Low Toxin Diet The "Cowboy Diet" of Beef, Beans, Bread, The Healthiest Diet in The World?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have now started advising my family members that the cowboy diet is literally the healthiest diet in the world and to base their diet off these 3 things, beef, beans and bread. The people I see doing this diet are making huge strides. Obviously a lot of people cannot keep such a simple diet for long. However, if you keep the base of your diet the "cowboy diet" and then add other low toxin and low "vitamin A" approved foods around this base to keep things fun, I truly believe your health and every aspect of your life will improve.

Obviously the bread needs to be of high quality, a good sourdough bread (always non fortified) and maybe an Ezekiel bread which I was just shown and will be looking for a good source. And also keep the quality of the beans and beef high as you can while drinking pure reverse osmosis or distilled water. Some might have issues with beans because that person is carrying so much toxicity. Beans will absolutely reveal your toxicities. So starting low and slow on the beans might be needed.

All the while repleting the Big 5 minerals, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and molybdenum. And bringing in Niacin as Nicotinic Acid is the recipe for success!

Cowboy diet for life!

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Happy Lets Go GIF by Northwest Motorsport

dukesbobby777

What does bread bring to the table? Is that just for taste purposes? Bread a has always bloated me and decreased every health parameter, even though I love the stuff.

PopSocket

What does bread bring to the table? Is that just for taste purposes? Bread a has always bloated me and decreased every health parameter, even though I love the stuff.
I also LOVE bread but it makes me fart like a cow. Even if it is the best sourdough bread out there. If I mix it with meat - absolute disaster.

Beans - I lived with the wrong idea that they are no bueno for 20+ years and never eaten them. because of the low vA I am currently eating white beans and they do seem very very nice and do provide me with good mood and perfect sleep.

I seem to do great on potatoes. No digestion issues whatsoever. Saw Will of Europe on twitter bathing potatoes in water with charcoal. Will try this next. Seems very logical approach to minimize any toxins.

CJ_87

I instinctively like the idea of a simple diet like this. It's pretty location-independent, in the sense that you could eat a diet like it in most environments, and be just as strong and healthy while travelling as you would at home.

fevronia

I like this idea too. Seems pretty solid and probably would work well with workout goals. What about chicken on occasion? Tofu?

TheCodez

After 20 years of experimentation I also have found that a diet comprised almost exclusively of beef and wheat is my personal optimal dietary path. Beans tend cause a resurgence of my fatigue issues, but moderate quantities of lentils work pretty good particularly as a final meal before bed.

I've since removed calcium and all dairy from my diet, but in 2022 I ate this beef and wheat recipe EXCLUSIVELY for 8 months with a good deal of success.

Last edited:

3apples555

This is a legitimate question and not meant to be judgmental or inflammatory in any way:
Beans are loaded with oxalate and that is a toxin, a plant toxin that affects everyone even if you don't get kidney stones. I'm trying so hard to eat this way but the only low oxalate beans, garbanzo, black-eyed peas, are not considered good. I envy everyone who can do this but if we are trying to lower our toxins, and there is no calcium in this diet to bind the oxalate, isn't it going to accumulate to the negative? Again, not meant to be inflammatory or go against what is recommended --I'm just trying to understand how the oxalates in beans are not considered a toxin.

Peater

This is a legitimate question and not meant to be judgmental or inflammatory in any way:
Beans are loaded with oxalate and that is a toxin, a plant toxin that affects everyone even if you don't get kidney stones. I'm trying so hard to eat this way but the only low oxalate beans, garbanzo, black-eyed peas, are not considered good. I envy everyone who can do this but if we are trying to lower our toxins, and there is no calcium in this diet to bind the oxalate, isn't it going to accumulate to the negative? Again, not meant to be inflammatory or go against what is recommended --I'm just trying to understand how the oxalates in beans are not considered a toxin.
It's a good question, I forgot about oxalates.

3apples555

The Vulvar Pain foundation has a cookbook with the oxalate content of foods and it is the most accurate list according to Sally Norton who wrote "Toxic Superfoods" and brought the attention of oxalates to the fore.
A half cup of black beans has 62 mg of oxalate and I don't think anyone is eating only a half cup of beans a day. Pinto beans have 23 mg for half a cup. Most people are not supposed to exceed 100 mg of oxalate a day and only 50 mg if you have a compromised gut or other problems with absorption.
I suspect I am vitamin A toxic but I'm having to rely only on psyllium as a binder because I cannot tolerate beans, especially the higher oxalate beans because I get terrible tachycardia. This happens with almost all high oxalate food for me.
Again, the vitamin A toxicity makes so much sense for me personally in all of the things I have been trying to correct for so long. But I do wonder with all of the wheat which is also high oxalate and the beans if we are not just adding more toxins to the mix.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
After 20 years of experimentation I also have found that a diet comprised almost exclusively of beef and wheat is my personal optimal dietary path. Beans tend cause a resurgence of my fatigue issues, but moderate quantities of lentils work pretty good particularly as a final meal before bed.

I've since removed calcium and all dairy from my diet, but in 2022 I ate this beef and wheat recipe EXCLUSIVELY for 8 months with a good deal of success.
That is a great recipe. I make it for traveling lunches. Thanks again for sharing it.

PopSocket

And white beans are even higher at 51mg per 1/2 cup for navy and 66mg per 1/2 cup for Great Northern.
Good to know. Thank you! I can tolerate white beans and it seems they do me good, for now.

Wheat and beans have always been in the bad food category in my list but now struggling to find the best way to change to a very low vA.

Maybe I need to stick to only potatoes,a couple of bananas and dextrose for carbs.

Dutchie

....and not just the oxalates, but also high in lectins and phytates.. (same goes for wheat).
Not all of it can be undone by soaking and (proper) cooking.

I think a low toxin diet greatly varies per individual.
You gotta pick the poison,which causes you the least harm. I think, sadly, in this world it's unavoidable to not ingest/get into contact with toxins.

FitnessMike

youngsinatra

„Along the trail, the staples of a cowboy diet consisted of beans, hard biscuits, dried meat, dried fruit, and coffee“

mattmm24

I have now started advising my family members that the cowboy diet is literally the healthiest diet in the world and to base their diet off these 3 things, beef, beans and bread. The people I see doing this diet are making huge strides. Obviously a lot of people cannot keep such a simple diet for long. However, if you keep the base of your diet the "cowboy diet" and then add other low toxin and low "vitamin A" approved foods around this base to keep things fun, I truly believe your health and every aspect of your life will improve.

Obviously the bread needs to be of high quality, a good sourdough bread (always non fortified) and maybe an Ezekiel bread which I was just shown and will be looking for a good source. And also keep the quality of the beans and beef high as you can while drinking pure reverse osmosis or distilled water. Some might have issues with beans because that person is carrying so much toxicity. Beans will absolutely reveal your toxicities. So starting low and slow on the beans might be needed.

All the while repleting the Big 5 minerals, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and molybdenum. And bringing in Niacin as Nicotinic Acid is the recipe for success!

Cowboy diet for life!

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Happy Lets Go GIF by Northwest Motorsport
Are you able to explain the over and under type that he has talked about in his podcasts? Is that simply some people do better on soluable vs insoluable fiber? Is that it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals