Help , Cant Get Magnesium Levels Up!

Dan W

Mag Bicarb water is still Toxinless's preferred way of getting magnesium, right @Dan Wich?
It's still what I'm using. But I've been adding a lot of stuff about it to my to-read list, making me realize how undereducated I am on all the different forms.

aarfai

It's still what I'm using. But I've been adding a lot of stuff about it to my to-read list, making me realize how undereducated I am on all the different forms.
How cool. Just say this on toxinless and looking to make some this weekend.

If an ounce is around 40-44mg of elemental magnesium how much do you try to get daily? Also might you have any others tips when using the magnesium bicarbonate liquid? ..Should it be taken with or without meals, before bedtime, or anything to avoid stomach inflammation like with oral magnesium supplements?

Thanks Dan

Dan W

Not necessarily suggesting this for anyone (it's a lot to take), but I do 8 ounces spread through the day. That includes before bedtime since people seem to find it calming then, but I haven't noticed any particular effects myself.

I take it with meals, but I haven't actually given any thought to whether that's best, it's just convenient for me.

I haven't experienced stomach/digestion problems with it.

Luckytype

I had really good success in the past with magnesium bisglycinate. The tablets allowed me to chew(tasteless) and drink down with whatever beverage.

At the time I discovered that I was very very nutrient deficient I hopped on that train immediately and was probably doing 600- 800mg a day for the better part of 6 months.

My blood tests a year ago showed middle top of range for magnesium. I still do 200-400 usually around the time of my daily walk with salt and juice following afterward.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals