Rudimentary but highly effective:

+ xx cups of water to thirst
+2 cups red grapes or coconut water (as a potassium source)
+1 teaspoon of a quality salt (as a sodium and chloride source)
+2 cups milk (as a calcium source)
+75mg of magnesium citrate (or another magnesium chelate)

>>> consume in that order.

*I'm throwing these dosages out because they worked for me. Depending on what mineral is in discussion, it has an 'optimal' ratio with another mineral.
Ex. Calcium 1:1 or greater to phosphorus, potassium 2:1 with sodium, sodium 5:1 with magnesium, etc... but all I can really say for sure is that it's easy to overdo magnesium, very difficult to overdo calcium from milk, and basically impossible to overdo potassium from a whole food source. Salt is also difficult to overdo because your hands and feet will swell up like you've got high blood pressure before any significant damage takes place. The greatest safeguard of these minerals is that water will flush out the excess in quick fashion.

*I know Peat says that magnesium is high in coffee, but I've never felt such a calming effect as taking it in supplemental form. If you want it in a whole food form, you can get it from leaves by drinking the boiled water or just eating green stuff if your gut can handle the fiber. Otherwise substantial amounts are in chocolate, which is another common digestive stressor.

*For a calcium substitute, oyster or egg shells will probably do the trick as well.

+++ Additional considerations for this stack (though not necessarily recommended to be consumed at the same hour of the day) are:

~ Whole food vitamin C
~ Liver, kidney, oysters
~ Simmering seaweed for seaweed-water
~ Boiling leaves for leaf-water
~ 5-7mg of a zinc chelate

ASR

Rudimentary but highly effective:

+ xx cups of water to thirst
+2 cups red grapes or coconut water (as a potassium source)
+1 teaspoon of a quality salt (as a sodium and chloride source)
+2 cups milk (as a calcium source)
+75mg of magnesium citrate (or another magnesium chelate)

>>> consume in that order.

*I'm throwing these dosages out because they worked for me. Depending on what mineral is in discussion, it has an 'optimal' ratio with another mineral.
Ex. Calcium 1:1 or greater to phosphorus, potassium 2:1 with sodium, sodium 5:1 with magnesium, etc... but all I can really say for sure is that it's easy to overdo magnesium, very difficult to overdo calcium from milk, and basically impossible to overdo potassium from a whole food source. Salt is also difficult to overdo because your hands and feet will swell up like you've got high blood pressure before any significant damage takes place. The greatest safeguard of these minerals is that water will flush out the excess in quick fashion.

*I know Peat says that magnesium is high in coffee, but I've never felt such a calming effect as taking it in supplemental form. If you want it in a whole food form, you can get it from leaves by drinking the boiled water or just eating green stuff if your gut can handle the fiber. Otherwise substantial amounts are in chocolate, which is another common digestive stressor.

*For a calcium substitute, oyster or egg shells will probably do the trick as well.

+++ Additional considerations for this stack (though not necessarily recommended to be consumed at the same hour of the day) are:

~ Whole food vitamin C
~ Liver, kidney, oysters
~ Simmering seaweed for seaweed-water
~ Boiling leaves for leaf-water
~ 5-7mg of a zinc chelate
Awesome love your content!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals