Do they make glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride supplements?

ironfist

I have found one, total, by some company called DONA, but it's pretty expensive.

I'm asking because after seeing what information about glucosamine NOVOS has on their website, they say "crystalline" glucosamine is the best. When I googled this, I found one seller, the one I referenced above. According to NOVOS, this crystalline glucosamine is the best, but they are kind of vague about, because they say glucosamine sulfate is the best. They say it is better than Glucosamine hydrochloride, which I have heard, but then they say it is better than glucosamine KCl, which is glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride, another sulfate. So simply saying glucosamine sulfate is best is wrong, because there are at least 2 kinds of glucosamine sulfate.

Every kind I have found is glucosamine hydrochloride, or glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride which is also called Glucosamine 2KCl. However, I have seen Glucosamine KCl, too. I presume these are the same, just like how "magnesium glycinate" and "magnesium bisglycinate" are the same.

I have found one more kind (I just ordered glucosamine and they sent me an "updated" version which was not what was on the website) called glucosamine hydrochloride potassium chloride. wtf is this?

Most of the studies I have seen about glucosamine do not mention the kind used, unless they're doing sulfate vs. hydrochloride, and they never mention which sulfate is used.

Most products I have seen which are KCl say "sodium free" on the label.

I am interested in glucosamine for it's longevity properties more than joint traits.

So I guess these are my questions:

- is "crystalline glucosamine" Glucosamin sulfate sodium chloride?

- is that form better?

- is KCl the same as 2KCl

- why are the pages I'm seeing about "glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride" saying they're the same as glucosamine hydrochloride but just has potassium connected? Is there even a difference?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals