Saving the soul, everything you need to know!

OP
mariantos

mariantos

@mariantos @Twohandsondeck @Perry Staltic
@BibleBeliever
You all need to watch this video (the whole thing or else you're a blasphemer) @youngsinatra posted, changed my life and my relationship with Jesus

X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion (5 Hour In-Depth Explanation)

This guy is a satanist to the teeth, he's just a pawn in the hands of world puppeteers. Wake up!
Stop watching such shows and you will do good to your soul!

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:14‭-‬26

I

i_nomad

None of this can be proven… nor should you try. The spiritual, and thus religious, needs to uncouple from the need to prove anything - that’s the realm of atheism and the overly rational.

Mythos can coexist with logos. Let the mysterious be mysteries.

Stop trying to prove it… and stop forcing it on others. Stop taking this all so literally… because it clouds you’re ability to glean the bigger lessons and truths.

The hard rules, the specifics and the rigid structure were created over centuries of Christianity being used to control… you. Us.

By all means, continue to believe in Christianity. But the only way to break free from the enslavement is to stop playing their game by their rules

OP
mariantos

mariantos

None of this can be proven… nor should you try. The spiritual, and thus religious, needs to uncouple from the need to prove anything - that’s the realm of atheism and the overly rational.

Mythos can coexist with logos. Let the mysterious be mysteries.

Stop trying to prove it… and stop forcing it on others. Stop taking this all so literally… because it clouds you’re ability to glean the bigger lessons and truths.

The hard rules, the specifics and the rigid structure were created over centuries of Christianity being used to control… you. Us.

By all means, continue to believe in Christianity. But the only way to break free from the enslavement is to stop playing their game by their rules

Christianity does not obey God's laws! At least not this form of Christianity which is represented by today's religions. I do not think that Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism or any other religion has led more souls to perdition than the so-called Christianity we have today, which is the result of the Greco-Roman conspiracy. The people follows the doctrine of this world, blindly!

The Pharisees and Sadducees did the same, holding on to vain and perishable human traditions. Please read the books I mentioned above, because you give me the impression that you haven't even read the Bible, obviously if you care about your soul.

Shalom!

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 5:39

The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; And the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
Proverbs 18:15

Perry Staltic

Screenshot-20211019-151327.jpg

Please read if you are really interested in finding out more about, the books I listed in my original post.

This is not out of the bible, and is obviously a forgery. What writing did you get this from?

I

i_nomad

Christianity does not obey God's laws! At least not this form of Christianity which is represented by today's religions. I do not think that Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism or any other religion has led more souls to perdition than the so-called Christianity we have today, which is the result of the Greco-Roman conspiracy. The people follows the doctrine of this world, blindly!

The Pharisees and Sadducees did the same, holding on to vain and perishable human traditions. Please read the books I mentioned above, because you give me the impression that you haven't even read the Bible, obviously if you care about your soul.

Shalom!

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 5:39

The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; And the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
Proverbs 18:15
I have no reason to believe my soul is at risk…

Perry Staltic

Screenshot-20211019-151327.jpg

Please read if you are really interested in finding out more about, the books I listed in my original post.

This appears to be from a forgery called the Essene Gospel of Peace that was published in 1928 by some guy who claimed he found it in the vaults of the Vatican.

Peatful

I

i_nomad

This appears to be from a forgery called the Essene Gospel of Peace that was published in 1928 by some guy who claimed he found it in the vaults of the Vatican.
People have forged religious documents that others have gobbled up, hook&line&sinker?…ya don’t say!

Unfortunately, this happens all too often… through all of the history of religion, let alone Christianity.

We just need to break ourselves free from viewing these things as directly connected to the god they describe.

Perry Staltic

The Essene Gospel of Peace was written by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely, who claimed he found the original manuscripts in the Vatican's Archives. However,

When University of Lund theologian Per Beskow investigated Szekely's claims in Strange Tales About Jesus, both the Vatican and the National Library of Vienna denied that the original manuscripts existed. The Vatican also denied that Szekely had ever been admitted to the Vatican Archives in 1923. The third claimed manuscript source was the library at Monte Cassino, which was destroyed during World War II.
Szekely's claims were rejected by biblical scholars. Per Beskow has noted that:

The [Essene] Gospel of Peace is a sheer forgery, written by Szekely himself. It is one of the strangest frauds we know of in the biblical field, as it has been carried through by stages during a whole lifetime and has been built onto an entire body of research based on imagination only

Perry Staltic

lol Szekely wrote that no one could approach God unless they performed holy enemas

Seek, therefore, a large trailing gourd, having a stalk the length of a man; take out its inwards and fill it with water from the river which the sun has warmed. Hang it upon the branch of a tree, and kneel upon the ground before the angel of water, and suffer the end of the stalk of the trailing gourd to enter your hinder parts, that the water may flow through all your bowels. (P. 16)

No man may come before the face of God, whom the angel of water lets not pass (p. 14).

Maybe that's where this comes from

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhw_5ye8Qo

OP
mariantos

mariantos

This is not out of the bible, and is obviously a forgery. What writing did you get this from?

Tell me sister or brother, what certainty do you have that they are fakes? The writings are from the Dead Sea Scrolls plus others that were declared apocryphal by criminals who gathered in the councils of Rome, Trent, Nicaea and so on. These individuals, priests and leaders of the empire, including Constantine, Justinian, who decided exactly what to write and what not to write in the Bible, modified books from the Bible, and at the same time removed other books from the Bible to serve them in their satanic agenda to keep the world in the dark.

But it is written that at the end of the age wisdom will increase and everything that has been kept in the dark will come to light. We are close to the end, there is not much time left ...Until recently, I believed that the Bible was the only truth, I was naive, the Bible was slightly modified to use the Greco-Roman agenda. Study, research, pray to God to reveal to you the truth. Only if you want to know the truth will God show you, of course, according to each person's capacity for understanding. Only in God is there true truth. Do not forget who is allowed to be prince of this earth. Our enemy is the father of lies! Look around you and remember, weigh everything, want to know the truth and God will reveal it to you! God bless you!

sleepson

Tell me sister or brother, what certainty do you have that they are fakes? The writings are from the Dead Sea Scrolls plus others that were declared apocryphal by criminals who gathered in the councils of Rome, Trent, Nicaea and so on. These individuals, priests and leaders of the empire, including Constantine, Justinian, who decided exactly what to write and what not to write in the Bible, modified books from the Bible, and at the same time removed other books from the Bible to serve them in their satanic agenda to keep the world in the dark.

But it is written that at the end of the age wisdom will increase and everything that has been kept in the dark will come to light. We are close to the end, there is not much time left ...Until recently, I believed that the Bible was the only truth, I was naive, the Bible was slightly modified to use the Greco-Roman agenda. Study, research, pray to God to reveal to you the truth. Only if you want to know the truth will God show you, of course, according to each person's capacity for understanding. Only in God is there true truth. Do not forget who is allowed to be prince of this earth. Our enemy is the father of lies! Look around you and remember, weigh everything, want to know the truth and God will reveal it to you! God bless you!
To say that the canonical books of the bible are insufficient is going too far. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is perfectly set forth in the 66 books of the bible, and by applying scripture to these extra-canonical writings (be they forgery or not) will prove their error in that the special revelation given by God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is both true and sufficient.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

2 Timothy 3:16

sleepson

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema."
Galatians 1:6-9

See also:

Colossians 2:4-8
1 Timothy 6:20-21
2 Timothy 4:3-4
2 Peter 2:17-22
Titus 1:9-16
Jude 3-4, 24-25

I'm glad you are seeking truth, and I exhort you to remain in prayer for discernment and wisdom by the power of the Holy Spirit and to continue reading in the scriptures (both the Old and New Testaments). Also I'll shout out the podcast Renewing Your Mind with R.C. Sproul and the Just Thinking podcast.

Last edited:

Peatful

Grapelander

Christians having Prophetic Dreams about the V. No Vaxx, no buying food. Part 7

Christians having Prophetic Dreams about the V.a.x. Mandatory vaccination by the military. Part 8

OP
mariantos

mariantos

To say that the canonical books of the bible are insufficient is going too far. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is perfectly set forth in the 66 books of the bible, and by applying scripture to these extra-canonical writings (be they forgery or not) will prove their error in that the special revelation given by God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is both true and sufficient.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

2 Timothy 3:16

The information found in the Bible is enough if we have the correct precepts and are guided by the Holy Spirit. However, for those who find in the Word of God an opportunity for stumbling or for those who want to know more details, I recommend the book of Enoch, the book of Jasher, the book of Jubilees, because they are referred to in the Bible, that's why I recommend them with love.

After thorough research I have discovered that the Essene writings are mostly fake. I apologize to you for making those recommendations!

The Bible is the basis. God's Word must be of utmost importance in our research and then the books the Bible refers to!

Stay strong in faith, may God help us to keep His commandments and give us strength to be doers of His Word and not just listeners. May the Lord protect you and help each of us to fulfill His will!

May the grace of Jesus Christ be with you!

Chad_Catholic

The information found in the Bible is enough if we have the correct precepts and are guided by the Holy Spirit. However, for those who find in the Word of God an opportunity for stumbling or for those who want to know more details, I recommend the book of Enoch, the book of Jasher, the book of Jubilees, because they are referred to in the Bible, that's why I recommend them with love.

After thorough research I have discovered that the Essene writings are mostly fake. I apologize to you for making those recommendations!

The Bible is the basis. God's Word must be of utmost importance in our research and then the books the Bible refers to!

Stay strong in faith, may God help us to keep His commandments and give us strength to be doers of His Word and not just listeners. May the Lord protect you and help each of us to fulfill His will!

May the grace of Jesus Christ be with you!
The early Church put together the Bible. If you say the Bible, them the authority that decided on which books to include is also infallible.

Chad_Catholic

Matthew 16:18-19- “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

The [Catholic] Church excluded these books for a reason, that is they weren't inspired the Holy Spirit. God formed His Church--which was first called "Catholic" by St. Ignatius of Antioch in 110 AD--and this Holy Body would in 397 AD decide which books to consider canon. Martin Luther, in 1522, would later publish his edited version of the Bible, which excluded seven books.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals