Low Toxin Lifestyle The Toxic Ray Peat Diet & Lifestyle is Keeping Many in Captivity...Ray Peat Never Offered A Way Out

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, here I am.....offering you a way out.

The goal of this movement is to get everyone off as many supplements as possible. In the beginning, many of us are so super toxic that to change the Alchemy of the body to a favorable one the Big 5 minerals and niacin are needed. As Dr. Garrett Smith says, the better and less toxic you become the less of the minerals you will need. Once the Alchemy of the body gets set right, I think potassium, magnesium and niacin will be all that is needed with maybe a bit of the other minerals at times.

The goal is also to get everyone off thyroid medication. Time after time in the low toxin lifestyle groups you see person after person coming off their thyroid medications. Ray Peat used thyroid and coffee to try and outrun a toxic diet, the poison always wins and it finally caught him. Never once did Ray Peat offer a way out of taking thyroid medication, well, we have found the answer and you now have a direction you can go that will free you from this captivity.

So again, this is not about chaining you to supplements, this is about eventually being able to get off most the supplements and live by the God given freedom you were given. :hattip

Soren

Forum Supporter
What about thyroid that is consumed in things like stews? I eat a lot of stews where the whole fish is thrown or small fish that you can eat whole head and all.

Would that be something i'd want to stop doing in your view?

Abundant Life

After years of being recommended on this forum: eating liver, drinking orange juice and having carrot salad should be avoided? Doesn't the carrot salad help eliminate toxins?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
After years of being recommended on this forum: eating liver, drinking orange juice and having carrot salad should be avoided? Doesn't the carrot salad help eliminate toxins?
The carrot salad is toxic along with liver and orange juice.

Soren

Forum Supporter
This is the debate that is currently ongoing.

I personally have seen a great deal of benefit from the carrot salad but the argument that is that because it has Vitamin A it should be avoided, the same with liver. I don't know what the negative is on orange juice but I guess that would be because it has fructose which many on the forum now believe is toxic for the liver (I think that is the reason although i am not sure).

Soren

Forum Supporter
The carrot salad is toxic along with liver and orange juice.
Charlie is the argument that the carrot salad is toxic purely because of the vitamin A content or are there other negatives too?

Time after time in the low toxin lifestyle groups you see person after person coming off their thyroid medications. Ray Peat used thyroid and coffee to try and outrun a toxic diet, the poison always wins and it finally caught him. Never once did Ray Peat offer a way out of taking thyroid medication, well, we have found the answer and you now have a direction you can go that will free you from this captivity.
+1

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie is the argument that the carrot salad is toxic purely because of the vitamin A content or are there other negatives too?
From the vitamin A content. It is a bright color for a reason, its a warning. When "they" told you to go eat the rainbow they literally told you to go eat the most toxic foods.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Charlie, Real questions:

How is it a "way out" when neither Garett, nor you, nor the people who advocate a muscle meat and rice diet tend to have optimal health, a good part far from it, a part still suffering from physical and/or mental illness, all the while taking a ton of supplements including thyroid hormones for some including you, after years of eating this way?

If this diet is optimal, and fixes all the problems, why is there a need to continue taking supplements, for pooping among other things (when people can have perfect bowel movements, several times a day, eating kilos of fruits) even years after starting, why doesn't Garett's hair grow back?

If fructose and VA are poisons, why is there some people who eat a lot of fructose (from honey, for example) and milk every day throughout their lives and are much healthier than people who promote a diet of meat, muscle and rice, including you and Garett?

According to your God in Genesis, he gave us the freedom to eat all the fruits of the earth, so its certainly not about god's freedom:

"29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

I will continue to exchange on the post because it interests me, if you see no more comments from me, it implies that I have been banned

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How is it a "way out" when neither Garett, nor you, nor the people who advocate a muscle meat and rice diet tend to have optimal health, a good part far from it, a part still suffering from physical and/or mental illness, all the while taking a ton of supplements including thyroid hormones for some including you, after years of eating this way?
Garrett is in incredible health and mental condition. Grant Genereux healed his stage 4 kidney disease that the doctors told him was irreversible. He also healed psoriasis. If you would have read my posts, I am now on the least amount of thyroid I have taken for years and also my heart rate is rising for the first time which signals my metabolic rate is improving. I think in the next year or so I will be able to come completely off it.
If this diet is optimal, and fixes all the problems, why is there a need to continue taking supplements, for pooping among other things (when people can have perfect bowel movements, several times a day, eating kilos of fruits) even years after starting, why doesn't Garett's hair grow back?
The state of the food supply and the soil composition is abysmal, we need some help. Why not read through my posts the last few weeks and all these questions can be answered for you instead of me having to restate them again?

if you see no more comments from me, it implies that I have been banned
You can drop the rhetoric, its not helping you.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Garrett is in incredible health and mental condition. Grant Genereux healed his stage 4 kidney disease that the doctors told him was irreversible. He also healed psoriasis. If you would have read my posts, I am now on the least amount of thyroid I have taken for years and also my heart rate is rising for the first time which signals my metabolic rate is improving. I think in the next year or so I will be able to come completely off it.

The state of the food supply and the soil composition is abysmal, we need some help. Why not read through my posts the last few weeks and all these questions can be answered for you instead of me having to restate them again?

You can drop the rhetoric, its not helping you.
Why is Garett bald and has considerable eye bags if you think he's in incredible health? I believe you feel better, but that doesn't mean you're in optimal health, and that your condition is desirable for the majority of people.

So a "low va" diet doesn't fix all the problems like you said, if we need to take a ton of supplements to feel better even years later, it's probably because this diet isn't optimal and lacks other foods.

It's better that you restate here so people can see if it is consistent.

You haven't answered the question about people who eat lots of fructose (from honey, for example) and milk every day throughout their lives, and who are much healthier than all the people who advocate a diet of muscle meat and rice, how do you explain that?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Why is Garett bald and has considerable eye bags if you think he's in incredible health? I believe you feel better, but that doesn't mean you're in optimal health, and that your condition is desirable for the majority of people.

So a "low va" diet doesn't fix all the problems like you said, if we need to take a ton of supplements to feel better even years later, it's probably because this diet isn't optimal and lacks other foods.

You haven't answered the question about people who eat lots of fructose (from honey, for example) and milk every day throughout their lives, and who are much healthier than all the people who advocate a diet of muscle meat and rice, how do you explain that?
We can't really use anecdotes in terms of whether fructose and dairy are good for everyone. My theory is the only ones that will benefit in the end are the fast oxidizers. Which is really hard to do past a certain age. We all slow down and can't utilize a lot of calcium and sugar anymore. You could try speeding yourself up with stimulants but as we saw with Peat that might decrease lifespan. I'd really love to see the ones claiming good health on fructose and dairy do a CBC blood lab. I need to see their bicarb (CO2), anion gap, fasting blood sugar, uric acid and lipid panel. On a high dairy and sugar diet I was near metabolic acidosis and probably cholestasis with fat accumulation as my tissue cholesterol was going sky high (tissue cholesterol is not total cholesterol it's a math equation you can do from your lipid panel)

Last edited:

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
We can't really use anecdotes in terms of whether fructose and dairy are good for everyone. My theory is the only ones that will benefit in the end are the fast oxidizers. Which is really hard to do past a certain age. We all slow down and can't utilize a lot of calcium and sugar anymore. You could try speeding yourself up with stimulants but as we saw with Peat that might decrease lifespan. I'd really love to see the ones claiming good health on fructose and dairy do a CBC blood lab. I need to see their bicarb (CO2), anion gap, fasting blood sugar, uric acid and lipid panel. On a high dairy and sugar diet I was near metabolic acidosis and probably cholestasis with fat accumulation as my tissue cholesterol was going sky high (tissue cholesterol is not total cholesterol it's a math equation you can do from your lipid panel)
I didn't imply that people couldn't feel negative effects from foods that contain fructose and dairy products, you and the people who promote a diet of muscle meat and rice use a lot of anecdotes as arguments.

RealNeat

This is the debate that is currently ongoing.

I personally have seen a great deal of benefit from the carrot salad but the argument that is that because it has Vitamin A it should be avoided, the same with liver. I don't know what the negative is on orange juice but I guess that would be because it has fructose which many on the forum now believe is toxic for the liver (I think that is the reason although i am not sure).
Please don't lump "many on the forum" with these claims. It is still true that the many on this forum do not agree wholesale with these claims. Rays work (and do remember it's not just Ray but the whole slew of people he often quotes for the bioenergetic theory of health) has helped innumerable people compared with the so called low toxin diet.

There are so many other healing diets, to claim this is the only one would be delusional, you don't see the other diets being aggressively evangelized, it's distasteful and ignorant.

Context is king and to ignore it is to be unable to cope with the complexity of the human body.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Please don't lump "many on the forum" with these claims. It is still true that the many on this forum do not agree wholesale with these claims. Rays work (and do remember it's not just Ray but the whole slew of people he often quotes for the bioenergetic theory of health) has helped innumerable people compared with the so called low toxin diet.

There are so many other healing diets, to claim this is the only one would be delusional, you don't see the other diets being aggressively evangelized, it's distasteful and ignorant.

Context is king and to ignore it is to be unable to cope with the complexity of the human body.
I don't know why you're interpreting my statement of "many on the forum" in such a negative way. All I'm saying is that from what I have observed in recent months many people on the forum (compared to what I have seen before) are now of the strong belief that fructose is bad as is vitamin A and a number of other substances. Perhaps it is not as high a number as it appears but every time I log on now, many of the threads i go on the discussion is often dominated by the subject of vitamin A and the so called "low toxin" diet.

I am personally not a subscriber to the low toxin diet, I'm open to being convinced but am very far from that point.

RealNeat

I don't know why you're interpreting my statement of "many on the forum" in such a negative way. All I'm saying is that from what I have observed in recent months many people on the forum (compared to what I have seen before) are now of the strong belief that fructose is bad as is vitamin A and a number of other substances. Perhaps it is not as high a number as it appears but every time I log on now, many of the threads i go on the discussion is often dominated by the subject of vitamin A and the so called "low toxin" diet.

I am personally not a subscriber to the low toxin diet, I'm open to being convinced but am very far from that point.
Just because it's loud doesn't mean it's the majority, that's why I proceed to point out your claim. It's not negative, it is misleading however, that's all.

InChristAlone

I didn't imply that people couldn't feel negative effects from foods that contain fructose and dairy products, you and the people who promote a diet of muscle meat and rice use a lot of anecdotes as arguments.
It would have been more constructive if you engaged with my argument about fast oxidation. Observation is good Peat promoted it. But we need to remember duration paradox. Are milk and sugar eaters healthy at the age of 50? If something works for a 20 yr old does it work for a 60 yr old?

tallglass13

He had MPB before he started liver detox, and by the way Males go bald in the top region due to head shape, that squeezes the small arterioles on the top of head. not good or bad health. I have plenty of patients that have the worst health , amputated, wounds from diabetes, yet have full head of hair. Try not to be so simple, try to stay positive and cheer people on. All this diet is , is a low toxin diet, No need to fight it, what is the alternative, a High toxin diet? No one on this earth can refute that Vitamin A has a toxic threshold. For some they eat VA for ever, for others they build up and get AutoImmune diseases, arteriolsclerosis, bad teeth, liver disease and so on.
As for his eyes, My perspective is that he has very clear whites of his eyes, no bags underneath. I do note some darkened skin where you think they are bags. He has no "fluid" in that area, hence no bags. That is usually histamine and melanin that localize in certain areas . He is very clear thinking , and has lost a tremendous amount of weight in the last 2 years. He has absolutely no Lipofuscin, no age spots , and he is almost 50. Hardly and grey in his goatee, which is rare now days for men his age.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Just because it's loud doesn't mean it's the majority, that's why I proceed to point out your claim. It's not negative, it is misleading however, that's all.
I never said it was the majority I said it was a large amount. I don't see how my post was in anyway misleading

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
Well, here I am.....offering you a way out.

The goal of this movement is to get everyone off as many supplements as possible. In the beginning, many of us are so super toxic that to change the Alchemy of the body to a favorable one the Big 5 minerals and niacin are needed. As Dr. Garrett Smith says, the better and less toxic you become the less of the minerals you will need. Once the Alchemy of the body gets set right, I think potassium, magnesium and niacin will be all that is needed with maybe a bit of the other minerals at times.

The goal is also to get everyone off thyroid medication. Time after time in the low toxin lifestyle groups you see person after person coming off their thyroid medications. Ray Peat used thyroid and coffee to try and outrun a toxic diet, the poison always wins and it finally caught him. Never once did Ray Peat offer a way out of taking thyroid medication, well, we have found the answer and you now have a direction you can go that will free you from this captivity.

So again, this is not about chaining you to supplements, this is about eventually being able to get off most the supplements and live by the God given freedom you were given. :hattip
Hi Charlie (and the rest),
I've been viewing this channel for months now, trying to wrap my head around this new way of eating (which seems to have evolved from Ray Peat to this low toxin lifestyle). With months of just reading and taking notes, I do want to have a voice and ask honest questions. I am most interested in getting off of my compounded thyroid medication that I've been on for about 25 years, so I'm intrigued with Charlie's statement on this, and I do believe that if I heal/detox my liver that I can heal my thyroid!

My Background: I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), diagnosed with Hashimoto's in my late 20's, had an eating disorder in my 20's, was very overweight in my teens and severe acne, did have infertility issues (but I do believe with changes in my diet throughout the years God blessed me with 4 beautiful girls!), severely gluten intolerant, and now in menopause. I've been on the search for better health for the past 20 years or so, and managed to get my thyroid antibodies down to almost normal, but I still struggle with being about 20lbs overweight. I've come from a background of Weston A Price, keto, paleo, high vegetable intake, chronically dieting/eating low calorie (I'm 5'4" with a chronic intake of about 1400 cal/day), and chronic low body temp (ave. AM temp of 97.2 with a heart rate ave. 66). I was on a T4/T3 compounded prescription of 132mcg T4/10mcg T3, and my endocrinologist agreed to at least help me wean from the T3 portion of my prescription, but laughs at me when I ask if I can also wean from T4. Whenever he decreases my T3, he increases my T4 so I'm supposed to be on 154/2.5 but he doesn't know that I've been slowly decreasing my dose on my own by breaking open the capsules and decreasing the total by 6% every 6 weeks. What is interesting is that my bloodwork is looking better since I've decreased it (but the MD doesn't know it yet). I've been using the IdeaLabs Tyronene to offset the decrease in T3, hoping it would help with my body temps but it hasn't (back in 2006 I found a holistic MD who treated me for Wilson's Temperature Syndrome but interestingly I had to stop because I got pregnant with my 3rd baby at the time....It goes to show that raising your body temp can do amazing things, LOL).

For the past 1 1/2 years I've been looking more at liver detoxing. I know this is controversial on this channel, but I have done about 5-6 liver cleanses and flushes, and have expelled thousands of liver stones (or whatever they are). It does make me feel better. Since Jan. I first started going full Peat with a high fruit diet with honey and maple syrup, but now my liver feels more bloated and gained about 6-8lbs. I like the idea of higher carbs, but I do wonder if most can't tolerate it because of our toxic world. I'm honestly not sold yet on Vit. A being toxic with a normal intake (especially coming from a WAP mindset for 20 yrs), but I'm willing to learn. I do wonder if Vit. A becomes toxic when we can't use it properaly from an already congested liver, and/or certain toxins including PUFA's binding to Vit. A which then renders Vit. A being toxic (kind of like how certain people can't tolerate gluten and is healthier without it, but the minute I eat a crumb, my entire fleet of soldiers come out of the woodwork and obliterate any gluten molecule and all the innocent civilians who just happen to be there).

I can't tell you how many 'healing' diets I've been on, but I'm not giving up hope. My recent journey before this channel was Morley Robbins and the Root Cause Protocol. A copper deficiency/iron dysregulation sounded right to me, but here I am now reading about copper toxicity. Morley sounded so sure about his research. It makes me dizzy just trying to figure this all out!! I have lots of questions, and finally wanted to post something just because I want to find support in my journey of healing and getting off of thyroid meds (as this thread boldly claims!).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals