Low Toxin Testimonials From Hypertension to Liberation: How Mag-Ka Spray Changed My Life

Makrosky

I had the exact same experience. Magnesium and potassium chloride really help with my blood pressure which also started and got worse and worse on the Ray peat diet
You guys have thought that too much chloride maybe is not good?
Naive question.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie thanks for whistleblowing Peaters on high calcium, copper and of course vitamin A, you have a bigger picture on what was happening than most and we needed it.
I saw person after person getting hurt with the diet recommendations including myself and @Blossom. Then I saw people going to the low "vitamin A" and low toxin groups and getting relief and healing. @Blossom figured it out by accident and started healing before all the low A stuff got big.

I made the move and dove in myself and found relief. I gave it a couple years because I had to be sure before I mentioned it much here. Enough was enough, too many people getting hurt with Ray Peat's dietary suggestions, and many people finding relief in the low toxin groups.

I could not take it anymore and started bringing awareness to the forum. I was immediately met with "shut down the forum", "you are spitting on Ray Peat's grave", "this is the Ray Peat forum, there is no Ray Peat diet!" "you and this forum will be torn from limb to limb". It was quite the backlash. When this resistance was meet, I then started the forum on a detox and as you can see things are going great now and the air is fresh. We can now focus on the work at hand as we forge forward with this newfound knowledge. We are stagnant no longer, the toxins have been cleared and the future is brighter then ever.
You guys have thought that too much chloride maybe is not good?
Some people definitely have an issue with clearing chloride so it must be taken into consideration.
Extremes are never good. Only sometimes short-term to correct something. Period.
No worries. The balance will be found and is the process we are working on now.

Makrosky

I saw person after person getting hurt with the diet recommendations including myself and @Blossom. Then I saw people going to the low "vitamin A" and low toxin groups and getting relief and healing. @Blossom figured it out by accident and started healing before all the low A stuff got big.

I made the move and dove in myself and found relief. I gave it a couple years because I had to be sure before I mentioned it much here. Enough was enough, too many people getting hurt with Ray Peat's dietary suggestions, and many people finding relief in the low toxin groups.

I could not take it anymore and started bringing awareness to the forum. I was immediately met with "shut down the forum", "you are spitting on Ray Peat's grave", "this is the Ray Peat forum, there is no Ray Peat diet!" "you and this forum will be torn from limb to limb". It was quite the backlash. When this resistance was meet, I then started the forum on a detox and as you can see things are going great now and the air is fresh. We can now focus on the work at hand as we forge forward with this newfound knowledge. We are stagnant no longer, the toxins have been cleared and the future is brighter then ever.

Some people definitely have an issue with clearing chloride so it must be taken into consideration.

No worries. The balance will be found and is the process we are working on now.
Charlie, I will use this opportunity to ask you about potassium. As you seem to have experimented with it a lot lately.

During the years (even pre Peat), I always tried to take supplemental forms and it never worked for me more than 1 day in a row. It will have some kind of calming effect but in the end felt very bad. Difficult to explain. I kind of got super tired and my ears will become hot and burn. Very strange. Regardless of the form/dose used (citrate, chloride, etc.). Any hints? I am curious now.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, I will use this opportunity to ask you about potassium. As you seem to have experimented with it a lot lately.

During the years (even pre Peat), I always tried to take supplemental forms and it never worked for me more than 1 day in a row. It will have some kind of calming effect but in the end felt very bad. Difficult to explain. I kind of got super tired and my ears will become hot and burn. Very strange. Regardless of the form/dose used (citrate, chloride, etc.). Any hints? I am curious now.
Potassium displaces copper. It also pulls on magnesium stores so can cause a deficiency to get worse.

Morten

Forum Supporter
I used to know a website that had looked at the whole dairy consumption and osteoporosis and he showed with good data how it either didn't help or it was harmful. It always comes to mind when people such as Ray make these calcium claims. Anyone know it?

@charlie thanks for whistleblowing Peaters on high calcium, copper and of course vitamin A, you have a bigger picture on what was happening than most and we needed it.

P.s Ray Peat liked magnesium but said orange juice is a good source of magnesium, but it really isn't, I always thought that was odd. I mean one glass provides 6% RDA of magnesium, what a joke if I have to drink 17 glasses of orange juice a day.
I live in Denmark. high consumption of milk, but also high osteoporosis. Connection?

mosaic01

The so called "RP diet" was an echo-chambered fabrication of this forum.

Not of this forum, of his followers.

He was asked several times what he thinks is the ideal diet, and he always mentioned dairy, fruits, meat, honey and seafood, plus lots of sugar if no ripe fruits are available. So you can't really take Peat himself out of the equation here. He recommended a toxic diet because he was unaware of some things we are aware of not.

P.s Ray Peat liked magnesium but said orange juice is a good source of magnesium, but it really isn't, I always thought that was odd. I mean one glass provides 6% RDA of magnesium, what a joke if I have to drink 17 glasses of orange juice a day.

It's one of those examples where his general line of thought was correct (he often stressed that magnesium needs to be favored relative to calcium) but his practical application actually contradicted what he was trying to achieve.

I assume this is because his body and liver was so toxic so he felt he was dependent on milk and fructose/sugar to feel well, and started to incorporate the consumption of milk, sugar and juice into his ideas. Cognitive dissonance.

Makrosky

He was asked several times what he thinks is the ideal diet, and he always mentioned dairy, fruits, meat, honey and seafood, plus lots of sugar if no ripe fruits are available.
There's nothing very wrong with that "diet" if you also add other things he always advocated: easily digestible starches like potato and corn tortillas etc. and some vegtables he also advocated. You balance those correctly. And that is what ppl never understood and then fabricated the forum "RP diet" which reads like this:

- dairy -> monodiet of cheese or 2 gallons milk x day
- sugar -> refined sugar by the Tbsp
- fruit -> 2 liters of OJ x day - Oh. There are no oranges in winter? Who the **** cares about nature cycles: Bring them on by plane from south africa.
- seafood -> oysters and shrimps only
- coffee is good -> let's drink 6 cups x day
- honey?? Sure!! Bring it on by the jar

And so on so forth.

Please. Don't blame Ray for what was only a forum fuelled maniqueism/OCD.

Not to mention nobody gave a fu... about his other teachings about the mind. It was all food-centered.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I assume this is because his body and liver was so toxic so he felt he was dependent on milk and fructose/sugar to feel well, and started to incorporate the consumption of milk, sugar and juice into his ideas. Cognitive dissonance
That was one of gbolduev's theories: The whole Peat theory was made by Peat himself trying to patch his previous mistakes one after the other. Covering them up like a "run and don't look back". In a massive cognitive dissonance trying to justify the patches. Call it toxic liver or whatever you want.

I am not saying he was right or wrong (gbolduev) just stating it here.

Last edited:

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
I firmly believe (and I have been saying this since the very beginning and nobody cared) that the so called "RP diet" was never a Ray's idea. And that it was a very bad idea. No matter how many quotes or emails you want to throw to support that point.

What Ray did was general recommendations, favoring/unfavoring certain foods, etc. That never meant your diet should consist of oysters and milk. Or OJ and collagen. Or Cheese and Potatoes. Or 2 gallons of icecream x day, etc.

During the last 6-8 years, he might even have been pushed by a constant stream of emails and interviews from ppl here and Danny and his followers to provide some degree of extreme advice because... you know... you don't live isolated from the people you regularly communicate with.

But those were not his original ideas nor advice. Only exception would be PUFA. And even then, mostly it was all against vegetable oils (canola, linoil, etc.).

The so called "RP diet" was an echo-chambered fabrication of this forum.

And I see the same trend now with the low VitA diet. I honestly hope I am wrong, as I would like to hear others getting well.

Extremes are never good. Only sometimes short-term to correct something. Period.
thank you

Makrosky

thank you
An example from 2016 (There are many)
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-19 a las 20.06.15.png

And another one from 2022
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-19 a las 20.02.59.png

People just don't understand extremes are very bad.

It wasn't Ray. It was you guys.

Ashs

Fantastic! Another person saved from the destructive elements of the Ray Peat diet! Me and @Blossom both got extremely high blood pressure from the Ray Peat diet suggestions. We are both doing fine now thanks to pulling out of that toxic mess. There is a person in the Facebook groups right now who's blood pressure is constantly rising from the Ray Peat dietary suggestions and you should see the cope in that thread, mental gymnastics everywhere.
Gymnastics GIF
Hi Charlie,
I've too started the mag
Fantastic! Another person saved from the destructive elements of the Ray Peat diet! Me and @Blossom both got extremely high blood pressure from the Ray Peat diet suggestions. We are both doing fine now thanks to pulling out of that toxic mess. There is a person in the Facebook groups right now who's blood pressure is constantly rising from the Ray Peat dietary suggestions and you should see the cope in that thread, mental gymnastics everywhere.
Gymnastics GIF
Hi Charlie, I've too started on the 'mag k' spray as per yr formula using 'cosrco' tequila.
Is there any concern with the alcohol absorption affecting liver etc.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi Charlie, I've too started on the 'mag k' spray as per yr formula using 'cosrco' tequila.
Is there any concern with the alcohol absorption affecting liver etc.
Not that I am aware of. I think most of it evaporates? I sometimes do 2/3 water and 1/3 alcohol to help cut down on alcohol.

Ashs

Not that I am aware of. I think most of it evaporates? I sometimes do 2/3 water and 1/3 alcohol to help cut down on alcohol.
Charlie, could you please advise what dosage of Molybdenum and frequency, I can’t remember if I've seen it on here. Thanks

DanDare

Forum Supporter

You'll have to balance how worried you are about glycoalkaloids ( helpfully a bitter taste) . Personally I normally boil in water then reduce it to the point where I don't need to discard much. I avoid potatoes that have sprouted or are green and peel. If I bake in oven I don't eat skins.
1000002266.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals