Getting off trt

tommyg130

Hi, so I’ve posted before , but I’m 25 and messed myself badly w 1 single steroid cycle without a testosterone base. After some time my test didn’t come back so I jumped the gun and went on TRT. Been on for about a year but still feel terrible.

Crazy high and low moods. Temps like 96.5. When I went on trt I was in a very compromised state. Sure it fixed my Test levels , but I’m wondering if going on while all my other issues were still relevant was a big issue. Bc my adrenal hormones are still way below the range.. like non existent. Cholesterol high, blood pressure high . I rly don’t know what the heck is going on, and then the anxiety Of trying to figure it out causes more stress.

Would getting off replacement test be wise .. as maybe since im in a stressed taste the exogenous Test is converting to estrogen? And maybe I need my natural test to help raise the other hormones . Honestly I have no ******* idea but i don’t think I can feel more depressed or worse, so I’m just curious if anyone suggests how to get off TRT, and maybe it could alleviate my issues.. but I’m already a wreck so idk if risking getting off my stable T (900) would just make things somehow worse.

I’m freezing cold 24/7, joints ache, and sometimes i just sound so ******* stupid to myself and just speaking to people in my family is too strenuous.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you checked thyroid and vit D?
It will be very helpful to add DHEA since that is often suppressed.
Low D can result in low androgen symptoms, even if test is good. Have you checked DHT?
Plus, the mood swings, freezing, high cholesterol, anxiety, etc., is all causes of low thyroid hormone. It would be good to look into supplementation while you focus on diet and lifestyle to fix it long term. Thyroid is also very important for steroidogenesis, so getting that to normal will definitely help you if you want to come off.

Donttreadonme

Two things.....
1. What dose are you on?
2. At your age running testosterone in a TRT regimen is basically like running steroids for a year.... Not good but you can still recover testicular function if you had functioning testicles to begin with. What you are describing sounds like you are take over 300mg a week. a TRT dose of 100mg doesn't have that effect on the body.
((3. Why do young people in their 20s go onto testosterone at the drop of a hat and just basically give themselves a 95% chance of becoming infertile for the rest of their lives? I don't understand this mentality I see in all these posts from guys in their 20s complaining that they went onto TRT. Its one thing if you're 40s or 50s and no longer want to have children but 20s? Going on TRT without even trying other things first like clomid and tamoxifen? I don't get it.))

OP
T

tommyg130

Two things.....
1. What dose are you on?
2. At your age running testosterone in a TRT regimen is basically like running steroids for a year.... Not good but you can still recover testicular function if you had functioning testicles to begin with. What you are describing sounds like you are take over 300mg a week. a TRT dose of 100mg doesn't have that effect on the body.
((3. Why do young people in their 20s go onto testosterone at the drop of a hat and just basically give themselves a 95% chance of becoming infertile for the rest of their lives? I don't understand this mentality I see in all these posts from guys in their 20s complaining that they went onto TRT. Its one thing if you're 40s or 50s and no longer want to have children but 20s? Going on TRT without even trying other things first like clomid and tamoxifen? I don't get it.))
I’m on 120mg a week.. i don’t get what you’re saying about what I’m describing about sounding like 300mg? What caused all of this was before testosterone from a sarm only cycle

OP
T

tommyg130

Have you checked thyroid and vit D?
It will be very helpful to add DHEA since that is often suppressed.
Low D can result in low androgen symptoms, even if test is good. Have you checked DHT?
Plus, the mood swings, freezing, high cholesterol, anxiety, etc., is all causes of low thyroid hormone. It would be good to look into supplementation while you focus on diet and lifestyle to fix it long term. Thyroid is also very important for steroidogenesis, so getting that to normal will definitely help you if you want to come off.
Thanks Hans, I have. D is ok and thyroid changes all the time. It’s been really low like .4 but I still don’t feel good on that. DHT is at top of range. progesterone , and DHEA are low and ACTH and prolactin are a bit high. And cholesterol high.

Which tells me something is blocking the conversion of cholesterol converting to the prog, dhea.. my E2 is very low , which one would think is high in the situation? So when I take aspirin prog etc to help the high stress and bring those levels up , I think it lowers estrogen too much .. my adrenaline and irrability is so high and I think it just preventing me from healing.

Most supps feel too stimulating for me , and cause stress reactions bc I think my low energy is a result of high adrenaline and wasted emotional energy from being anxious l. I have stopped working out completely bc I get a heavy chest feeling just doing air squats and trouble breathing. It’s sad bc prior I was a pretty high level athlete.

Maybe if I just keep resting , no supps, and let my brain relax I will heal over time .. the diet has been on point for a while w raw milk, OJ, , fruit, grass fed beef, and sunshine too

OP
T

tommyg130

Thanks Hans, I have. D is ok and thyroid changes all the time. It’s been really low like .4 but I still don’t feel good on that. DHT is at top of range. progesterone , and DHEA are low and ACTH and prolactin are a bit high. And cholesterol high.

Which tells me something is blocking the conversion of cholesterol converting to the prog, dhea.. my E2 is very low , which one would think is high in the situation? So when I take aspirin prog etc to help the high stress and bring those levels up , I think it lowers estrogen too much .. my adrenaline and irrability is so high and I think it just preventing me from healing.

Most supps feel too stimulating for me , and cause stress reactions bc I think my low energy is a result of high adrenaline and wasted emotional energy from being anxious l. I have stopped working out completely bc I get a heavy chest feeling just doing air squats and trouble breathing. It’s sad bc prior I was a pretty high level athlete.

Maybe if I just keep resting , no supps, and let my brain relax I will heal over time .. the diet has been on point for a while w raw milk, OJ, , fruit, grass fed beef, and sunshine too
And quite frankly my gut is awful. No matter what I eat I feel bloated and heavy , I’m bloated with a 6 pack lol

Vanced

What are you taking for TRT and have you considered the fillers? When I started TRT (test enanthate) I had to try a lot of different brands to find one that I felt good on. Lots have fillers added that some people react to, like Ethyl Oleate.

Did you feel good before these problems whilst eating the same diet that you are now?

OP
T

tommyg130

What are you taking for TRT and have you considered the fillers? When I started TRT (test enanthate) I had to try a lot of different brands to find one that I felt good on. Lots have fillers added that some people react to, like Ethyl Oleate.

Did you feel good before these problems whilst eating the same diet that you are now?
Well the cycle w out testosterone caused the issues , but after getting on TRT I still don’t feel better.. it’s not a testosterone issue I’d assume.. the other levels are tanked

Vanced

Well the cycle w out testosterone caused the issues , but after getting on TRT I still don’t feel better.. it’s not a testosterone issue I’d assume.. the other levels are tanked
Whatever issues were caused by that, should be solved long ago by now. You can't rule out anything until you have cycled in/out to confirm, rather than assume.

MCurtone

My suggestion to you:

HCG - A low dose of 150 iu every single day, subcutaneously. Low dose daily will mimic natural LH, while minimizing aromatization.

Herbs to lower prolactin as well as estradiol - HCG naturally increases aromatization, so this helps with that even more, and lowering prolactin helps your whole steroidal pathway.

Sodium Butyrate - Assists with epigenetic modification via HDAC inhibition. This should help you reach homeostasis faster.

I would stay on this routine for 6 months. This will get your balls working again. 2 week PCT's are a joke. After 6 months, you stop, wait a week for the HCG to clear your system, keep taking the herbs and take 1 shot of triptorelin which gets the pituitary to immediately begin releasing LH and FSH and basically kickstarts your own production over the course of the next 1-3 weeks. The HCG was to get your balls fully functional at a higher level and they are now ready to work with your own LH and FSH.

Vanced

What are your thyroid labs like? Post actual blood test results. Also, are you taking an AI?

OP
T

tommyg130

My suggestion to you:

HCG - A low dose of 150 iu every single day, subcutaneously. Low dose daily will mimic natural LH, while minimizing aromatization.

Herbs to lower prolactin as well as estradiol - HCG naturally increases aromatization, so this helps with that even more, and lowering prolactin helps your whole steroidal pathway.

Sodium Butyrate - Assists with epigenetic modification via HDAC inhibition. This should help you reach homeostasis faster.

I would stay on this routine for 6 months. This will get your balls working again. 2 week PCT's are a joke. After 6 months, you stop, wait a week for the HCG to clear your system, keep taking the herbs and take 1 shot of triptorelin which gets the pituitary to immediately begin releasing LH and FSH and basically kickstarts your own production over the course of the next 1-3 weeks. The HCG was to get your balls fully functional at a higher level and they are now ready to work with your own LH and FSH.
Ok appreciate that lengthy advice .. you think that dosage of hcg would cause more atomization that that my test dose rn? Bc obvi I would be off that once starring this right ? Don’t do the hcg while on test at all.. stop the test and then start this protocol correct ?

Vanced

You say your E2 is very low, how low? That is the red flag imo as you are on TRT and it should not be low without an AI.

OP
T

tommyg130

Like 1 point below the bottom of the range .. and I agree it’s not good . Any idea how it could be or what that means ..

Vanced

Were the bloods taken whilst taking aspirin? It does act as an AI, I experienced it. When did you stop that?

Maybe list everything you are taking including supplements and we can better assist.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals