Should we Inject Skepticism Into The Way of Peat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

narouz

j. said:
Narouz is such a complete idiot. He is proof of the failure of the educational system. Just write, and write, and write, whatever comes to your mind, real or imagined. When you are discussing something or someone, feel free to bring whatever recollection or notion they trigger as if it were real.

Most academic writing is actually like Narouz's. Complete idiocy and bull****.

j.-
Where do you get this idea that I am "an academic"...?

It doesn't bother me, considering the source,
that you now add to the list of names you've called me with "complete idiot."
I think yesterday it was "****."
But doesn't this point up your vapidity
in forming real, substantial, reasoned criticisms.
Just tryin' to help you come across as a little more persuasive here.

Also, in making such sweeping generalizations about
"most academic writing" as being "complete idiocy and bull****"...

Well...you seem to find it very easy,
indeed it seems habitual for you, to dismiss
not only me,
but also large parts of the efforts of the human race
as "complete idiocy and bull."

J

j.

narouz said:
Just tryin' to help you come across as a little more persuasive here.

Haha, I don't even need to make the argument that you're an idiot. You make it yourself without any help.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have chosen to lock the thread because of the general degradation of the discussion. There was no forward progress happening. The same issues were being regurgitated with less and less civility.

In a community that is growing like ours here at the forum. There will be times when there is a disagreement like what has been presented in this thread. We do not have to like someone else's thoughts on a subject. We do not have to agree with their views. But I do think it is most prudent that we treat each other with dignity, respect, and an overall kindness even in disagreement. And sometimes it's the best for everyone when we simply agree to disagree then move on.

We are all in this together. The quest for physical and emotional health and healing. We need to build each other up, not tear each other down. We need to be supporters of each other, ready to help our fellow community member get through this experience as stress free and with as much love as possible. Please keep that in mind as we move forward.

:locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals