Supplementing Refined Starch w/ Potassium To Help Blood Sugar Regulation; Thoughts?

PeskyPeater

That is my main worry, that when I don't have starches and have the cravings, I am slipping back into a hypothyroid state due to lack of adequate carbohydrates in the diet. The only fruit that seems to curb the cravings in any way are dates, but as much as I love them I can only stomach so much of them before getting nauseous. I am assuming the nausea is from all the fructose, as I would always feel the nausea when drinking beverages sweetened with HFCS.
I get it. Fruit or its juice does not do it for me either to stay warm. Perhaps it works better for ppl in hot climates.
Well fructose malabsorption is a thing when eating too much , One study mentioned it happens in the range of 25-50gr of pure fructose, but taken together with glucose the absorption of fructose increases and is somewhat adaptive.

What is most important, said dr Peat is to first eat to get your temperature up for improved thyroid function.
If that means eating starch then so be it. That is why I like to use mashed potato with skimmed milk and drink some juices throughout the day.
And sweetened warm milk with some collagen also warms me up much better than fruits.
Only thing about starches is that they can cause me bloating when it is rich in resistant starch. So I always prepare it from uncooked potato or white rice thats not parboiled. Un fortunately white rice decreases my gut transit rate more so than well cooked potatoes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals