Antifungal & Minocycline help

metamorph

Hey!

I’m curious about oral & topical antifungal treatments. Has anyone seen a tremendous benefit from flowers of sulphur? I’m currently taking Penicillin VK with a pinch of FOS and some carrot twice daily.

I have a rare iatrogenic skin condition I’m working through called red skin syndrome or topical steroid withdrawal (find out more at itsan.org︅) and my skin is a mess. It got infected recently hence the antibiotics and antifungal.

I have a feeling that that some fungal stuff is also exacerbating the skin stuff during this flare so I bathe with a sulphur soap, use tea tree oil, and internally take flowers of sulphur. But, I’m not sure if it’s having as potent of an effect as a pharma anti-fungal would…

Any advice would be helpful.

Also, Minocycline & hyperpigmentation.. anyone have any understanding here? Im considering transition from pen vk to Minocycline because of the anti nitric oxide perks and more. However, my skin is super sensitive and I don’t want to experience any hyperpigmentation. I plan on doing a low dose 12.5mg 2x a day with vitamin c.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals