Recommended Solution To Dissolve Steroid Powders? (Non-DMSO)

Fat+ethanol plus emulsifier plus sonication.
Hey brother I hope you are still around :)
One question. Some studies show (ncbi) that nanoparticles which are actually created through sonication (ex: b12, penicillin) exert much better uptake by cells and therefore are much potent and better than the "bulk" substances.

Do you think these nanosized vitamin particles are safe to use?
I found a verified nano company which sells lots of substances on amazon - I would like to purchase b12 specifically. :)

ddjd

Hey brother I hope you are still around :)
One question. Some studies show (ncbi) that nanoparticles which are actually created through sonication (ex: b12, penicillin) exert much better uptake by cells and therefore are much potent and better than the "bulk" substances.

Do you think these nanosized vitamin particles are safe to use?
I found a verified nano company which sells lots of substances on amazon - I would like to purchase b12 specifically. :)
Is it possible to DIY?

webgar

i have used the ingredients below and it works very well.

4.5g testosterone base
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate

golder

i have used the ingredients below and it works very well.

4.5g testosterone base
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate
Nice ratios.....how was dissolving that? Is it nice and easy to apply to the skin?
Could you give us a bit of a novice guide for this as I still haven't got round to trying to dissolve my raw powder. Is it a case of just putting it in a glass beaker, gently warm, stir and slowly add all the ingredients bit by bit?

webgar

I use a glass bottle but is not required. Add the powder and liquids into the bottle, shake a few times and wait until the powder is disolved.

john_snow

I use a glass bottle but is not required. Add the powder and liquids into the bottle, shake a few times and wait until the powder is disolved.

Just made a bottle with:

4,5g micronized T powder from PPL
25ml 96% ethanol
3ml isopropyl myristate

Applied 2ml to scrotum an hour ago. Not feeling a damn thing :/

The solution dried in seconds, almost instantly, and I can feel the skin ended up dry with powder coating it

First time experimenting with T ever. Bloodwork from a few months ago said 792ng/dl

Probably doing something wrong? I'd like to try DMSO but it's difficult to source good quality in argentina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals