Getting off trt

OP
T

tommyg130

Here are the blood work pics

I was during that time , not right before test yesh..

Aspirin
Niacinimide
Coffee
Prog E
Dhea
Mag bi carb
Andro
Shilijat
Plenty of OJ, sat fats, raw milk ..

Attachments

• DF8601B0-B581-4715-B8CB-4D48FD8965D0.jpeg
    DF8601B0-B581-4715-B8CB-4D48FD8965D0.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 32
  • 36EEB55F-4A83-4A9A-A973-55385668D600.jpeg
    36EEB55F-4A83-4A9A-A973-55385668D600.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 30
  • C96F999D-A9FB-4874-903B-CABB22644A87.jpeg
    C96F999D-A9FB-4874-903B-CABB22644A87.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 1987B255-146C-4CF4-9C18-6E312E4693CB.jpeg
    1987B255-146C-4CF4-9C18-6E312E4693CB.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 34
OP
T

tommyg130

Hi, so I’ve posted before , but I’m 25 and messed myself badly w 1 single steroid cycle without a testosterone base. After some time my test didn’t come back so I jumped the gun and went on TRT. Been on for about a year but still feel terrible.

Crazy high and low moods. Temps like 96.5. When I went on trt I was in a very compromised state. Sure it fixed my Test levels , but I’m wondering if going on while all my other issues were still relevant was a big issue. Bc my adrenal hormones are still way below the range.. like non existent. Cholesterol high, blood pressure high . I rly don’t know what the heck is going on, and then the anxiety Of trying to figure it out causes more stress.

Would getting off replacement test be wise .. as maybe since im in a stressed taste the exogenous Test is converting to estrogen? And maybe I need my natural test to help raise the other hormones . Honestly I have no ******* idea but i don’t think I can feel more depressed or worse, so I’m just curious if anyone suggests how to get off TRT, and maybe it could alleviate my issues.. but I’m already a wreck so idk if risking getting off my stable T (900) would just make things somehow worse.

I’m freezing cold 24/7, joints ache, and sometimes i just sound so ******* stupid to myself and just speaking to people in my family is too strenuous.

Vanced

What did you change between the current e2 sensitive result and the last one?

OP
T

tommyg130

I lowered my dose from 140-120 weekly.. still and took a lot of aspirin, and progest E.. still seems like a dramatic change. I guess I’m highly sensitive to estrogen whichever way.. once i saw how much it lowered I stopped aspirin and progest e.. I think ideal estrogen should be somewhere between those numbers..

my ACTH, prolactin , and cortisol all went down since peating though.. the progesterone and DHEA still just won’t move An inch.. Idg it lol.. getting blood work tmrw to see where I’m at

Vanced

I lowered my dose from 140-120 weekly.. still and took a lot of aspirin, and progest E.. still seems like a dramatic change. I guess I’m highly sensitive to estrogen whichever way.. once i saw how much it lowered I stopped aspirin and progest e.. I think ideal estrogen should be somewhere between those numbers..

my ACTH, prolactin , and cortisol all went down since peating though.. the progesterone and DHEA still just won’t move An inch.. Idg it lol.. getting blood work tmrw to see where I’m at
I am super sensitive to anything that is an AI, be it arimidex or aspirin. I would stop all supplements, wait a while then get new bloods. You have to go about this methodically and cycle things in and out to know.

No such thing as getting off TRT. You’re in it for life.
False

OP
T

tommyg130

I am super sensitive to anything that is an AI, be it arimidex or aspirin. I would stop all supplements, wait a while then get new bloods. You have to go about this methodically and cycle things in and out to know.

False
Thank you . I know that. to be false as well

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks Hans, I have. D is ok and thyroid changes all the time. It’s been really low like .4 but I still don’t feel good on that. DHT is at top of range. progesterone , and DHEA are low and ACTH and prolactin are a bit high. And cholesterol high.

Which tells me something is blocking the conversion of cholesterol converting to the prog, dhea.. my E2 is very low , which one would think is high in the situation? So when I take aspirin prog etc to help the high stress and bring those levels up , I think it lowers estrogen too much .. my adrenaline and irrability is so high and I think it just preventing me from healing.

Most supps feel too stimulating for me , and cause stress reactions bc I think my low energy is a result of high adrenaline and wasted emotional energy from being anxious l. I have stopped working out completely bc I get a heavy chest feeling just doing air squats and trouble breathing. It’s sad bc prior I was a pretty high level athlete.

Maybe if I just keep resting , no supps, and let my brain relax I will heal over time .. the diet has been on point for a while w raw milk, OJ, , fruit, grass fed beef, and sunshine too
Have you checked zinc to copper ratio? Excess copper can also cause a lot of your symptoms.

OP
T

tommyg130

Have you checked zinc to copper ratio? Excess copper can also cause a lot of your symptoms.
I haven’t , but I have been eating almost 4lbs of potatoes daily (low key has a lot of copper) bee pollen daily, whole food C supp, and almost a lb of liver weekly.. About a week ago I stopped that an added more orange juice and fruit ..

And when I do have my red meat for zinc source I have a glass of milk after usually .. does the calcium in milk hinder the absorption of zinc? I heard it in a podcast but not sure if it’s true.. if it does I’ll be sure to split those up

Hans

Forum Supporter
I haven’t , but I have been eating almost 4lbs of potatoes daily (low key has a lot of copper) bee pollen daily, whole food C supp, and almost a lb of liver weekly.. About a week ago I stopped that an added more orange juice and fruit ..

And when I do have my red meat for zinc source I have a glass of milk after usually .. does the calcium in milk hinder the absorption of zinc? I heard it in a podcast but not sure if it’s true.. if it does I’ll be sure to split those up
The inhibitory effect of milk on zinc is nowhere close to that of phytic acid. It might lower it slightly, but not nearly enough for it to become an issue.

OP
T

tommyg130

My suggestion to you:

HCG - A low dose of 150 iu every single day, subcutaneously. Low dose daily will mimic natural LH, while minimizing aromatization.

Herbs to lower prolactin as well as estradiol - HCG naturally increases aromatization, so this helps with that even more, and lowering prolactin helps your whole steroidal pathway.

Sodium Butyrate - Assists with epigenetic modification via HDAC inhibition. This should help you reach homeostasis faster.

I would stay on this routine for 6 months. This will get your balls working again. 2 week PCT's are a joke. After 6 months, you stop, wait a week for the HCG to clear your system, keep taking the herbs and take 1 shot of triptorelin which gets the pituitary to immediately begin releasing LH and FSH and basically kickstarts your own production over the course of the next 1-3 weeks. The HCG was to get your balls fully functional at a higher level and they are now ready to work with your own LH and FSH.
I’m going to attempt this.??. I’ve been off TRT for 2 weeks.. would you say start hcg now? Or wait till maybe 4 weeks so it’s completely cleared ? Would SERMs fall into your recovery anywhere? After the triptorelin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals