Low Toxin Testimonials From Hypertension to Liberation: How Mag-Ka Spray Changed My Life

DanDare

Forum Supporter
I live in Denmark. high consumption of milk, but also high osteoporosis. Connection?

That website I spoke of would really help answer. I am also searching for a documentary I watched a decade or so ago which looked at vit a fortification in a Scandinavian country, can't remember which, and linked it to cancer.

Makrosky

You'll have to balance how worried you are about glycoalkaloids ( helpfully a bitter taste) . Personally I normally boil in water then reduce it to the point where I don't need to discard much. I avoid potatoes that have sprouted or are green and peel. If I bake in oven I don't eat skins.
View attachment 62122
Thank you

Jabuger

It's one of those examples where his general line of thought was correct (he often stressed that magnesium needs to be favored relative to calcium) but his practical application actually contradicted what he was trying to achieve.
I think his argument was more along the lines of “a hypothyroid person will lose magnesium very quickly therefore will need a lot more yet a high functioning thyroid person retain magnesium and therefore need less of it. I heard him say this quite a lot though I don’t remember him talking about any sort of magnesium to calcium ratio, he focused a lot more on calcium to phosphorus as many of us know.

This is probably what leads to his recommendation of a moderate magnesium source instead of anything particularly high. He also recommended leafy green vegetables and coffee for magnesium.

mosaic01

I don’t remember him talking about any sort of magnesium to calcium ratio, he focused a lot more on calcium to phosphorus as many of us know.

"If this is the situation in the nerves in MS, it explains the strange behavior, in which warming the nerve reduces its function. The implication is that internal structure (and energy) must be restored to the nerves. In experiments that I have described in previous newsletters, increasing sodium, ATP, carbon dioxide, and progesterone, and increasing the ratio of magnesium to calcium, have been found to increase cellular energy and structure. The thyroid hormone is ultimately responsible for maintaining cells' energy and structure, and responsiveness, but if it is increased suddenly without allowing all the other factors to adjust, it will raise the temperature too suddenly. It needn't take a long time, but all the factors have to be present at the same time."

The reason he recommended fruit juice for magnesium I think is because he said fructose helps with mineral retention.​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals