Low Toxin Lifestyle Do You Want to Get Off Your Thyroid Medication? Do You Want to Get Off Your Insulin? There is Now a Way.....

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In the low "vitamin A" and low toxin groups person after person are coming off their thyroid medications. And there have been at least two people who have come off their insulin for type 1 diabetes. And this movement is still small, imagine if a massive number of people started doing this how many of them would be able to get off these substances?

We now have a way.....the low toxin and low "vitamin A" movement is about freedom with health. We are doing something that has never been done before in the history of the modern world. Take in as little amount as toxins as possible through diet and lifestyle while repleting the Big 5 essential minerals, potassium, magnesium, selenium, molybdenum, and zinc to bring the body's Alchemy to the correct pattern while adding in some Niacin to help the detox process. All so simple, and yet so effective. No need to complicate things anymore, it is so easy someone who is very ill can grab a hold of it and turn their broken ship around. We have been shown a way out, the path is clear and the future is Bright.

TheSir

bring the body's Alchemy to the correct pattern
You have mentioned this a few times, but could you explain what you actually mean by it? I'm aware of the concept of biological transmutation of elements, but it doesn't seem to be the same thing you are talking about.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You have mentioned this a few times, but could you explain what you actually mean by it? I'm aware of the concept of biological transmutation of elements, but it doesn't seem to be the same thing you are talking about.
When the body is in a toxic state it attracts and makes the person addicted to more toxins, hence you have people who crave toxic chocolate. The body will hold onto the toxins as tight as possible because the Alchemy pattern is set for the environment. When you start to shift the balance, by taking in less toxins and repleting the Big 5 Essential minerals the body will start to lose its addictions for said toxins, and it will also get to a certain chemical and energy state that the body will start ejecting the toxins out of the body through the bodily fluids, pores, and just anyway it can get out because the environment is not one that can hold toxins anymore and instead repels them.

TheSir

When the body is in a toxic state it attracts and makes the person addicted to more toxins, hence you have people who crave toxic chocolate. The body will hold onto the toxins as tight as possible because the Alchemy pattern is set for the environment. When you start to shift the balance, by taking in less toxins and repleting the Big 5 Essential minerals the body will start to lose its addictions for said toxins, and it will also get to a certain chemical and energy state that the body will start ejecting the toxins out of the body through the bodily fluids, pores, and just anyway it can get out because the environment is not one that can hold toxins anymore and instead repels them.
I think this comes close to the concept of preferred minerals, which asserts that certain deficiencies will lead to accumulation of certain toxins, due to the ability of the latter to carry out some of the tasks of the former. So some toxins have the ability to act as metabolic 'crutches' of sorts. Then, once the deficiencies get addressed, the body is ready to let go of the crutches and will no longer easily accumulate toxins of that type.

It does seem go be true that attitudes and lifestyles are able to perpetuate toxicity and their associated energic states. Conversely, sometimes a mere profound positive change in how one sees or interacts with the world can initiate such detox too.

belcanto

In the low "vitamin A" and low toxin groups person after person are coming off their thyroid medications. And there have been at least two people who have come off their insulin for type 1 diabetes. And this movement is still small, imagine if a massive number of people started doing this how many of them would be able to get off these substances?

We now have a way.....the low toxin and low "vitamin A" movement is about freedom with health. We are doing something that has never been done before in the history of the modern world. Take in as little amount as toxins as possible through diet and lifestyle while repleting the Big 5 essential minerals, potassium, magnesium, selenium, molybdenum, and zinc to bring the body's Alchemy to the correct pattern while adding in some Niacin to help the detox process. All so simple, and yet so effective. No need to complicate things anymore, it is so easy someone who is very ill can grab a hold of it and turn their broken ship around. We have been shown a way out, the path is clear and the future is Bright.
Hi Charlie,

Does the Life-Giving Store offer a non-toxic Big 5 Essential Mineral capsule? That would be helpful!

Peater

I've seen a couple of studies that say niacin can cause insulin resistance.

However this one says otherwise

While this one mentions phosphorous. I remember Ray spoke about the calcium/phosphorous ratio.

Phosporuous has quite a number of interaction so I wonder if a deficiency of one of them is a factor.

Posted because I welcome a debunking of the theory. I quite like niacin so far.

Attachments

• mineral-wheel.jpg
    mineral-wheel.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

TheSir

I've seen a couple of studies that say niacin can cause insulin resistance.
Anything that increases sugar consumption can likely cause insulin resistance as a result of cortisol elevation from failure to meet the increased sugar requirement.

InChristAlone

Anything that increases sugar consumption can likely cause insulin resistance as a result of cortisol elevation from failure to meet the increased sugar requirement.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It should lower free fatty acids thus helping burn glucose, but if you run out of glucose due to poor liver function... Well not a good recipe.

Peater

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It should lower free fatty acids thus helping burn glucose, but if you run out of glucose due to poor liver function... Well not a good recipe.

That makes sense thanks both of you. Eating it with rice/porridge for the carbs should help then?

revenant

The longest-living person in the world ate chocolate every day, so how toxic could it really be?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals