Ron Wyatt Finds, Tests, And Proves The PHYSICAL Blood Of Christ W/ Chromosome Count & WBC Activity

Ron Wyatt finds and tests the blood of Christ which only contains half of the chromosomes that a normal person has (23 female) and 1 inexplicable male chromosome, totaling 24.

See 26:00-35:30 for the footage of this. I don't know of any better hard evidence that Christ is the Son of God than this video clip.

This blood SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD, but it was deemed ALIVE because it had ACTIVE WHITE BLOOD CELLS.

It goes on to document the discovery of the ark of the covenant which has the original 10 commandments inscribed. The blood was found in the same location as the chest.
Ron Wyatt gives an account that the ark was guarded by 4 angels and that it is not to be reinstated until the mark of the beast is here.

Please repent, give life to Christ, and ask for salvation. I pray for us all.

Oh, Lord. Please have mercy on the earth that it may come to know You.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Adding this post here because I believe the times are still relevant:

Rosh Hashanah 2020 IS CURRENTLY ONGOING.

Jeremiah 6:16-17
16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

This is an attempt to show the idea of the impending 'catching up' of the body of Christ as succinctly as possible. The use of the trumpet is how the people are warned to avoid the coming anguish, pain, and destruction (Jeremiah 6:16-17).
These chapter & verses have been ordered as such to illustrate the picture that
1) the body of Christ is privy to the day of the Lord via watchmen and the use of the trumpet,
2) the day of the Lord comes "they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child;" ...
3) the travail of this woman was shown as a sign of the stars on September 23, 2017,
4) this birth pain is compared to the chaos which occurs in Jerusalem (but also likely the entire world in lesser ways),
5) the birth of Christ was caught up unto God that the dragon (Satan) would not devour Him (Revelation 12:5),
6) that Satan is overcome by "blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony" (Revelation 12:11), and
7) that Satan was cursed by God in Genesis to have his head bruised by the seed of the woman while Satan only bruised the heel of the man which came from the seed of the woman.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
1 Corinthians 15:51-53, 58
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jeremiah chapter 6 seems to be speaking of what will soon happen to Jerusalem (in present day 2020) as destruction comes upon them.
-Jerusalem is likened to a "comely and delicate woman" (verse 2).
-Note in verse 16 and 17 that the people are disobedient to God's law and refuse to listen (to the trumpet).
-Note verse 24 that the anguish and pain will be as a woman in travail (aka 'birthing pains,' astronomical sign from September 2017 added after).

Jeremiah 6:2, 16-24

2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.
16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
20 To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me.
21 Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
22 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.
24 We have heard the fame thereof: our hands wax feeble: anguish hath taken hold of us, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
The Revelation 12 sign prophecy is an apocalyptic belief that an astronomical alignment on September 23, 2017 fulfilled the first two verses of Revelation 12. This date coincided with the Autumnal equinox and the end of the Catholic September Ember Days. [1]

***Continuing through Revelation 12:3-12, this is the time that Satan is cast down to earth and brings about great wrath because he has "but a short time" -

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

***Verse 13 recalls passages in Genesis in which the beguiling serpent is cursed by God to have it's head bruised by the seed of the woman. The dragon IS the serpent in the Garden of Eden who comes to try to persecute the seed of the woman. The seed of the woman is man and also Christ Who was born of the woman.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Genesis 3:13-15

13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

[1] Revelation 12 sign prophecy - Wikipedia

Attachments

• Rev12Sign.jpg
    Rev12Sign.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Ron Wyatt finds and tests the blood of Christ which only contains half of the chromosomes that a normal person has (23 female) and 1 inexplicable male chromosome, totaling 24.

See 26:00-35:30 for the footage of this. I don't know of any better hard evidence that Christ is the Son of God than this video clip.

This blood SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD, but it was deemed ALIVE because it had ACTIVE WHITE BLOOD CELLS.

It goes on to document the discovery of the ark of the covenant which has the original 10 commandments inscribed. The blood was found in the same location as the chest.
Ron Wyatt gives an account that the ark was guarded by 4 angels and that it is not to be reinstated until the mark of the beast is here.

Ron Wyatt has been criticized by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, as well as some creationists. Ron Wyatt was not considered credible by professional archaeologists and biblical scholars. The Garden Tomb Association of Jerusalem state in a letter they issue to visitors on request:

"The Council of the Garden Tomb Association (London) totally refute the claim of Wyatt to have discovered the original Ark of the Covenant or any other biblical artifacts within the boundaries of the area known as the Garden Tomb Jerusalem. Though Wyatt was allowed to dig within this privately owned garden on a number of occasions (the last occasion being the summer of 1991) staff members of the Association observed his progress and entered his excavated shaft. As far as we are aware nothing was ever discovered to support his claims nor have we seen any evidence of biblical artifacts or temple treasures."

Also, the supposed christian god wants to save us from what threat/danger?

OP
Twohandsondeck
Wyatt claims to have been instructed by the angels guarding the tomb that the laws of the ten commandments held in the ark of the covenant were not to be physically moved & reinstated until the mark of the beast came into effect.

Yeah, the God of Israel is the God above all other gods, or rather the Elohim above a council of other elohim as it is written in Hebrew. Michael Heiser has work on this that illustrates a (probable) divine council based on what the word states.

Israel cursed themselves by crucifying Christ and their judgement comes SOON. This is the time of Jacob's trouble, also called the tribulation period and will last 7 years. The final 3.5 years of this period is sometimes called the great tribulation in which it is prospected that Satan himself will force all to worship the image of the beast lest they are put to death. The first 3.5 years is owed to the man of sin who makes a covenant with Israel, establishes world peace, and then proceeds to defile this covenant. This time period is the just punishment for Christ being crucified 2,000 years ago. The ministry of Christ lasted 3.5 years and so the chaos of Satan will also last 3.5 years... However as it is written, many believers believe that just before the man of sin is revealed that the members of the body of Christ will be caught up in the air to be with Him because, as it is written, they are not appointed to wrath.There is a distinct possibility that this 'catching up' doesn't occur until the middle of the tribulation period because at that point the body of Christ is no longer suffering the wrath of man but then the wrath of the devil which God lets loose (unrestrains) upon the earth. Regardless, the body of Christ continues to have faith in the appearing of the blessed hope... And by this faith we labor, which is the works that follows an appreciation for the gift salvation.

As a sidenote, unbelievers tend to think that God's discipline over sinful behavior bis evil, but this is not the case. The idea is that if someone disobeys God, God, as their Father and they His child, will discipline them.

Paul tells us in n Ephesians 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but of a spiritual realm. Previous curses and continued rebellious behavior limit the capacity for God to love a person, and so unfortunately there are those who fall on these stumblingblocks for their entire lives due to a past family curse of practicing with the occult, etc.
Also, God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 2:11
“For there is no respect of persons with God.”

Acts 10:34
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

The good news is that by abiding in Christ, the authority of this world is returned to the one who inherits the Holy Spirit (God's promise). This authority is increased by obeying the imperatives of the written word.

The threat/danger is the 7 year period of the time of Jacob's trouble. This is also referred to as the tribulation period, and the final 3.5 years of that 7 year period is the great tribulation.

Last edited:

TheSir

The idea that the Ark resided below the cross of Jesus, onto which his blood then trickled down, is novel to me, but I have to say that it is a very poetic andbeautiful notion.

Ras

Ron Wyatt has been criticized by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, as well as some creationists. Ron Wyatt was not considered credible by professional archaeologists and biblical scholars. The Garden Tomb Association of Jerusalem state in a letter they issue to visitors on request:

"The Council of the Garden Tomb Association (London) totally refute the claim of Wyatt to have discovered the original Ark of the Covenant or any other biblical artifacts within the boundaries of the area known as the Garden Tomb Jerusalem. Though Wyatt was allowed to dig within this privately owned garden on a number of occasions (the last occasion being the summer of 1991) staff members of the Association observed his progress and entered his excavated shaft. As far as we are aware nothing was ever discovered to support his claims nor have we seen any evidence of biblical artifacts or temple treasures."

Ron made some incredible claims. I think it is also incredible to think of a man laboring much, finding nothing, deceiving all of his co-workers, crafting an elaborate tale with his imagination, and telling thousands about it in great detail for years without evidence of the slightest reluctance or disturbance of his conscience.

Many people are more comfortable believing a lie that allows their preconceived ideas to go unchallenged.

Whichway?

The video makes the claim that the Ark was God's instrument of judgment on Earth and was used in battles to strike down the un-worthy. So why didn't this work in AD70 when Jerusalem was sacked? Why didn't the Jews simply take the Ark out and let God judge all the heathen Romans and smote them all?

OP
Twohandsondeck
So why didn't this work in AD70 when Jerusalem was sacked? Why didn't the Jews simply take the Ark out and let God judge all the heathen Romans and smote them all?

1) God doesn't always protect His people when they disown Him. He allows them to be punished for their disobedience. God always has complete control, of course, but (I imagine that) Rome overtaking Jerusalem was a consequence of the fact that...
2) The Jewish people crucified the Son of God, God Himself in the flesh, 37 years earlier.

God offers the Jewish people special favoritism, but whenever they deny Him enough times, eventually He will let them have their way and He will stop protecting them for a time. During these times, their prideful, wicked behavior becomes manifest in the punishment they must endure. Eventually after being punished enough, the Jewish people fall to their knees in humility, seeking forgiveness from God because they finally run out of the ability to provide peace and answers to themselves. They realize they need God to support them and so they cry out to Him.

This dynamic is no different for Gentiles and Jews alike today. Rejecting God as an unbeliever brings wrath upon a person that they are forever fleetingly unresolved. Peace is already gone or just around the corner. It's always onto the next thing, trying to eat the next apple of knowledge because they're always hungry for contentment. This is the fallen (falling) characteristic of us as men.

Similarly, after a person becomes a believer and receives the Holy Spirit, as they are considered a new creature in Christ, they are also His owned possession. As His possession, they may be chastened whenever they disobey.

Repentance (turning completely away from unrighteous behavior) is the solution to 'get right with God' for both the believer and unbeliever which causes the wrath to cease.

Self-righteousness comes from acting in the interest of temporal pleasure (the flesh) and humility comes from acting in the interest of eternal pleasure (in God, the Spirit). The former is already gone and the latter never ends.
John 3:36
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Ephesians 1:14
“Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.”

[On the subject of chastening in Hebrews]
Hebrews 12:6
“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth."
Hebrews 12:7
“If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?”
Hebrews 12:10
“For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.”
Hebrews 12:11
“Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.”

Revelation 2:5
“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.”

Romans 8:6
“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

LucyL

Wyatt claims to have been instructed by the angels guarding the tomb that the laws of the ten commandments held in the ark of the covenant were not to be physically moved & reinstated until the mark of the beast came into effect.

So how does that fit into your eschatology? Where does the opening of the Ark appear in the scriptural narrative?

OP
Twohandsondeck
So how does that fit into your eschatology? Where does the opening of the Ark appear in the scriptural narrative?

Revelation 13 details when the mark of the beast comes into play. The dragon (Satan as I take it to mean) gives power to a beast who is killed (deadly wound) by a sword (Revelation 13:14) but resurrected (healed):

Revelation 13:2-3
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

42 months is 3.5 years, which is how long the beast is given power and worship. Paul refers to the man of sin as the son of perdition also.

Revelation 13:4-5
4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

A second beast is raised which gives life unto the image of the first beast (verses not mentioned in this post). The second beast is when the mark is implemented:

Revelation 13:15-18
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So to consolidate, my interpretation is:
-the man of sin is also the son of perdition
-the man of sin reigns for 3.5 years, dies, is resurrected into the beast which is Satan incarnate, the son of perdition. At this point a second person with similar supernatural power given by Satan and then the mark of the beast is enforced. When the mark of the beast is enforced, the physical ark of the covenant has a resurgence alongside a reinstitution of Sunday law.

"Israel cursed themselves by crucifying Christ and their judgement comes SOON."
What if Jesus has mercy upon them? Is it possible that he or God forgave their sins collectively in time?
Maybe they are not angry about anymore??

Ras

The video makes the claim that the Ark was God's instrument of judgment on Earth and was used in battles to strike down the un-worthy. So why didn't this work in AD70 when Jerusalem was sacked? Why didn't the Jews simply take the Ark out and let God judge all the heathen Romans and smote them all?
Christ prophesied the Jews would be so judged. The Ark didn't control God; God controlled the Ark.

Ras

"Israel cursed themselves by crucifying Christ and their judgement comes SOON."
What if Jesus has mercy upon them? Is it possible that he or God forgave their sins collectively in time?
Their judgment is prophesied; all of God's prophesies come to pass.

OP
Twohandsondeck

His mercy is the gift of salvation. He's been willing to (and continues to this present day) forgive anyone's sins if they give their life to Him. Jew or Gentile alike, anyone may receive the Holy Spirit by profession of the mouth in a contrite spirit.

Before this, a person suffers wrath from God when they try to know God (calling themselves God) without giving glory to Him.
After this, a person suffers chastening whenever they disobey God's written law (act of sinning). They will only suffer chastening as long as they do not repent away from the sinful behavior. 'Repent' means to turn away from completely. A second part of God's mercy is that for as many times as we repent and seek forgiveness, He is faithful to forgive us.

I write that to say that the Israelites have not repented for crucifying their Messiah. Repeatedly they disobey God by investing their faith in the material world and the flesh of men to deliver them into peace, life, and abundance as it is recorded in the Bible.

3 examples come to mind regarding this:

1) in Exodus 32, the people make a golden calf directly after Moses delivered word from God not to worship idols. They sacrifice burnt offerings to it... And God immediately orders thousands of men to die for this transgression.

2) in the book of 1 Samuel, God speaks through Samuel to ask the Israelites if they are ready to have God as their king. They say no, we want you to appoint us a human king. God asks them again, mentioning that He is the one who delivered them from the hands of evil and has provided for them. They deny Him again and again ask for Him to appoint them a human king... And so He appoints them Saul, which brings much destruction to their people.

3) in modern day, most Israelites believe Christ was one of many prophets but does not carry the supreme authority as God in the flesh. They expect a human man that is appointed by men to be their leader (likely the revealed "messiah") but this very man is prophesied to be the antichrist.

And to @Ras' point, what is written will come to pass. God is everything as ever was and ever will be. He is perfect and omnipotent in all ways. He doesn't just forget stuff. If a person doesn't use their free will to seek forgiveness & repentance, they will receive an appropriate punishment.

People marvel at the idea of hell being an eternal place of punishment and misery, but it is the equivalent punishment for disobeying the conditions that allowed for eternal life, joy, peace, etc. The only condition was not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The justified punishment for forsaking eternal life is eternal death.

Arlen4458

Im sorry but OMFG - Ron Wyatt has found everything in the bible -Ron is a shyster - If you believe anything Ron says YOU also have to also believe and paid to see the snake woman at the fair who was born half snake and half human and eats once a month. Honestly tho this stuff shouldnt be allowed on hear only nutritional stuff should be on here

OP
Twohandsondeck
Im sorry but OMFG - Ron Wyatt has found everything in the bible -Ron is a shyster - If you believe anything Ron says YOU also have to also believe and paid to see the snake woman at the fair who was born half snake and half human and eats once a month. Honestly tho this stuff shouldnt be allowed on hear only nutritional stuff should be on here
Ok!

Perry Staltic

Regarding the ark:

And it shall come to pass, when ye are multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more: The ark of the covenant of the LORD; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they make mention of it; neither shall they miss it; neither shall it be made any more. Jeremiah 3:16

We are in those days

OP
Twohandsondeck
Regarding the ark:

And it shall come to pass, when ye are multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more: The ark of the covenant of the LORD; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they make mention of it; neither shall they miss it; neither shall it be made any more. Jeremiah 3:16

We are in those days
But the next verse shows that we're not:

Jeremiah 3:17
[17] At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jerusalem is not currently called the throne of the Lord and Israelites are certainly still walking after the imagination of their evil heart.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom