Feeling awful /estrogen issue

tommyg130

I came off trt , waited 3 weeks and did hcg 2 weeks 500iu daily , so 10000iu vial. I took .125 anastrazole AI, 5 times. Small amounts so total .5g

I feel terrible rn . These were my levels of T and E before starting hcg. Both low. Like id suspect.

My question is 2 weeks later now is it possible my estrogen got way too high , from that dosage., it was extremely low before this. I’m not rly aware how much estrogen can raise from hcg like that. But i dont want it to be low and take more AI. Unfortunately e2 blood work takes forever to get back. I just toook it today so I’ll know in a couple weeks. But I’m rly
Hurting right now. Headache, rly bad stomach ache

Attachments

• 6E9861DF-9C0A-438E-A8B8-7B9221FE3D19.png
    6E9861DF-9C0A-438E-A8B8-7B9221FE3D19.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 68264915-685E-4C82-9DA7-6E20B0CD587F.png
    68264915-685E-4C82-9DA7-6E20B0CD587F.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 25

Rasaari

500iu hcg should be a weekly dose for keeping testies alive. Daily it is a lot, and excess will convert to estrogen like crazy. Dose need depends on how much atrophy there is. You can also stimulate testies with topical pregnenolone, k2, t3 etc...

Anastrozole is not a good AI. Exemestane is much better ai and you can get a lot out of a low dose. Combining it with pregnenolone will reduce side-effects, which iirc you are already taking. Is your hypogonadism primary or secondary? Depends on what you want to emphasize to recover.

OP
T

tommyg130

500iu hcg should be a weekly dose for keeping testies alive. Daily it is a lot, and excess will convert to estrogen like crazy. Dose need depends on how much atrophy there is. You can also stimulate testies with topical pregnenolone, k2, t3 etc...

Anastrozole is not a good AI. Exemestane is much better ai and you can get a lot out of a low dose. Combining it with pregnenolone will reduce side-effects, which iirc you are already taking. Is your hypogonadism primary or secondary? Depends on what you want to emphasize to recover.
Hey thanks for the reply . Tbh I don’t know id imagine secondary. I foolishly never did blood work prior. I went on trt after a sarms cycle that crashed my hormone profile bad. When I started trt my test was about 440 and LH 5.5. Not terrible. I’m25 tho . I would imagine it was much higher prior.

Nonetheless after 3 weeks ceasing trt my test is already back to the 440 and LH even higher as shown in the pic.^ which tells me maybe I can recover to a decent spot.

I just finished the hcg at that high dose. Not optimal like you said obvi, but I imagine it did raise my test, estrogen , and prog, dhea, preg which were low too. I have enclomiphene a serm which I was planning to start soon after hcg. Do you think I’d be best to skip that and head into what you said .. preg, t3 k2 , aspirin , progesterone, niacinimide which I have on hand? Preg, prog t3 won’t hinder my HPTA and LH while I try to recover ? Being they’re on exogenous? They don’t have that negative feedback and they would help speed up my restart I’m hoping ?

I just want my hormones to be back to balance. My prog, dhea, preg, have been so low almost not readable on the blood tests, I’ve been constantly irritable for 18 months and just distancing myself from friends , things I like etc, rly bad outlook on life. Ik I can fix it.

Thank you for any thoughts