Is Cotton and Leather the only safe clothing materials ? What do people think of Cashmere/wool/linen ?

Inaut

My parents gave me an old wool blanket the other day. I used it yesterday night for the first time. I noticed that I didn’t roll around much snd slept very soundly. Typically I’m the opposite. Also, I find laying on top of it to be extremely soothing. Is this placebo ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

My parents gave me an old wool blanket the other day. I used it yesterday night for the first time. I noticed that I didn’t roll around much snd slept very soundly. Typically I’m the opposite. Also, I find laying on top of it to be extremely soothing. Is this placebo ?
Yea - Wool is my go-to for raising DHT and what I prefer most for sleeping

Even other things that I experiment with that raise DHT are not quite the same

One example is Carbon - it raises DHT as well but tanks my GABA and causes me to become hypometabolic unless I wear something that raises Progesterone.

Carbon actually makes me feel evil if my GABA falls too low - like I suddenly do not care about anyone or anything or their feelings

So an example - All other things equal I think a woman with a diamond ring is FAR (more likely to cheat on her partner than a woman with a Gold Ring (Low-Gaba vs High-Gaba behavior) - This is in part where I like Steel - the Carbon in it promotes DHT but the Iron in it promotes Progesterone so you get the best of both worlds

But Wool doesn't do that - it raises DHT but doesn't affect my GABA negatively - Wool had very profound anti-stress effects that no other pro-DHT material I experimented with has

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I just recently learned this BUT ifyou buy a hoodie or polo or sweater (1/4 zips) - those cuffs at the end of the sleeves and at the waistline and neck are ALL ESTROGENIC ELASTIC so if you can buy a sweater without ANY CUFFS or ribbed endings on the sleeves, neck or waistline you are good

even if the sweater is (100% cotton on the label) this always exludes DECORATION - so these companies CAN USE and DO USE estrogenic elastic for cuffs, threading, etc. so it BECOMES A NIGHTMARE BUYING PERFECT CLOTHES but I managed to do it

ALL sweatpants are estrogenic as well for that reason because of the waistband

But theres an easy way around this - get a sewing machine and seam ripper - rip open the seams on the waistband - take out the strap and seal it back in.

So yea if you want perfect clothes you got to learn how to modify it yourself for sure or find really good brands (easier said than done) im attaching pics just in case YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

A5B1709D-BDE2-4067-9F5A-90566F5AA0B5.jpeg

25E80C4A-7C88-472A-9408-D78FF3DC33F4.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

GREAT SO

Literally - the Shirt I ALWAYS BUY from the same store because IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY - perfect threading, they had my size, perfect material,

I LITERALLY have 20 pairs of that same shirt and its the only shirt I wear

BUT NOW OF COURSE - since I have the ABSOLUTE WORST LUCK in the world (I promise none of you have more horrible luck than I do) - the company I was buying shirts from changed their material from 100% cotton to a 60/40 poly blend

UGHHHHHH🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Why do these things happen to me?

NOW - to obtain perfect clothes, I LITERALLY have to make it completely from scratch, which is NOT EASY but I have to do it - ughhh

If you guys want perfect clothes, YOU GOT TO LEARN SEWING

Get a Janome Machine and schmetz needles, and use decent cotton thread and pins and find a good supplier for material and you will be ok, its NOT THAT HARD BUT ITS TIME CONSUMING to do the job right

Oh my gosh man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Im so disappointed in the clothing industry - got to do EVERYTHING MYSELF if I need it right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom