Peat Meets Star Wars

Philomath

If you're a fan of Star Wars, you may have noticed those medical water tanks that Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader use to heal their wounds. They are called Bacta tanks and according to Wookiepedia (no, I'm not making that up), here is their official description: "A bacta tank was a cylindrical tank into which a being could be submerged for extensive exposure to bacta, a fluid that could accelerate healing and treat major injuries."

In the movies, they are suspended in a sealed tank of fluid and little else is shown -
IMG_0114.JPG
For fun, I thought I would image creating my own Bacta tank using the healing principals of Dr. Peat. Please feel free make suggestions and add your thoughts (I'll be starting a kickstarter campaign after all suggestions are submitted :D)

The Basics:
1. WATER
Warm (body temp or above, infrared heat?)
Ionized(?),
co2 saturated (percentage??)
Mineralized, same as ocean water? Sodium, chloride, sulfate, magnesium, potassium, copper
Antioxidants? Uric Acid?
Metabolic enhancers? T3, caffeine
Emodins? Aspirin, Vit. K?
Vitamins?
2. LIGHTS
Red through Infrared frequencies
Intermittent UV for vitamin D

ADDITIONAL
Audio/frequencies?? Theta waves, ultrasound?

What else?

chispas

At first I thought this was far-fetched. Now I'm thinking: this is great, it's like a healing bath taken to the extreme!

Maybe some calcium in there. Is calcium transdermal?

Anything Star Wars related will be a success on the Internet. Good luck!

Love your coffee and chocolate words of wisdom.

nikolabeacon

This is cool. I am not fan of star wars But I was thinking about this also. I will tell you my experience from diving since I trained swimming 11 years. At the time When i was diving in trainings I didn't have A clue whether it is beneficial or not But i remember very well that my small injuries healed so quickly and without A scar during summer period of the year When i was spending lots of time in water. People think that If is combination ov water And Sun But i think now that If is CO2..And also later when my lung capacity increased i was diving for 30-50 m in single breath. And you are breatless after that . But i noticed that When you control it not to hyperventilate with open mouth you feel like you are going to have A nap in the water. :D all this is CO 2 effects....some kind of buteyko ex. I think that this chamber can be used in the future for rehabilitation after surgery ...since Ray said that current treatment is very stresfull.

Attachments

• 139601c7fdd53b5870d3fc5564d1648c.jpg
    139601c7fdd53b5870d3fc5564d1648c.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 40
OP
Philomath

Philomath

Fascinating! It appears that amniotic fluid is nutritional And protective while human milk promotes growth and immune function. So maybe a tank full of a liquid that simulates human Milk?
"Although amniotic fluid is not the nutritional mainstay of the fetus, it contributes up to 15% of fetal nutritional requirements (1,2) and plays a significant role in gut development and maturation (3). In contrast, human milk becomes the foodstuff essential for the neonate's survival. Human milk also is more than its nutritional component, because it can stimulate cell growth and repair and can provide immune protection and enhance immunocompetence (4–6). Amniotic fluid and human milk share bioactivity, the capacity to stimulate cells to grow or undergo reparative processes."

Fill it with pregnenlone, like pounds of it maybe it will absorb into your skin, then have red light shining in at the same time !!!!!

tara

I think carbon dioxide and mineral baths have been shown to have some healing effects.

kiran

Whats the composition of amniotic fluid anyway?

Sounds like you may want sugar, protein and urea in there as well as electrolytes.

Ben.

This is cool and reminds me of when i watched Star Wars/Dragonball as a kid. Did anything ever come of it? Perhaps Taurine and/or Succinic acid could be interesting aswell.

catharsis

If you're a fan of Star Wars, you may have noticed those medical water tanks that Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader use to heal their wounds. They are called Bacta tanks and according to Wookiepedia (no, I'm not making that up), here is their official description: "A bacta tank was a cylindrical tank into which a being could be submerged for extensive exposure to bacta, a fluid that could accelerate healing and treat major injuries."

In the movies, they are suspended in a sealed tank of fluid and little else is shown -
View attachment 4468
For fun, I thought I would image creating my own Bacta tank using the healing principals of Dr. Peat. Please feel free make suggestions and add your thoughts (I'll be starting a kickstarter campaign after all suggestions are submitted :D)

The Basics:
1. WATER
Warm (body temp or above, infrared heat?)
Ionized(?),
co2 saturated (percentage??)
Mineralized, same as ocean water? Sodium, chloride, sulfate, magnesium, potassium, copper
Antioxidants? Uric Acid?
Metabolic enhancers? T3, caffeine
Emodins? Aspirin, Vit. K?
Vitamins?
2. LIGHTS
Red through Infrared frequencies
Intermittent UV for vitamin D

ADDITIONAL
Audio/frequencies?? Theta waves, ultrasound?

What else?
This is a really cool concept. I hope to emulate it when I get older (large water bath+supplements plus a carbogen mask?). The closest you can get is naturally carbonated mineral springs or, if you view your life as an encapsulated fish tank, you can get a spray bottle and fill it with a concentrated solution like mentioned above. I would add methylene blue to the mix. The audial frequencies are interesting too. I have seen some specific frequencies creating coherence within sand and I am sure some frequencies are kosmotropic.

Back
Top Bottom