Advise On TRT Labs

dardone

Hello, hear is my latest labs. I am, or have been on TRT for 2 years or so. I have been a body builder for 20 years, as a hobby and life style. I was steroid free till I started TRT. I have experimented with cycling steroids just 2 or 3 times. Right now I am on Testosterone Cypionate 62.5mg every 3 days. At this dose felt very good, strong, blood pressure normal and a erection every morning. most important to me my mood was pretty even and good. I was on 100mg a week for most of the past 2 years. I was low on a few tests that I am not sure of and to my surprise very high on my estradiol. Could I get a little feedback from anyone familiar with the tests in question and or TRT. I have attached my labs. I have since lowered my Test dose to 50mg every 3 days and started Aromasin at 12.5 mg every 3 days.

Attachments

• blacked out labsmd_6.19.18.pdf
    97.2 KB · Views: 27

Lurker

Have you considered backing off the T shots rather than just adding the AI? Your labs indicate you are not deficient and don’t need supplemention for normal physiological function. At double off the chart high T, any additional T isn’t going to do you well. You are not better off at 1500 or your current 2000+ than a high normal 1100. Estridiol is pure systemic stress so you definitely don’t want to be high there. You could “talk with your doctor” but it’s pretty clear that you should back off on the T. More is not better.

Also concerning and possibly related is low CO2 indicating high stress, chronic hyperventilation, low metabolic activity and/or some sort of acid/base out of balance (e.g. metabolic acidosis). Low ALP could indicate zinc deficiency which seems easy enough.

Overall, considering slowing down the T until you are back in the normal range and see how it goes.

OP
D

dardone

Have you considered backing off the T shots rather than just adding the AI? Your labs indicate you are not deficient and don’t need supplemention for normal physiological function. At double off the chart high T, any additional T isn’t going to do you well. You are not better off at 1500 or your current 2000+ than a high normal 1100. Estridiol is pure systemic stress so you definitely don’t want to be high there. You could “talk with your doctor” but it’s pretty clear that you should back off on the T. More is not better.

Also concerning and possibly related is low CO2 indicating high stress, chronic hyperventilation, low metabolic activity and/or some sort of acid/base out of balance (e.g. metabolic acidosis). Low ALP could indicate zinc deficiency which seems easy enough.

Overall, considering slowing down the T until you are back in the normal range and see how it goes.
I said that I dropped my Test dose to 50mg every 3 days. I want my Test level at high normal and Estrodiol in normal range. I feel good and was surprised by my Test and Estro levels sinse my dose is not that high.