It's funny how "male issues" are always self-driven, i.e., men are always made out as losers in the world, whereas females never have to "woman up"

P

Peatness

If women here were to make a post complaining about men who were mistreating their children and talking trash about their wives at her local coffee shop...

And if she were to - gasp - post this in 3 separate places ALL AT ONCE...

I would not be offended.
I would not call her a ****er.
I would not accuse her of getting paid to write.
I would not refer to her valid complaint as 'b!tching.'

Instead I would emphasize and also feel bad for the wives and children.

@Peatness @ursidae
But the thing is there are no threads of women doing so. My intial question, which still stands, is why there is so much bitching about women?

P

Peatness

Define 'b!tching' and I'll do my best to answer the question.
I don't need to. For more clarification read all the relevant threads again. If what you are doing feels right please keep doing it. You will instinctively know if it's right.

OccamzRazer

I don't need to. For more clarification read all the relevant threads again. If what you are doing feels right please keep doing it. You will instinctively know if it's right.
You do need to if you want me to answer your question...

Is 'b!tching' synonymous with "complaining" ?

Last edited:
P

Peatness

You do need to if you want me to answer your question...

Is 'b!tching' synonymous with "complaining" ?

OccamzRazer

Your resistance to using more objective, less emotional language is characteristic of many modern women.

OccamzRazer

Yes sir. If you say so it must be true. Btw I am an adult human female not a robot
The modern woman doesn't generally know how to respect a man.

So, when disrespect is reciprocated back to her, she may eventually respond by providing a mock version of respect instead.

*Edited for clarity

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Yes - the modern woman usually does not know how to respect a man, so when feeling offended they present a mock version of respect instead.
And you've lived how long to be an expert on this?

Why would I be offended by you? You’ve mostly been polite to me. I find all of your other utterances amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

OccamzRazer

And you've lived how long to be an expert on this?

Why would I be offended by you? You’ve mostly been polite to me. I find all of your other utterances amusing.
I'm no expert, just an observer...I'm 27.

I'm not sure why. You seemed to be offended by my post about the 'Christian' coffee shop ladies. Or maybe by James Gatz's post.

P

Peatness

I'm no expert, just an observer...I'm 27.

I'm not sure why. You seemed to be offended by my post about the 'Christian' coffee shop ladies. Or maybe by James Gatz's post.
I don’t understand why you’ve made this about you. No, the coffee shop topic was understandable. I too would have been irritated by it. I made the observation that there were many threads complaining/bitching about women. I still insist that to be the case. I then I found it interesting that there isn’t a similar thread by women about men. Not that I am encouraging women to start such a thread. Your name was mentioned/tagged on the thread where I posted the comment which is why you got dragged into it. As for Gatz's I am not offended by his post – I do sometimes feel a bit irritated by them and sometimes I feel sad that so many young people feel so disconnected from their own generation. I remember feeling like that about men when I was in my early 20’s – untrusting and hostile. The hostility disappeared once I started to understand how society works – I’m still in the process of understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luann

I would add that no abbs or six-pack will help if the hormones of the woman are not fixed (at the levels of a grandpa). And I personally think that women get attracted to alfa looking guys because women lack the sexual hormones so they need extra stimulus to get interested sexually. The same about guys who require very sexy looking women. A healthy arabian guy will find women in a burka attractive. And it is actually a sack.
Food for thought, and reminded me of this article

Luann

I want to do a PSA about terminology associated with the manosphere:

We've all heard it.

I mean, you are free to think what you want, believe what you want, perceive what you perceive. Seriously. But it would be a mistake to think that any of that is edgy or original in 2022.

thank you.

-Luke-

I want to do a PSA about terminology associated with the manosphere:
Before you do a PSA about manosphere terminology maybe you could do a PSA about PSA terminology because I have no idea what "PSA" means.

Ras

1632624887874.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals