Pct question after TRT /enclomiphene

tommyg130

Pct question /enclo

After 2 weeks of enclo at 12.5mg my LH :9.1

Fsh :7.1

Free T :11 (little low compared to others but I was on trt for a year and it’s only been 5 weeks after last injection )

Total T :785

E2 :17

SHBG -44

I did another 10 days after that. It’s now been 2 weeks off everything and I’ll go get bloods soon to see where I’m actually at after the enclo clears.

So my LH and Test responded well and probably even went a good amount higher then that ^ bc I went another 10 days.

Does my LH Responding to a serm and reaaching that number # while on pct typically mean I’ll be a in a decent place after the serm? Or is there no correlation. Has anyone ever had a serm get them in a really good spot while on it but once coming off there numbers tanked?

Even thought it’s an exogenous supplement it is technically just assisting my OWN system to do the work right ? From what I’d think getting to those levels while on pct would prob leave me in an okay spot upon ceasing a serm?

I don’t feel that great atm. Biggest symptom is constant addrenaline and blood sugar issues. I think maybe my T and E but just got really high from serm like both out of range high. I think I do best w mid to high normal /balanced androgen ratio. Hopefully since stopping serm my hormones stayed balanced and estrogen/Test didn’t fall out of balance in any way.

Any experiences w this?