Help Me Concoct A Solution

PhilParma

I have two empty 4oz spray bottles.

In one of the bottles I will mix a solution based on the ingredients in Solban. Something like this:

60ml distilled vodka (40% alcohol by volume)
60ml distilled water
4.8g niacinamide
1.2g caffeine
1.2g aspirin

Does that look okay?

---

In the other bottle I want to mix a solution that will help with hair growth. At my disposal I have:

niacinamide powder
caffeine powder
aspirin tablets
taurine powder
L-theanine powder
magnesium glycinate powder
biotin powder (99% mannitol)
thiamin powder
cyproheptadine drops
Pansterone

In order to create a hair growth solution, which of these ingredients should be useful, and how much of each ingredient should I mix in with 120ml of water/alcohol?

Also, I have attempted to dissolve aspirin tablets in a spray bottle before, and the corn starch component of the aspirin tablets ended up clogging the spraying contraption. So, how do I separate aspirin from corn starch?

Please help? I don't really know what I'm doing.

@Dan Wich @haidut @anyone who can help

Dan W

That looks reasonable to me on the first recipe. I'm not up on the hair growth substances for the second recipe, but I generally just do a Google search for something like "solubility of [caffeine / taurine / ...] in [water / ethanol]" to determine maximum amounts.

Are you in a location where you can get veterinary aspirin crystals? That's what I use for these types of things, it saves the trouble of trying to filter out starch. Here's a few sources:

OP
PhilParma

PhilParma

Thank you Mr. Wich.

Last chance before I order a ******* pound of aspirin: does anybody have a decent method for separating aspirin from starch?

OP
PhilParma

PhilParma

An easier question for @haidut : how much taurine and cyproheptadine would you add to your standard 2oz solban formulation in order to acheive increased RAT HAIR GROWTH?

haidut

Forum Supporter
An easier question for @haidut : how much taurine and cyproheptadine would you add to your standard 2oz solban formulation in order to acheive increased RAT HAIR GROWTH?

You can't add much taurine as it is poorly soluble. But you can aim for 50mg/ml concentration (5%). Cyproheptadine is probably enough so that you have about 1mg/ml as most people end up spraying a few ml SolBan on their heads or body, which would give them a few mg of cypro.

OP
PhilParma

PhilParma

Thank you.

I'm going to put 50mg cypro in my ~100ml-ish solban-esque solution, which is currently:

2oz water
2oz vodka

4.8g niacinamide
1.2g caffeine
1.2g aspirin
1.2g taurine

50mg cypro

---

Quick followup for @haidut or whomever: since I have it laying around, would PanSterone be worth adding to a hair growth solution? I hear progesterone is good for hair growth, but what about pregnenolone? Would adding 50mg each of preg/DHEA to a 100ml solution be a fine idea?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals