The Possibility Of The "catching Up" Of The Christian Church In 3 Or 4 Days

Quelsatron

tfw (that feeling when) you're too smart for simpletons like aquinas and proclus
thomas aquinas was quite on the chubby side, clearly hypometabolic, probably had plaques in his brain. And those thick robes, why would christians need such warming clothing?

gaze

thomas aquinas was quite on the chubby side, clearly hypometabolic, probably had plaques in his brain. And those thick robes, why would christians need such warming clothing?

they need the warm clothes to protect them during the dark night of the soul

marcar72

The book of Revelation was just as relevant to the church of Paul’s time as it is ours. They were warned of destruction and it came in 70 AD

The book of Revelation is estimated to being penned at 90-95 AD and is a prophetic book so it has nothing to do with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Last edited:

LucyL

Through the middle ages Europeans lived on fish and beans.

LucyL

I have compiled these things that some of you might yet be added unto the kingdom of God... And possibly spared from times to come. The urgency has never been greater. As wacky as it may all sound, this is a requirement for me on this day to post these things that more may know.

Appreciate your commitment, brother, maybe you would find this interesting?

thorgus

You’re living off milk and coffee and chocolate bars while posting about the apocalypse on an alternative health forum dedicated to a biologist who doesn’t even believe in God.
You've captured the essence perfectly.

As someone who wishes more people to understand the rationality of the orthodox Christian position, I find that goofy heresies like the belief that all the good boys and girls of the world are going to fly away into the sky, or rambling about the supposed significance of contrived numerology concerning arbitrary words and phrases, do little but reinforce the erroneous perception that Christianity is for superstitious inbred morons.

Based Kantian

Inserting yourself into a discussion with nothing to add certainly isn’t Peaty. Please take your douchebag brand of atheism back to Reddit. They appreciate non-contributors there.
I never thought I'd be told to "go back to reddit" by doomsday cultists on an esoteric Lysenko inspired cheese making bulletin board...
The fact that you consider a person an an "atheist" for belittling a nearly universally acknowledged blasphemy tells me that you have little experience with the church

Summer

I never thought I'd be told to "go back to reddit" by doomsday cultists on an esoteric Lysenko inspired cheese making bulletin board...
The fact that you consider a person an an "atheist" for belittling a nearly universally acknowledged blasphemy tells me that you have little experience with the church

Implying a fellow member of the church is schizophrenic with 0 justification or explanation makes me question which church you think you belong to. And this is coming from someone who is not a dispensationalist.

Grischbal

Inserting yourself into a discussion with nothing to add certainly isn’t Peaty. Please take your douchebag brand of atheism back to Reddit. They appreciate non-contributors there.
I am a firm Catholic; barely browse Reddit either
but this comes off to me like the old grandmas who go to church twice a week and always talking about rapture, sins and punishment but only with a pint more of shizophrenia in this case and internet as source/fuel
"Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality" for you it seems. Last two checked, but now to mindfullness please

Summer

I am a firm Catholic; barely browse Reddit either
but this comes off to me like the old grandmas who go to church twice a week and always talking about rapture, sins and punishment but only with a pint more of shizophrenia in this case and internet as source/fuel
"Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality" for you it seems. Last two checked, but now to mindfullness please

Stopped reading at “firm Catholic”.

Drareg

This is more propaganda coming from the israeli/Russia camp to get trump votes and stoke civil war tensions in America, the good old doomsday narrative, the perfect trigger, China/Israel/Russia leading the charge to break up America.

Your government be it trump or Biden the stroke are selling you out, stop waiting for Q or Jesus to sort it out, get out and protest.

gately

This is more propaganda coming from the israeli/Russia camp to get trump votes and stoke civil war tensions in America, the good old doomsday narrative, the perfect trigger, China/Israel/Russia leading the charge to break up America.

Your government be it trump or Biden the stroke are selling you out, stop waiting for Q or Jesus to sort it out, get out and protest.
I hear what you’re saying, but this is just free-grace evangelicals getting buck wild with the Bible, man. There’s no conspiracy. It’s just the end result of a thoroughly corrupted religious sect that places all emphasis on faith, and nothing on works.

Drareg

Past research has found that religiosity correlates with lower IQ
Science is too complex for those with lower intelligence, who therefore resort to the simpler explanations and life-guiding rules of religions.

Ironically it’s those of higher perceptive capacities who create religions, it’s a way to harvest mass biological energy. A paradigmatic trap, a transistor within mind with an algorithm that instructs behavior.

Drareg

[/QUOTE]
just the end result of a thoroughly corrupted religious sect that places all emphasis on faith, and nothing on works.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

It’s less energy taxing to "believe" in mind than act in the more physical sense.

Probably a combination of many interacting factors that’s for sure.

Grischbal

Stopped reading at “firm Catholic”.
Muslim, Catholic, Protesant, pagan, Jew etc. doesnt matter, they all believe in a higher being/deity. It makes life simpler and is a proper coping mechanism
Seems like your religiosity is more of a processing of your past/incidences

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals