Ron Wyatt Finds, Tests, And Proves The PHYSICAL Blood Of Christ W/ Chromosome Count & WBC Activity

Perry Staltic

But the next verse shows that we're not:

Jeremiah 3:17
[17] At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jerusalem is not currently called the throne of the Lord and Israelites are certainly still walking after the imagination of their evil heart.

You're referring to pseudo-Jerusalem on earth. Real Jerusalem, the city of God, is above. Everything in your quoted verse is fulfilled now in the obedient.

Jerusalem above is free, who is mother of all of us. Galatians 4:26

You have come to mount Zion, and the city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem; and to myriads of angels, Hebrews 12:22

OP
Twohandsondeck
You're referring to pseudo-Jerusalem on earth. Real Jerusalem, the city of God, is above. Everything in your quoted verse is fulfilled now in the obedient.

Jerusalem above is free, who is mother of all of us. Galatians 4:26

You have come to mount Zion, and the city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem; and to myriads of angels, Hebrews 12:22
I don't know how to reconcile these mental gymnastics.

The "nations" are not 'pseudo nations.' They're the nations and they are gathered unto Jerusalem. They're not 'pseudo gathered,' they're simply "gathered."

Christ shall rule with a rod of iron and his feet will stand upon the mount of Olives. Not 'pseudo iron' or upon a 'pseudo mount:'

Revelation 19:15
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Zechariah 14:3-4
[3] Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
[4] And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

And yes, an obedient bondservant of Christ, who walks in faith, is not fallen in the law. This bondservant acknowledges Jerusalem as the throne of God and won't walk after the evil imagination of their own heart to the extent that they lean upon Christ for strength to overcome the infirmities of the flesh.

Perry Staltic

The "nations" are not 'pseudo nations.' They're the nations and they are gathered unto Jerusalem. They're not 'pseudo gathered,' they're simply "gathered."

Nations just means peoples; they are not political entities, or nation states. Diverse peoples from all over the world are currently gathered at the throne of GOD in Jerusalem.

Christ shall rule with a rod of iron and his feet will stand upon the mount of Olives. Not 'pseudo iron' or upon a 'pseudo mount:'

The rod of iron is coming soon. Christ's foot already stood on the Mt of Olives. The translation of Zechariah 14:5 which leads people to think the Mt of Olives will split in half is a mistranslation based on a corrupted text. The real meaning is found in the Septuagint. It's describing an earthquake that caused a landslide on the Mt of Olives that blocked up the Kidron Valley. When exactly it happened isn't known, but it is certain that it did happen. I have a private study on the matter; if you would like to read it PM me.

Last edited:
B

BRBsavinWorld

I respect Ron Wyatt, and have no reason to default my belief to the powers of this world over a man who sought inconvenient truths — seeking unorthodox truths is literally why we’re all on this forum, and it’s sometimes how great advancements are made. For Peat’s sake, he believes the moon landings were faked, lol.

If someone wants to be critical of Ron, that’s fine, but I wish they’d take his stuff to task. Like, he has actual pictures of wreckage of chariots at the bottom of the Jordan, where he researched his suspecting of the Jewish crossing there—are they photoshopped? He claims he found outlandish things; Ok... Go interview his relatives and friends, and research his collected data. Battle him there... Do a little investigative journalism!

I think it’s a truly open mind to say “something could be outside my comfort zone..”

OP
Twohandsondeck
The rod of iron is coming soon. Christ's foot already stood on the Mt of Olives. The translation of Zechariah 14:5 which leads people to think the Mt of Olives will split in half is a mistranslation based on a corrupted text. The real meaning is found in the Septuagint. It's describing an earthquake that caused a landslide on the Mt of Olives that blocked up the Kidron Valley. When exactly it happened isn't known, but it is certain that it did happen. I have a private study on the matter; if you would like to read it PM me.
To reestablish:

Zechariah 14:5
[5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

The same verbiage is spoken by Christ with regard to fleeing to the mountains, which is an event that hasn't happened yet:

Matthew 24:16
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Mark 13:14
[14] But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Luke 21:21
[21] Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

The next two verses of Zechariah corroborate the same repeated prophecies:

Zechariah 14:6-7
[6] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
[7] But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

Isaiah 13:9-10
[9] Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
[10] For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Joel 3:14-15
[14] Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
[15] The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Mark 13:24-26
[24] But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
[25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
[26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Revelation 8:12
[12] And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Perry Staltic

Zechariah 14:5
[5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

The LXX has the correct version of that verse. The Masoretic Text version (above) is based on corrupted text.

And the valley of my mountains shall be closed up, and the valley of the mountains shall be joined to Asael, and shall be blocked up as it was blocked up in the days of the earthquake, in the days of Uzziah king of Juda; and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with him.

OP
Twohandsondeck
The LXX has the correct version of that verse. The Masoretic Text version (above) is based on corrupted text.

And the valley of my mountains shall be closed up, and the valley of the mountains shall be joined to Asael, and shall be blocked up as it was blocked up in the days of the earthquake, in the days of Uzziah king of Juda; and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with him.
I don't understand why or upon what authority people determine to cherry pick the plainly written words of God as if He's a liar and incapable of preserving His words for us to lean upon... like He doesn't have the ultimate power to begin or end life or that He doesn't know the number of hairs on our heads.

I guess living in limbo is a lifestyle choice. Must be fun to think that there's always one more truth right around the corner on account of God being so careless and feeble that He let His creation distort His Truth.

1 Corinthians 14:33
[33] For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Psalms 12:6-7
[6] The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
[7] Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Romans 3:4
[4] God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom