Eating beans, seeds, and rock powders for better bowel movements (and overall health)

moa

affinity for attracting heavier stuff (i.e. heavy metals) which, in turn, lightens our load

yes, it would be not logical to have a world full of sources of iron naturally and other heavy metals, but no natural way to get rid and eliminate them without modern blood donations procedures.

This metals are not intended to stay there forever, especially iron, with modern medicine only focusing on getting more iron, more this, more that, they forgot more is not always better, and sometimes less is better, and there is no interest in mainstream science to study what's the nature's way of getting rid of too much iron and other metals.

It's only been less than a week of a daily coffee enema practice though, so time will tell.

yes, one week is short term.

akgrrrl

Hey twohands,
Loved your answer "recipe, is that Spanish" as if boiling water/basic cooking skills needed such. Yet another example as how our youth are not taught even caveman basics and are rendered helpless without a template from the internet.
Re: The Enlivened Rock Powders
I was reading a passage in a self-help medical book which focused on historical/regional treatments. A half page recounted a phrase similar to "land of milk and honey" as referring to glacial runoff which makes for white milky water, having been imbibed for illness and longevity. Have you ever come across such other references? Of course the volcanic/minerals contained, but in 35yrs of tramping around here, that fine milky water is so fine and and has a lot of clay as well. There are several companies making skin care products out of it, but little else. Hmmmmmm.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Re: The Enlivened Rock Powders
I was reading a passage in a self-help medical book which focused on historical/regional treatments. A half page recounted a phrase similar to "land of milk and honey" as referring to glacial runoff which makes for white milky water, having been imbibed for illness and longevity. Have you ever come across such other references? Of course the volcanic/minerals contained, but in 35yrs of tramping around here, that fine milky water is so fine and and has a lot of clay as well. There are several companies making skin care products out of it, but little else. Hmmmmmm.
That's a new one on me. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that mineral infused water is somehow the crux of vitality, whether it be via human, plant, or animal consumption. It's the earth's foremost battery system, after all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals