Low Toxin Logs Charlie's Low Toxin Lifestyle (diet, supplements, etc)

Validus

Sorry, I thought she was eating 6.5 cups, not 6 x 0.5 cups = 3 cups per day. Thanks for clarifying.

mosaic01

Is heavy metals something you need to address before vitamin A can be detoxed ?

When you start a low toxin lifestyle, including avoiding coffee, chocolate, spices and start to drink clean water and take minerals, your body will start to flush out heavy metals alongside the vitamin A.

Due to this, it is essential to address things like heavy metal contamination in the environment (workplace for example) or mercury fillings in the teeth before starting the journey.

But you don't need to take extra things to chelate metals.

Tarmander

@charlie

Have you experimented with Cholestyramine at all? I found it got rid of many cholestasis symptoms I had (itching etc), and it can show you what bile binding really feels like.

mosaic01

Have you experimented with Cholestyramine at all? I found it got rid of many cholestasis symptoms I had (itching etc), and it can show you what bile binding really feels like.

Did you get pure powder from a compounding pharmacy? Apparently the product available usually contains a lot of additives.

Mary Lyn

Just a tip for those who are eating minced or ground beef. I think it is much better if we mince it ourselves just before cooking with an small electrical appliance. It is then fresh. I freeze chunks of beef which I defrost and use. Some of that meal, often with kidney beans mushrooms and spring onions I refreeze when cooked.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

I have not.
Just a tip for those who are eating minced or ground beef. I think it is much better if we mince it ourselves just before cooking with an small electrical appliance. It is then fresh. I freeze chunks of beef which I defrost and use. Some of that meal, often with kidney beans mushrooms and spring onions I refreeze when cooked.
Agreed. You should never let someone else grind your meat. Always do it yourself.

steel_reserve

Doing low A, but not taking niacin. The days I skip a banana i get twitching on the sole of my feet. Does this indicate a serious potassium deficiency?

Validus

Doing low A, but not taking niacin. The days I skip a banana i get twitching on the sole of my feet. Does this indicate a serious potassium deficiency?
My opinion is probably not. I see the misconception about bananas being a good source of potassium all the time when they're actually pretty terrible compared to white potatoes, coconut water as low vitamin A sources.

Other sources that are relatively high in potassium, but not really part of the low toxin diet would be orange juice, avocados and tomatoes.

Richiebogie

My opinion is probably not. I see the misconception about bananas being a good source of potassium all the time when they're actually pretty terrible compared to white potatoes, coconut water as low vitamin A sources.

Other sources that are relatively high in potassium, but not really part of the low toxin diet would be orange juice, avocados and tomatoes.

Bananas are high in water content so they don’t require cooking like potatoes.

2 bananas per day might weigh 400g so that can give you a third of your daily requirement.

Coconut water is a good idea. 2 cups gives you a quarter of your daily requirement.

I did seem to lose a bit of potassium by giving up OJ.

A handful of sultanas might provide some lazy potassium.

RealNeat

My mom essentially did chemo on herself with tons of carrot juice and she did beat cancer, but her health is still quite terrible and even more so after all the juicing. Her skin is yellow, she has blood sugar and weight issues, and her bones are more or less destroyed.
why dont you have her take some b12 and thyroid, itll help, also @burtlancast mentioned that one can use carrot juice that has been put into liposomes so that it goes through the circulation through lymph instead.

From Dr. Manners cancer Q and A:

Q - What do you do if you find that it is inadequate?

Dr. M - We use two things, vitamin A and thymus gland. Vitamin A is known to stimulate the production of lymphocyte~ and white blood cells in general. We must, however, use exceptionally large doses of vitamin A. The Phvsician will sometimes prescribe a dose of 1,000,000 ·international unit~ per day.

Q - But I thought that large doses of Vitamin A could be toxic to the body. Isn't this true?

Dr. M - Of course it's true. Vitamin A is an oil soluble vitamin and consequently is stored in the13aliver. It can do a great deal of damage to the liver and lead to other toxic effects as well. In our therapy, however, we do not use the same type of vitamin A which you can obtain at a local health food or drugstore. We take advantage of a physiological phenomenon in the body.

Q - What is that?

Dr. M - Foods in the digestive tract usually leave via the blood stream and go directly to the liver. All, that is, excepting emulsified fats and oils. They leave through a branch of the lymphatic system called a lacteal. This lacteal connects directly to the lymphatic system and by so doing it goes past the liver and enters the blood stream in a large vein, the subclavian vein, which drains directly into the heart. What we have done is to emulsify the vitamin A before it is given. In this way we can minimize the toxic effect.

Q - But doesn't this vitamin A in the bloodstream eventually get to the liver?

Dr. M - Sure it does, but it takes a long time. During that time the vitamin A is doing its work of building up the white blood cells. The physician is constantly looking for these signs of vitamin A toxicity, and if they appear, the vitamin A is immediately discontinued. It's another reason why this therapy should only be administered by trained metabolic physicians."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals