TRT experiment

Validus

@Santosh Regarding no shut down, can you post lab work confirming? LH/FSH not approaching zero and in an optimum range while performing this protocol namely.

This would be very interesting if you've actually confirmed this with blood work.

OP
fever257

fever257

Micronized T powder? How in the world do you source that? I do see a couple sources online (no idea the cost) but they all seem to be soy based. Can’t imagine why anyone would want that
I’ll get mine from purple panda

Santosh

@Santosh Regarding no shut down, can you post lab work confirming? LH/FSH not approaching zero and in an optimum range while performing this protocol namely.

This would be very interesting if you've actually confirmed this with blood work.

Even if I did, how would you trust me on the timeline ?

Ditch the vials, order testosterone base micronized powder and make your own transdermal at a 20% concentration (200mg/ml).

No shutdown, DHT through the roof, no e2 issue, confidence, drive, libido, muscle mass, no toxic PUFA in your muscles.
how does testosterone transdermally create no estrogen issues and shutdown?

Validus

how does testosterone transdermally create no estrogen issues and shutdown?
There's a chance that there would be no excess estrogen/aromatization issues, but endogenous steady testosterone, hypothetically would shut most people down.

Jremy25

Hey all, so I need some advice on a TRT cycle I’m planning on doing.

I’ve suffered from PFS so my experiment is related to that.

I’m doing this to help increase some AR activity and see if T is low (I suspect it is) without having to do a blood test. I have a semi-recent test from 2020 indicating it is low (200-300) but I’m looking to get some evidence for more recent.

I actually already ordered the supplement. I have Testosterone Cypionate from PPL.

this is what I got:
Purple Panda Labs

I’m just worried about the safety / purity of injecting it. Would a topical solution be more effective? it’s a liquid / injectable.
Try transdermal DHT gel bro, if you’re PFS the injectable testosterone will result in massive estrogen conversion.

I’ve been applying it to my penis for a while and have experienced penile growth and spontaneous rock hard boners multiple times a day.

OP
fever257

fever257

Try transdermal DHT gel bro, if you’re PFS the injectable testosterone will result in massive estrogen conversion.

I’ve been applying it to my penis for a while and have experienced penile growth and spontaneous rock hard boners multiple times a day.
Hey Jeremy.

I got DHT either nandrolone or stanolone transdermally and I’m pretty sure it was making hypogonadal so I stopped taking it. Might try it again in the future tho since I have like a lifetime supply.

I’m trying Cypionate in DMSO today. Some people with PFS have recovered from just TRT alone, so it’s worth a try for me.

I don’t really have another plan at this point

Validus

Hey Jeremy.

I got DHT either nandrolone or stanolone transdermally and I’m pretty sure it was making hypogonadal so I stopped taking it. Might try it again in the future tho since I have like a lifetime supply.

I’m trying Cypionate in DMSO today. Some people with PFS have recovered from just TRT alone, so it’s worth a try for me.

I don’t really have another plan at this point
Do you have any blood work before you embark on your experiment?

Validus

Not recently.

Is it absolutely necessary to establish a baseline?
I completely understand your desperation and wanting relief sooner rather than later. I'm now 41 and have made a lot of mistakes when I was younger I can't take back.

Getting a baseline will help you navigate your physiology in the future. It may also point you in the direction of problems to target.

It's not absolutely necessary, but imagine that you're completely lost in a forest and trying to find your way back to civilization. Baseline blood work gives you a half working compass to at least plot a course. Without that, you're almost playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

I'd also stress that if you start some form of TRT & get shutdown, not everyone restarts. Some people cannot tolerate the side effects of hCG and SERM's, which often help restart your hptga axis.

The benefit of you being young is that you may just be able to restart with no help from other compounds, or you may restart very easily using hcg and a SERM.

You may also completely screw up your hormones going down an HRT route and become stuck on TRT forever, which may not be the end of the world if you're happy and feeling good. But it may be a problem if you find a girl and want to start a family and have lost your fertility because you can't stay on hcg.

Again, these are all hypotheticals no one ever truly explained to me that I had to learn the hard way.

I'd get blood work done before you do anything. You may find that your free testosterone is low and it's because your SHBG is sky high, or perhaps your estrogen is low because your free T is low, because your LH/FSH are low. Maybe your DHT is low because of your finasteride use and it's 5α-reductase inhibitor effects.

Visibility to these markers will help you make guided decisions.

I'm assuming you'd never heard about PFS when you started taking finasteride and perhaps you wish someone had warned you.

I'm just trying to help you make an informed decision, which cannot be done without information.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals