Quitting TRT +various Anabolics After 2 Years On; First Results

Arrade

All SERMS are estrogenic in the brain, seriously the worst thing I took for my mental health... Lowering the dosage doesn't change it's fundamental action

T

TheBeard

Okay genius, I’m a pharmacist and you are...?Do you understand a bloodwork? Any Nutrition and Physiology bases maybe?

Cared to read the post above with the graphs showing you you’re dead wrong and obviously have no idea that the dose makes the suppression?

Anyways. Avoiding clomid is probably the only half clever thing you said, even though I’m 100% convinced that you’ve been overdosing it like all the steroid forums idiots you seem to be looking up to. You shouldn’t really post when you obviously have 0 clue what you’re talking about besides “hurr durrr high doses of stuff are dangerous”. No ***t?

Toremifene and its high androgenic/estrogenic ratio is the other compound I’m thinking of on top of DHEA. I’ll update in a couple months after being settled on a hormonal combination to further speed up the restart.

Sorry to see your mood is all messed up because of your failed experiments.

I used 12.5mg/week of clomid, that’s nowhere near any of the doses used by the aforementioned idiots I supposedely look up to.

Good luck with your anger management, I know it’s hard when you are not in control.

OP
B

benaoao

Sorry to see your mood is all messed up because of your failed experiments.

I used 12.5mg/week of clomid, that’s nowhere near any of the doses used by the aforementioned idiots I supposedely look up to.

Good luck with your anger management, I know it’s hard when you are not in control.

Standard response from someone who’s been schooled after spouting BS. It’s okay man, you can just admit you don’t know biology much. I’ll forgive you.

OP
B

benaoao

Bump with updates. I’ve been taking the following bi weekly:
- toremifene 30mg
- Zinc 15mg, dhea 25mg, Kelp
Those were taken the day before the bloodwork.

Also aromasin 6.25mg per week. Last was 6 days before the bloodwork.

Bloods #2 / 14 weeks post “TRT+”

- Total T 420 ng/dl RANGE {250-900}
- free T 9.2 pg/ml RANGE {8.7-54.7}
- LH 4.1 mIU/ml RANGE {1.7-8.6}
- FSH 3.9 mIU/ml RANGE {1.5-12.4}
- E2 19 pg/ml RANGE {7.6-42.6}

Also: LDL down to 106 whilst HDL and Trigs stayed stable at 45 and 89. I keep lowering cholesterol so that’s good news. Now it’s time to eat more I think, the total and free Testosterone will benefit a lot from it.

Food staples:
- 1 pound of extra lean chicken/beef/cod a day
- lentils
- shellfish, mushrooms
- lots of vegetables (spinach!), a bit of yams and basmati
- whole fruits, oats, coconut to fuel the workouts

I’m dropping the toremifene since the doses and frequency were very low and gonna stick to asin 6.25 every week +DHEA,Zinc,Kelp on Monday-Wednesday-Friday rather than biweekly. Feeling great overall so next bloodwork shall be this Fall, not really stressing it anymore.

T

TheBeard

Bump with updates. I’ve been taking the following bi weekly:
- toremifene 30mg
- Zinc 15mg, dhea 25mg, Kelp
Those were taken the day before the bloodwork.

Also aromasin 6.25mg per week. Last was 6 days before the bloodwork.

Bloods #2 / 14 weeks post “TRT+”

- Total T 420 ng/dl RANGE {250-900}
- free T 9.2 pg/ml RANGE {8.7-54.7}
- LH 4.1 mIU/ml RANGE {1.7-8.6}
- FSH 3.9 mIU/ml RANGE {1.5-12.4}
- E2 19 pg/ml RANGE {7.6-42.6}

Also: LDL down to 106 whilst HDL and Trigs stayed stable at 45 and 89. I keep lowering cholesterol so that’s good news. Now it’s time to eat more I think, the total and free Testosterone will benefit a lot from it.

Food staples:
- 1 pound of extra lean chicken/beef/cod a day
- lentils
- shellfish, mushrooms
- lots of vegetables (spinach!), a bit of yams and basmati
- whole fruits, oats, coconut to fuel the workouts

I’m dropping the toremifene since the doses and frequency were very low and gonna stick to asin 6.25 every week +DHEA,Zinc,Kelp on Monday-Wednesday-Friday rather than biweekly. Feeling great overall so next bloodwork shall be this Fall, not really stressing it anymore.

Lowering cholesterol?

You want to increase it if you want your hormones to be kicking again

Glassy

Looks like your test is kicking along again. As I understand it Torem (a SERM) would be making your body think you’re low on e2 and kicks T into production but the your Aromasin reduces the conversion of into e2.

I personally wouldn’t be messing with DHEA as way of lifting estrogen? I might look into some of the DHEA & prenenalone applications particularly with vitamin K if I was in your situation though.

Just remember the half life of torem is long and you will potentially have the affects dimish over a period of weeks. It will take a while for your T levels to balance out and they may drop back down before they go back up to what they are now (which ain’t super high).

Eat your liver ;-)

Texon

Okay genius, I’m a pharmacist and you are...?Do you understand a bloodwork? Any Nutrition and Physiology bases maybe?

Cared to read the post above with the graphs showing you you’re dead wrong and obviously have no idea that the dose makes the suppression?

Anyways. Avoiding clomid is probably the only half clever thing you said, even though I’m 100% convinced that you’ve been overdosing it like all the steroid forums idiots you seem to be looking up to. You shouldn’t really post when you obviously have 0 clue what you’re talking about besides “hurr durrr high doses of stuff are dangerous”. No ***t?

Toremifene and its high androgenic/estrogenic ratio is the other compound I’m thinking of on top of DHEA. I’ll update in a couple months after being settled on a hormonal combination to further speed up the restart.
+1 re your answer to thebeard. Just another case of "foot in mouth disease" and making rash comments without knowing all the facts. I hope he can keep his mouth shut long enough to put himself in a position to eventually learn something.

Anyway, I'm 68 and in great shape physically but recently had to quit conservative dosing of trt after 3 years due to intolerable neurological and mental sides that anyone can discover by simply researching online or reading the insert that comes with the medication. It took me so long because I just couldn't believe the symptoms could be from the trt. Didn't matter whether it was transdermal or injectable cypionate. I'm currently taking 5mgs of oral dhea by Kal morning and evening and haven't felt this good since long before starting the trt. It's the only thing I'm doing differently. Basically I've concluded that the trt was putting me in a constant state of physical/mental strees and that the dhea is helping to restore things.

Here's a study with some interesting insights about dhea and cortisol in relation to stress.
Association of DHEA, DHEAS, and cortisol with childhood trauma exposure and posttraumatic stress disorder

Texon

Right on

Momado965

What you should focus on post TRT is your prolactin levels. Low e2 in the blood indicates high serum prolactin hence high tissue estrogen (estrogen dominance). Also prolactin is supressive to the gonads which is why you have low serum testosterone. I have found pregnenolone, vitamin A and prolactin inhibitors to be great PCT tools.

T

TheBeard

What you should focus on post TRT is your prolactin levels. Low e2 in the blood indicates high serum prolactin hence high tissue estrogen (estrogen dominance). Also prolactin is supressive to the gonads which is why you have low serum testosterone. I have found pregnenolone, vitamin A and prolactin inhibitors to be great PCT tools.

Which prolactin inhibitors do/did you take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals