcome!
My mom used it orally, I don't know the formulation, but a common one for injuries is Arnica 30c.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals