The Possibility Of The "catching Up" Of The Christian Church In 3 Or 4 Days

I have compiled these things that some of you might yet be added unto the kingdom of God... And possibly spared from times to come. The urgency has never been greater. As wacky as it may all sound, this is a requirement for me on this day to post these things that more may know.

I omitted a page about the long-known mark of the beast vaccine and occult connections that exist as a courtesy of the world's most well-known tech billionaire. The phrase "implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccination delivery system" adds up to 666 if A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc. Test it out for yourself if you're in disbelief.
Edit: these links get the point across -

https://www.newswars.com/new-micros...SrJyBYz5hvbq6pczPHtd4ZAvqyNVkNI4kWWWmJk3j3F7O

WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data - Google Patents

There is a gospel tract as the last portion of this post that someone may ask for salvation. To them: deny the flesh.

The attached pdf files are tailored to the page and include some pictures... Only one of which is necessary to see the point. I would recommend downloading them for more pleasurable reading.

Otherwise I'm just going to copy/pasta the text after this.

One other thing I'll add are these two videos which popped up in my YouTube feed that brought the finalizing details to my attention (or so I pray yet that they are final):

"The Last Call" 31:11 minutes

"Are you going in the Rapture?" 22:55 minutes

Revelation 22:20 “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”

The expected catching up (Rapture) of the body of Christ is very possibly September 18th or 19th, 2020. Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

These are some of the things that the Bible says about the last 7 years of the earth before the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…

2 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 24:3-8
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them,Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Verse 5 – search ‘Christ consciousness’ to find a common concept of modern spirituality which states that Christ’s life was only an example of an inner state of being that we may all obtain. Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, Marianne Williamson, and Eckart Tolle are just a few names who put this idea forth.
Verse 6 – The ongoing ‘war’ of the middle east for the past 20 years+
Verse 7 – See: Famines related to the COVID-19 pandemic - Wikipedia [Much of Africa is currently in a “phase 4: emergency”]
Also, locust swarms in 2020: “Massive swarms of locusts have devastated large swathes of Africa, Asia, and the Middle East since January, threatening food supplies for millions. This year, Kenya had its worst infestation in 70 years, and India, Ethiopia, and Somalia had the worst infestations they've had in 25 years. In a worst-case scenario, an additional 5 million people will go hungry because of the swarms' devastation.”
450 billion locusts have been killed this year, but devastating swarms still ravage Africa, India and the Middle East

In the middle of the 7 year period before Christ returns, the Bible prophesies that a Wormwood star will hit the earth:
Revelation 8:10-11
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

From an article posted on space.com from December 24, 2004:
Update, Dec. 24, 10:19 p.m. ET: An asteroid that has a small chance of hitting Earth in the year 2029 was upgraded to an unprecedented level of risk Friday, Dec. 24…
Update, Dec. 25, 9:47 p.m. ET: The risk of an impact by asteroid 2004 MN4 went up slightly on Saturday, Dec. 25. It is now pegged at having a 1-in -45 chance of striking the planet on April 13, 2029. That's up from 1-in-63 late on Dec. 24, and 1-in-300 early on Dec. 24….
The risk rating for asteroid 2004 MN4 was raised Friday by NASA and a separate group of researchers in Italy.

The asteroid's risk rating a possible impact scenario on April 13, 2029 has now been categorized as a 4 on the Torino Scale. The level 4 rating -- never before issued -- is reserved for "events meriting concern."
Asteroid With Chance of Hitting Earth in 2029 Now Being Watched 'Very Carefully' | Space

*The asteroid has multiple names including: Wormwood, 2004 MN4, Apophis, and 99942 Apophis.

A "peace treaty" is being signed today (September 15th, 2020) between the United States and the UAE (United Arab Emirates) : “The normalisation of ties with the UAE is Israel's first with a Gulf nation and only its third with an Arab state..”
UAE, Israel to sign peace treaty on September 15
This is a MAJOR step towards the following verse:
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

1 “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

T he Feast of Trumpets is on September 18th,. It has a series of trumps, the noise of a trumpet. At "the last trump," this passage alludes to the Rapture of the Church, which is Christ preserving His Bride from His impending wrath during the time of Jacob's trouble.
1 Corinthians 15:52

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:”

Article: ‘SANHEDRIN PETITIONS TO GOVT TO BLOW SHOFAR ON TEMPLE MOUNT FOR FIRST TIME SINCE TEMPLE DESTRUCTION’

“Jews are only permitted to enter the Temple Mount five days a week: Sunday to Thursday. This year, the first day of Rosh Hashanna is on Saturday, the Sabbath. According to Jewish law, it is forbidden to blow the shofar on the Sabbath except for on the Temple Mount. So we submitted a request to permit a group of Jews to do so; to blow the shofar on the Temple Mount on the first day of Rosh Hashana.

If they succeed, this will be the first time a shofar will be blown on the Temple Mount since the destruction of the Temple 1,950 years ago. …
Blowing of the shofar on the Temple Mount of Rosh Hashanna is not a simple ritual as it is done in synagogues around the world. This is not just for the Jews who are there to hear it. This is a shofar call to all the nations of the world. Now, more than ever before, we are crying out to Hashem to bless us with life, peace, and an end to plagues. Every leader in the world who cares and who sees himself as a representative of one of the 70 nations should call on Netanyahu to permit this to take place.”

Luke 21:20 – And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

When asked of the last days, Christ states many things that will happen in Matthew 24:1-33, and then in Matthew 24:34, He states, 34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

The length of a generation is stated in Psalms as seventy (70) years:
Psalms 90:10

“The days of our yearsare threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”

Recall that the last time a shofar was blown on the Temple Mount was 1950 (years ago) + 70 (years) = 2020

(I've been told before that) A generation can also be 40 years, for instance:

Joshua 5:6

“For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

***Which leads me to add that I saw someone commented this on a youtube video (not sure how to verify it, just thought it was very interesting):
"The average woman is pregnant for 40 weeks, goes through the labor pains at that time, and the baby delivered during the 40th week. We’re also in the 40th Jubilee year since Jesus walked the earth."

A jubilee is described on Wikipedia as:
The Jubilee is the year at the end of seven cycles of shmita and, according to biblical regulations, had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the Land of Israel. According to the Book of Leviticus, Hebrew slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

The Revelation 12 sign prophecy is “an apocalyptic belief that an astronomical alignment on September 23, 2017 fulfilled the first two verses of Revelation 12. This date coincided with the Autumnal equinox and the end of the Catholic September Ember Days." [Wikipedia again]

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Do you know for sure that you’re going to heaven?

It is possible to know:
1 John 5:13 - “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

This is what you should know:

1. God says, Romans 3:23 - “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

If we’re honest with ourselves, we are all sinners. We have all told a lie for personal gain. How did we become sinners? What is the price for this sin?

2. God says, Romans 5:12 - “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

Man was originally made perfect in God’s image. Man was given free will to choose to obey or disobey God. Whenever Adam & Eve disobeyed God by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, there they committed the first sin. That act of sin passed down to you and I as God’s children. The punishment or price of sin is eternal death in hell, which has also been passed to us as sinners.

3. God says, Romans 5:8 - “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Despite our disobedience to Him, God loves us greatly. He loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross as a one-time payment for our sins. The shed blood of Jesus Christ cleanses our sins. He paid the price for our sin, death. Jesus Christ was buried, but He arose from the dead. He conquered death and He conquered sin.

Romans 6:23 - “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Eternal life is a present. It is a gift from God. It cannot be bought or worked for. It may only be received by admission and remorse of being a sinner and investing faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross of Calvary. There is no work of your own doing that is suitable to replace this. Even our most righteous works are seen as dirty rags to God:
Isaiah 64:6 - “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

4. God says, Romans 10:13 - “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

If you admit that you are a sinner and believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, humbly ask that He may save your soul.
Psalm 34:18 - “The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.”

“Dear God, I believe that Jesus Christ lived, died, and arose again for my sins. I believe on the gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 as it is written in the King James Bible. I believe that Jesus shed His blood on the cross of Calvary that I may be saved by it. I understand and believe in my heart that I am a fallen, wicked sinner and that I cannot get to heaven on my own without You, Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, I deny myself for You. I seek earnestly to receive the Holy Spirit that I may come to know You for the loving savior that you are. I repent away from my sins. I accept you, Jesus Christ, as my only Lord and savior. Glory to God. Amen.”

Attachments

• RaptureBrochureUrgent.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • SalvationTractFinal.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Summer

These days I find myself in the amillenial camp. The world has been in an awful state for thousands of years. We are just hyper aware of it due to the internet. The book of Revelation was just as relevant to the church of Paul’s time as it is ours. They were warned of destruction and it came in 70 AD, and the beast system has been around since. Don’t get me wrong. I would love to be caught up in 3 to 4 days but the events we see now aren’t very unique in the grand scheme of things. Wars, famines, etc are as old as humanity. No man knows the day or the hour. Always be prepared.

L_C

I would suggest reading Nag Hammadi texts, the real gnosis if you are the real truth seeker. Secret book of John is my favorite. You will understand then where we came from and why the world is as it is.

Tarmander

As a Christian myself, but converted later in life, I don't understand this tendency of Christians to try and predict the rapture.

None of them ever seem to want to bet me money on it happening or not either.

Richiebogie

Hi @Summer

One world government is getting closer though, as Britain and the United States replace patriotism and Christianity with Marxism, resentment and shame.

Psalm 2

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed...”

PTP

As a Christian myself, but converted later in life, I don't understand this tendency of Christians to try and predict the rapture.

None of them ever seem to want to bet me money on it happening or not either.

Well gambling is a sin...I think. It's not like they could collect on it if they won...the definition of a lose-lose bet.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The pre-trib rapture is a satanic doctrine designed to lead people right into satan's welcoming arms. Why in the world would you want to leave this earth when Jesus is coming here and staying forever?

These days I find myself in the amillenial camp. The world has been in an awful state for thousands of years. We are just hyper aware of it due to the internet. The book of Revelation was just as relevant to the church of Paul’s time as it is ours. They were warned of destruction and it came in 70 AD, and the beast system has been around since. Don’t get me wrong. I would love to be caught up in 3 to 4 days but the events we see now aren’t very unique in the grand scheme of things. Wars, famines, etc are as old as humanity. No man knows the day or the hour. Always be prepared.
We do know the season because of the parable of the fig tree. When the fig tree set out its roots, meaning, when Israel became a state in 1948. Before that generation passes, Jesus will return.

However, there is gonna be a fakeout, satan will be booted out of Heaven and return to earth telling everyone he is the Messiah and is gonna rapture them out of here. Unfortunately, most will fall for it because he will look like the Lamb slain, meaning, he will look like Jesus.

Doc Sandoz

Someone or another has been preaching the end of times since the beginning of times. I can think of dozens of examples, from small sect predictions to massive popular belief systems (like 2000 or 2012).

The inscrutible nature of reality is too much for many to bear, so they imagine they've found The Answer, giving a sense of meaning, stability and control. Being one of the chosen ones swept up before the final destruction is doubly gratifying because, not only is the true nature of the world known, the believer gets to survive its ending.

The Apocalypse makes things easy, why work to save and improve the world when it's all going to end tomorrow anyway? Boils down in the end to fantasy vs reason, the easy vs the hard.

Hgreen56

Past research has found that religiosity correlates with lower IQ
Science is too complex for those with lower intelligence, who therefore resort to the simpler explanations and life-guiding rules of religions.

Summer

The pre-trib rapture is a satanic doctrine designed to lead people right into satan's welcoming arms. Why in the world would you want to leave this earth when Jesus is coming here and staying forever?

We do know the season because of the parable of the fig tree. When the fig tree set out its roots, meaning, when Israel became a state in 1948. Before that generation passes, Jesus will return.

However, there is gonna be a fakeout, satan will be booted out of Heaven and return to earth telling everyone he is the Messiah and is gonna rapture them out of here. Unfortunately, most will fall for it because he will look like the Lamb slain, meaning, he will look like Jesus.

I don’t look to present-day Israel as a sign of anything. The Kingdom was already established in Christ’s time. Modern-day Israel is a worldly entity and a major pusher of the globalist/Neo-Marxist takeover of the West today. Christ’s people are not those who deny him.

gately

I have compiled these things that some of you might yet be added unto the kingdom of God... And possibly spared from times to come. The urgency has never been greater. As wacky as it may all sound, this is a requirement for me on this day to post these things that more may know.

I omitted a page about the long-known mark of the beast vaccine and occult connections that exist as a courtesy of the world's most well-known tech billionaire. The phrase "implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccination delivery system" adds up to 666 if A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc. Test it out for yourself if you're in disbelief.
Edit: these links get the point across -

https://www.newswars.com/new-micros...SrJyBYz5hvbq6pczPHtd4ZAvqyNVkNI4kWWWmJk3j3F7O

WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data - Google Patents

There is a gospel tract as the last portion of this post that someone may ask for salvation. To them: deny the flesh.

The attached pdf files are tailored to the page and include some pictures... Only one of which is necessary to see the point. I would recommend downloading them for more pleasurable reading.

Otherwise I'm just going to copy/pasta the text after this.

One other thing I'll add are these two videos which popped up in my YouTube feed that brought the finalizing details to my attention (or so I pray yet that they are final):

"The Last Call" 31:11 minutes

"Are you going in the Rapture?" 22:55 minutes

Revelation 22:20 “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”

The expected catching up (Rapture) of the body of Christ is very possibly September 18th or 19th, 2020. Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

These are some of the things that the Bible says about the last 7 years of the earth before the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…

2 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 24:3-8
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them,Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Verse 5 – search ‘Christ consciousness’ to find a common concept of modern spirituality which states that Christ’s life was only an example of an inner state of being that we may all obtain. Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, Marianne Williamson, and Eckart Tolle are just a few names who put this idea forth.
Verse 6 – The ongoing ‘war’ of the middle east for the past 20 years+
Verse 7 – See: Famines related to the COVID-19 pandemic - Wikipedia [Much of Africa is currently in a “phase 4: emergency”]
Also, locust swarms in 2020: “Massive swarms of locusts have devastated large swathes of Africa, Asia, and the Middle East since January, threatening food supplies for millions. This year, Kenya had its worst infestation in 70 years, and India, Ethiopia, and Somalia had the worst infestations they've had in 25 years. In a worst-case scenario, an additional 5 million people will go hungry because of the swarms' devastation.”
450 billion locusts have been killed this year, but devastating swarms still ravage Africa, India and the Middle East

In the middle of the 7 year period before Christ returns, the Bible prophesies that a Wormwood star will hit the earth:
Revelation 8:10-11
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

From an article posted on space.com from December 24, 2004:
Update, Dec. 24, 10:19 p.m. ET: An asteroid that has a small chance of hitting Earth in the year 2029 was upgraded to an unprecedented level of risk Friday, Dec. 24…
Update, Dec. 25, 9:47 p.m. ET: The risk of an impact by asteroid 2004 MN4 went up slightly on Saturday, Dec. 25. It is now pegged at having a 1-in -45 chance of striking the planet on April 13, 2029. That's up from 1-in-63 late on Dec. 24, and 1-in-300 early on Dec. 24….
The risk rating for asteroid 2004 MN4 was raised Friday by NASA and a separate group of researchers in Italy.

The asteroid's risk rating a possible impact scenario on April 13, 2029 has now been categorized as a 4 on the Torino Scale. The level 4 rating -- never before issued -- is reserved for "events meriting concern."
Asteroid With Chance of Hitting Earth in 2029 Now Being Watched 'Very Carefully' | Space

*The asteroid has multiple names including: Wormwood, 2004 MN4, Apophis, and 99942 Apophis.

A "peace treaty" is being signed today (September 15th, 2020) between the United States and the UAE (United Arab Emirates) : “The normalisation of ties with the UAE is Israel's first with a Gulf nation and only its third with an Arab state..”
UAE, Israel to sign peace treaty on September 15
This is a MAJOR step towards the following verse:
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

1 “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

T he Feast of Trumpets is on September 18th,. It has a series of trumps, the noise of a trumpet. At "the last trump," this passage alludes to the Rapture of the Church, which is Christ preserving His Bride from His impending wrath during the time of Jacob's trouble.
1 Corinthians 15:52

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:”

Article: ‘SANHEDRIN PETITIONS TO GOVT TO BLOW SHOFAR ON TEMPLE MOUNT FOR FIRST TIME SINCE TEMPLE DESTRUCTION’

“Jews are only permitted to enter the Temple Mount five days a week: Sunday to Thursday. This year, the first day of Rosh Hashanna is on Saturday, the Sabbath. According to Jewish law, it is forbidden to blow the shofar on the Sabbath except for on the Temple Mount. So we submitted a request to permit a group of Jews to do so; to blow the shofar on the Temple Mount on the first day of Rosh Hashana.

If they succeed, this will be the first time a shofar will be blown on the Temple Mount since the destruction of the Temple 1,950 years ago. …
Blowing of the shofar on the Temple Mount of Rosh Hashanna is not a simple ritual as it is done in synagogues around the world. This is not just for the Jews who are there to hear it. This is a shofar call to all the nations of the world. Now, more than ever before, we are crying out to Hashem to bless us with life, peace, and an end to plagues. Every leader in the world who cares and who sees himself as a representative of one of the 70 nations should call on Netanyahu to permit this to take place.”

Luke 21:20 – And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

When asked of the last days, Christ states many things that will happen in Matthew 24:1-33, and then in Matthew 24:34, He states, 34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

The length of a generation is stated in Psalms as seventy (70) years:
Psalms 90:10

“The days of our yearsare threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”

Recall that the last time a shofar was blown on the Temple Mount was 1950 (years ago) + 70 (years) = 2020

(I've been told before that) A generation can also be 40 years, for instance:

Joshua 5:6

“For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

***Which leads me to add that I saw someone commented this on a youtube video (not sure how to verify it, just thought it was very interesting):
"The average woman is pregnant for 40 weeks, goes through the labor pains at that time, and the baby delivered during the 40th week. We’re also in the 40th Jubilee year since Jesus walked the earth."

A jubilee is described on Wikipedia as:
The Jubilee is the year at the end of seven cycles of shmita and, according to biblical regulations, had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the Land of Israel. According to the Book of Leviticus, Hebrew slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

The Revelation 12 sign prophecy is “an apocalyptic belief that an astronomical alignment on September 23, 2017 fulfilled the first two verses of Revelation 12. This date coincided with the Autumnal equinox and the end of the Catholic September Ember Days." [Wikipedia again]

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Do you know for sure that you’re going to heaven?

It is possible to know:
1 John 5:13 - “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

This is what you should know:

1. God says, Romans 3:23 - “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

If we’re honest with ourselves, we are all sinners. We have all told a lie for personal gain. How did we become sinners? What is the price for this sin?

2. God says, Romans 5:12 - “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

Man was originally made perfect in God’s image. Man was given free will to choose to obey or disobey God. Whenever Adam & Eve disobeyed God by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, there they committed the first sin. That act of sin passed down to you and I as God’s children. The punishment or price of sin is eternal death in hell, which has also been passed to us as sinners.

3. God says, Romans 5:8 - “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Despite our disobedience to Him, God loves us greatly. He loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross as a one-time payment for our sins. The shed blood of Jesus Christ cleanses our sins. He paid the price for our sin, death. Jesus Christ was buried, but He arose from the dead. He conquered death and He conquered sin.

Romans 6:23 - “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Eternal life is a present. It is a gift from God. It cannot be bought or worked for. It may only be received by admission and remorse of being a sinner and investing faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross of Calvary. There is no work of your own doing that is suitable to replace this. Even our most righteous works are seen as dirty rags to God:
Isaiah 64:6 - “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

4. God says, Romans 10:13 - “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

If you admit that you are a sinner and believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, humbly ask that He may save your soul.
Psalm 34:18 - “The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.”

“Dear God, I believe that Jesus Christ lived, died, and arose again for my sins. I believe on the gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 as it is written in the King James Bible. I believe that Jesus shed His blood on the cross of Calvary that I may be saved by it. I understand and believe in my heart that I am a fallen, wicked sinner and that I cannot get to heaven on my own without You, Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, I deny myself for You. I seek earnestly to receive the Holy Spirit that I may come to know You for the loving savior that you are. I repent away from my sins. I accept you, Jesus Christ, as my only Lord and savior. Glory to God. Amen.”

I would legitimately pay Ray Peat to read this entire post if he agreed to offer comment. Can someone arrange this?

This is full on schizo-affective, btw. I’m not even saying that to be mean or gaslight you. I’m saying it because maybe you aren’t aware of how you sound? Like have other people in your life voiced concern about your mental health lately?

To be clear, there’s nothing wrong with being an eschatological interested Christian, but it’s quite another thing to be like, “The mark of the beast is in the vaccines!”

You’re living off milk and coffee and chocolate bars while posting about the apocalypse on an alternative health forum dedicated to a biologist who doesn’t even believe in God.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Here's an addendum [single page pdf attached]

Israeli Rabbi says he’s already holding meetings with messiah”
Recently, in typical fashion of the convid pseudo-alert-system, a sudden dramatic ‘increase of cases’ has started occurring out of nowhere, this time in Israel. The solution by the government is not to lock everyone down immediately as if this were an actual problem, but instead, they are foretold that the lockdown would begin on September 18th, (the first of the feast days) giving them around 5 days to prepare before going on a second wave of strict lockdown which doesn’t allow them to leave their house by 500 meters.
WHO Issues Europe Deaths Warning As Daily Infections Hit New High

The speculation is that this lockdown has been imposed in order to introduce the people of Israel to their new “messiah.” An article was posted reporting high-ranking Rabbis were “already holding meetings with [a] messiah” based on a 3 hour radio interview that was given around September 3rd..The article stresses the imminence and apparent soon-revealing of this mysterious “messiah” that is expected by Orthodox Jewish people. This person may well not be the antichrist, however, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 uses the word “reveal” to describe the introduction of the “man of sin.”
This so-called “messiah” is expected to be ultra-righteous and has been kept in hiding as to be presented to the Jewish people as a grand event… And based on the reported radio interview, the unveiling will happen very soon.
Whoever the character is that holds the place of the man of sin, he is revealed and brings peace to the entire world. Biblical study anticipates him to to be the man who brings peace to Israel but later breaks that covenant. His other title, perhaps after he suffers a lethal wound as prophesied in the book of Revelation, is the ‘son of perdition.’
Israeli Rabbi Says He's Already Holding Meetings With Messiah

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 addresses this event and period:
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Attachments

• brochure addition2.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
Twohandsondeck
If nothing else, I am well-content in these things as entertainment for the readers.

And to that end, thank you guys for continuing to sport this lively forum of adventurers, experimenters, and cautious thinkers. It's my favorite corner of the internet, bar none. A motley crew of health & consciousness if there ever was one.

Regina

Maybe he'll rapture them to Venus.

sugarisgreat

There is no such thing as a secret rapture, only the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, which could be anytime.

These fables of a secret rapture were unheard of until the last 150 years and they are not in the Bible.
This concept was created to take the focus away from the true persecutor of the church (Papal Rome)-who left the apostolic doctrine and faith.

Mathew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 are about the destruction of Jerusalem at 70AD where God took vengence on those that murdered Him

For those interested, here is a short version (30 minutes) and long version on this subject.

Destruction of Jerusalem - Let God Be True!

Witness of 70 AD - Let God Be True!

The Antichrist has been here since John wrote. The little horn of Daniel 7, the Beast of Revelations, and the son of perdition of 2 Thes. 2 is specifically the line of popes. All the language and history matches if you compare them. The popes specifically would reign (and did-had religious and civil control over the 10 kingdoms of Europe) 1,260 years and then would continue to lose power until Jesus returns (this time is listed 7 times in the KJV).

Antichrist - Let God Be True!

II Thessalonians 2 - Let God Be True!

Second Thessalonians 2 - Let God Be True!

gaze

I would legitimately pay Ray Peat to read this entire post if he agreed to offer comment. Can someone arrange this?

This is full on schizo-affective, btw. I’m not even saying that to be mean or gaslight you. I’m saying it because maybe you aren’t aware of how you sound? Like have other people in your life voiced concern about your mental health lately?

To be clear, there’s nothing wrong with being an eschatological interested Christian, but it’s quite another thing to be like, “The mark of the beast is in the vaccines!”

You’re living off milk and coffee and chocolate bars while posting about the apocalypse on an alternative health forum dedicated to a biologist who doesn’t even believe in God.

Hahaha at least he’s not vegan

Doc Sandoz

Y'all should take 500 mcg of LSD and report back - a real acid test for any belief system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals