Trt

tommyg130

I have a few questions/thoughts when it comes to this. From the bodybuilding community you hear after using steroids for a while you prob can’t recover your T and need trt. Maybe if you blasted large large doses and used harsh orals.

Basically if only on Test at modest doses for a year or a few cycles, could you get back to pre trt levels? I believe so. And what I’m wondering/even suggesting is you could even raise them if doing the right stuff?

The body is regenerative not degenerative. Say you had a level of 400 went on trt for a year. Came off. You hear “you’re lucky if you get
Back to 400”. I think even AFTER trt you COULD not only get back to 400 but even potentially raise it a good amount if you started to do the right things. ? Idk.

It’s also always said trt will lower you’re dhea, prog, preg? Does it though? Or do ppl just start with it already Low when starting Trt. I believe once starting T they definitely will be hard to raise even w supps. But has anyone ever checked to see they had good levels pre T and they actually lowered when starting ? Maybe they will just stay around where they started.

Or how about primary hypo? I get that there are some conditions that will leave someone absolutely needed trt but so many ppl are like well I’m primary hypo so trt it is? It’s not as if primary means it’s permanent or you got unlucky. It’s still a a result of you’re behavior /diet and can be fixed at least somewhat and gotten into mid normal .

What truly is the most effective way to maintain hormone balance while on trt ? How to manage prog, dhea, and preg, ? Is it rly an issue if they go low? No hcg . Supp all 3 individually ?! Thoughts ?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals