Low Toxin Logs Charlie's Low Toxin Lifestyle (diet, supplements, etc)

Makrosky

It's not as strong as the watch. If you get the card I would get the XXL as it has two cards. Why do you not like the watch one? Corey, the owner of EMF Solutions says if a person can only get 1 item then get the watch. Because it will protect you all the time.
Alright. Thanks charlie. One last question:
Have you ever experienced non-EMF like being under one of those bed canopies or being far away in a beach or mountain without EMF and no electronic devices on you? I guess so. How it does compare to using these products?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

CJ_87

@charlie One question - why carbonated water is being frowned upon in the LYL program ?
I think I remember Dr. Smith saying in a recent livestream that he hasn't found a carbonated water brand that wasn't full of calcium and other minerals.

Maybe if you could find a carbonated distilled water it would be okay.

mosaic01

I think I remember Dr. Smith saying in a recent livestream that he hasn't found a carbonated water brand that wasn't full of calcium and other minerals.

How much calcium does he consider a lot? A quick search made me find lots of carbonated waters with calcium below 50mg per liter, some as low as 10mg calcium as well as other minerals very low.

PopSocket

Thanks !

Overton

What about making it at home with a Sodastream + purified water & glass bottle, do we know if that would throw off minerals in his view?

Peater

@charlie do you ever just eat beans straight? (From the can in my case). I'm just wondering if its considered helpful or not, having them outside of a meal. Or if they can be considered a meal.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie do you ever just eat beans straight? (From the can in my case). I'm just wondering if its considered helpful or not, having them outside of a meal. Or if they can be considered a meal.
I usually eat them with a meal.

Peater

I usually eat them with a meal.
Is that just from preference? Apologies for the questions but I have no idea.

I do enjoy the fried minced beef with some butter (lima) beans. Quick easy and wholesome. People look at it and say "That looks nice!" and it's literally 2 ingredients, some potassium salt, and just a touch of a few dried herbs like coriander and marjoram.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is that just from preference? Apologies for the questions but I have no idea.
Just preference for me. I think its optimal to have more protein with a meal so I will have it with beef usually.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Karen Hurd recommends eating 6 1/2 cup servings of beans per day to help remove toxins from bile. So she doesn't include them with meals necessarily. When I first started eating beans I included them with three meals and then had two other servings on their own.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Karen Hurd recommends eating 6 1/2 cup servings of beans per day to help remove toxins from bile.
Wowsers! I need to step up my game!

Peater

Karen Hurd recommends eating 6 1/2 cup servings of beans per day to help remove toxins from bile. So she doesn't include them with meals necessarily. When I first started eating beans I included them with three meals and then had two other servings on their own.
Thanks for that!

Validus

Man, thats over 100 g of fiber. That would wreck my GI system.

I wonder how long it took her to build up to that or if she was just able to jump right up to that

youngsinatra

I wonder how long it took her to build up to that or if she was just able to jump right up to that
6 x 0.5 cup = 3 cups total a day. :)

I think she recommends 1.5-3 cups total a day.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Is heavy metals something you need to address before vitamin A can be detoxed ?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter

My package of pinto beans says there are 5 g of fiber in 1/4 cup dry beans. The 1/2 cup servings are cooked beans and would be about 1/4 cup dry or less so 3 cups of beans would be about 30 g of fiber. At least that is how I figure it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals