I'm Launching my own CLOTHING STORE - the Healthiest Clothes IN THE WORLD at an AFFORDABLE PRICE

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Hey @JamesGatz and all,

The shirt came in. I ordered a size small. Posting a video of feedback!

Haha, Thanks for this Michael! Shipped out my first orders this week and the feedback does help me out to continue improving!

But yea - there is a note I should mention - on a standard t-shirt, most companies put latex ribbing on it to tighten the collar and sleeves, this does tighten it up well but it also increases estrogen, including a picture of the ribbing that comes with a standard t-shirt for reference:

8371DF14-477D-44B8-B903-486E41E65908.jpeg

I'm not making excuses of course, but its difficult to create a shirt that increases DHT while at the same time being aesthetic, because mostly any aesthetic addition in clothing involves latex and/or elastic, which are both toxic even though they do make the shirt look better! But I do see I made the sleeves too loose, so I definitely got to tighten that up for sure!

For the other white shirt I included in the order: that is free! I am including a free t-shirt/Nightgown or Wool Pillow with everyone who has ordered from me recently as a thank you for the support and patience!

I have some ways to go for improving and I definitely need to address the aesthetic aspect down the line, but I'm glad the comfort and androgenic-effects are there!

I will tighten up the sleeves for sure!

Last edited:

tastyfood

I'll be buying the sweatpants soon for sleeping,

@JamesGatz Not related to the items in your store, but do you have any recommendations for swimwear for men? Lots of elastic and inner mesh in most products. I was thinking that maybe just a pair of wool shorts is a good option? I think wearing underwear underneath the swim trunks is really the only way not to have the genitalia run loose.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I'll be buying the sweatpants soon for sleeping,

@JamesGatz Not related to the items in your store, but do you have any recommendations for swimwear for men? Lots of elastic and inner mesh in most products. I was thinking that maybe just a pair of wool shorts is a good option? I think wearing underwear underneath the swim trunks is really the only way not to have the genitalia run loose.
Yea, that is a good question and one I don't really have a good answer to.

Since all swimwear is focused on being able to 'keep dry', evaporating water quickly, it tends to be a variation of plastic (same reason for sportswear)

I was actually speaking to a guy the other day about the same topic and he mentioned Linen to me because it seemed way more lightweight and doesn't hold onto water like the way cotton does, wool might be a good option too. I'm looking into it because I want to start making Wool/linen clothes but I'm taking my time to make sure I do a good job and not rush into things!

Yes, it is, any form of latex is toxic and - in my opinion - I think this is one of the main reasons wearing condoms is instinctively extremely uncomfortable and is a major cause of ED that most people aren't aware of
I guess that includes 100% natural tree sap latex. My mattress is 100% latex, with 100% undyed cotton without any other treatments. I'm enjoying the mattress its comfy and never smells bad (smells like latex up close), it doesnt absorb anything, but has holes for air so its good. I could clean it with just water. Only problem I'm having is that ozone generator degrades it instantly, after 15min it already is visibly starting to degrade if I put the ozone generator directly on top of the mattress, and UV lights also degrade it.. Now you say it is toxic. Doesnt seem like a good choice. Also it does leave a smell after ozone generator is on for a while, the whole room smells for some hours after. What alternative is there? Something that doesnt host bed bugs and can be easily cleaned? The common mattresses suck imo they absorb all the sweat and are thick, needs a deep cleaning machine and try hard to get all of that out if possible. Maybe just a very thin natural cotton mattress that water can easily penetrate for cleaning. Or linen I hear is good to keep microbes away

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I guess that includes 100% natural tree sap latex. My mattress is 100% latex, with 100% undyed cotton without any other treatments. I'm enjoying the mattress its comfy and never smells bad (smells like latex up close), it doesnt absorb anything, but has holes for air so its good. I could clean it with just water. Only problem I'm having is that ozone generator degrades it instantly, after 15min it already is visibly starting to degrade if I put the ozone generator directly on top of the mattress, and UV lights also degrade it.. Now you say it is toxic. Doesnt seem like a good choice. Also it does leave a smell after ozone generator is on for a while, the whole room smells for some hours after. What alternative is there? Something that doesnt host bed bugs and can be easily cleaned? The common mattresses suck imo they absorb all the sweat and are thick, needs a deep cleaning machine and try hard to get all of that out if possible. Maybe just a very thin natural cotton mattress that water can easily penetrate for cleaning. Or linen I hear is good to keep microbes away
But why are you using an Ozone Generator? You know those are highly toxic right?

The best thing to do and the Final Solution is to sleep on the Floor, one that is non-plastic and non-lamented,

It is the Final Solution, It is the Only Solution

Ras

But why are you using an Ozone Generator? You know those are highly toxic right?

The best thing to do and the Final Solution is to sleep on the Floor, one that is non-plastic and non-lamented,

I sleep on a grounded futon pad made of cotton that I got from The Futon Shop. When I want something more firm, I sleep on a blanket on the floor.

Ozone is not toxic. It reacts itself out in a few hours max with open windows. I breathe much better with a little bit of elevated ozone levels, compared to having whatever is in the air in my home when I dont destroy it with ozone or UV-C periodically. The UV-C also produces a little bit of ozone. I think the UV-C is better but its more of a hassle since I need to be careful when I turn it on, not to expose myself, needs preparation. I will automate it someday. Only problem is if the ozone concentration is too high, then lungs start to hurt and its kind of painful to breathe for 15-30min, then breathing returns to normal in around an hour. Just need to make sure you dont breathe the higher concentration, to air out sufficiently before going in. If there is a bit of ozone smell its ok in my experience

frankmp0

For you? I'll make it the best one 🤗

In all seriousness - I do think a person will feel a noticeable difference in both T/DHT from moving from a regular cloth to mine but ... I'll let the people be the judge of that and I'll let the clothes speak for themselves

Any honest feedback is welcome when you receive the order 💫
Dude how do I buy the clothes? lol

I still haven't received my order, have been really looking forward to it but now the website is down and James hasn't even posted here in months. Hopefully he is busy shearing sheep or something.

Ras

I still haven't received my order, have been really looking forward to it but now the website is down and James hasn't even posted here in months. Hopefully he is busy shearing sheep or something.
Have you emailed him?

DKayJoe

Scamming RPF… impressive stuff!
Also had a good experience ordering from him, the order took a little longer to get to me than anticipated but James communicated well, got the impression he's just a young guy trying to get something going from the ground up, maybe it didn't work out but he certainly didn't scam me.

frankmp0

Also had a good experience ordering from him, the order took a little longer to get to me than anticipated but James communicated well, got the impression he's just a young guy trying to get something going from the ground up, maybe it didn't work out but he certainly didn't scam me.
Did you get your stuff?

I like James, I don't want to believe he's a scammer

DKayJoe

Did you get your stuff?

I like James, I don't want to believe he's a scammer
Yeah I did, it took longer than he originally anticipated (twice) but he was apologetic and transparent both times, if anything i got the impression he was overly concerned I was annoyed with the lateness so then set himself a second impossible deadline, it all turned up eventually though and was decent enough quality.

I think its just this guys first ever business and he's relatively young (I assume) so he's learning on the job. Would be a shame if he has now disappeared.

Have you emailed him?
Yeah I have sent him a couple emails. I hope everything is going well and that he is just working hard getting the orders done. Yeah, I also like James and am thankful for many of his posts. It is good to hear some people have received their shirts. I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt, it would be a pretty feeble scam to post here for years and in such detail to get what I can only assume is a few thousand dollars at best. I hope to hear from him soon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals