A testimony pertaining to milk

Something I shared elsewhere recently. After a second thought, I figure it's worth sharing here, too:

About 3 years ago today I, being overwhelmed by thoughts of an inability to deal with the acts which happen in the darkness of this world, came to the end of myself. Debilitated on my face, I hung my life upon the scripture which says, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord" (Romans 12:19) and so offered myself as a sacrifice to Christ.

In this moment of my belief, the grace of God gave me the "peace that passeth all understanding" (Phillipians 4:7) and the weight of anxiety was lifted away, never to return.

Shortly after, I fell asleep. I then awoke at an unusual time, around 2AM, to begin hour #1638 of 'health research,' pouring through forum posts, podcasts, lectures, pubmed studies, articles, books, etc.

Upon the first search, I was immediately led to a long-winded post about milk fasting; using only milk as a food source.

With regard to milk, I myself had spoken - at least 5 times in conversation over the last two years - that if I could trade my ability to digest all other foods in order to be able to drink milk again, that I would gladly make this sacrifice.

At this point in time my food sensitivities were tremendous. Any food imaginable besides small portions of fruit would worsen this skin condition and often cause all manner of joint pain, brain fog, fatigue, and general discomfort. In terms of foods which caused these problems, milk was at the top of the list.

Despite my cravings for it, even a tablespoon of any animal milk would put me out of commission for two days.

Based on the post linked above, this very-next health experiment would be to potentially drink up to 1.5 gallons of milk per day, but how in the world would that be possible considering my past failures with milk!?

Well... in short, after an appropriate time of fruit fasting, a person will become eligible to safely milk fast. When milk is the ONLY food in the digestive tract, it changes how the milk is processed.

Around 5AM I committed to the experiment and realized by 6:30AM that it was a major solution to my decomposing state. There isn't a word in the dictionary could adequately describe the combination of excitement, relief, and gratitude that I felt that morning.

I sprang into a local grocery store upon their opening hour, completely elated, basically manic. As I was checking out with a few gallons of milk, this unsuspecting cashier was destined to become some kind of collateral damage based on my combined enthusiasm and sleep deprivation.

The cashier was a young guy, probably 19. I explained with medical terms why fasting on milk alone is COMPLETELY different than drinking milk at random times on any given day. With my 30 second rant, I think he had a moment of weakness because of the uncommon words I used, and thus his response to my babbling was a flat statement of,

"You know what I heard? That dairy causes acne."

*In this moment, it's relevant to note that the very FIRST 'health' modification I ever made was to quit drinking milk because I determined that it was causing acne. I was 16 at the time.

I think because God has a sense of humor, this punchline was repeated--

After the male cashier spoke his peace in that moment, a female cashier of similar age floated by and asked him to repeat himself.

Now annoyed, he repeats, "I said that I heard DAIRY causes ACNE."

Within 3 days of this I cleared a longstanding fungal issue which was the crux of my digestive problems. The fungus wasn't going to move until it was fed the food it wanted (candida, SIBO), hence my insatiable cravings for milk (lactose).

Once this fungal infestation was dismissed, my ability to digest all manners of food (without much consequence) was finally restored. The remainder of my rejuvenation has been dependent on refilling scarce nutritional reserves which had been sorely depleted after years of modified fasting, sauna, exercise, supplement stacking, and caffeine abuse.

Proverbs 25:2
[2] It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

John 11:40
[40] Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Isaiah 60:18-20
[18] Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
[19] The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
[20] Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

The man who is born again becomes a babe in Christ. The baby is first fed with milk before it is later ready for meat:

1 Peter 2:2-3
[2] As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
[3] If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Corinthians 3:1-2
[1] And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
[2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Proverbs 4:20-22
[20] My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
[21] Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
[22] For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Ephesians 5:29-30
[29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
[30] For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

sketch-1680022976746.png

Hallelujah.

Summer

🙌

When you were milk fasting, what kind of milk did you drink (A2, full fat, raw, etc.)?

OP
Twohandsondeck
🙌

When you were milk fasting, what kind of milk did you drink (A2, full fat, raw, etc.)?
Whole (4% fat), pasteurized, homogenized from a local supermarket chain.

A few months later I felt the noticeable difference in ease of digestion with raw milk, so that's what I've had since... but for purposes of feeding a starving colon, I think any milk will do.

This is comparable to having GMO, pesticide-laden fruit versus having no fruit at all. I think it's much better to have fruit in the diet even if it's not as pure as it could be. Every food maintains its primary purpose/functionality despite human attempts at editing the matrix.

Summer

Whole (4% fat), pasteurized, homogenized from a local supermarket chain.

A few months later I felt the noticeable difference in ease of digestion with raw milk, so that's what I've had since... but for purposes of feeding a starving colon, I think any milk will do.

This is comparable to having GMO, pesticide-laden fruit versus having no fruit at all. I think it's much better to have fruit in the diet even if it's not as pure as it could be. Every food maintains its primary purpose/functionality despite human attempts at editing the matrix.
Thanks for the info, man. God bless

Jamsey

What type of fruit did you eat during your fruit fast? And if I remember correctly from amazoniac milk fast post, was your end point of this fast when your tongue cleared or just a random number of days?

Jennifer

Something I shared elsewhere recently. After a second thought, I figure it's worth sharing here, too:

About 3 years ago today I, being overwhelmed by thoughts of an inability to deal with the acts which happen in the darkness of this world, came to the end of myself. Debilitated on my face, I hung my life upon the scripture which says, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord" (Romans 12:19) and so offered myself as a sacrifice to Christ.

In this moment of my belief, the grace of God gave me the "peace that passeth all understanding" (Phillipians 4:7) and the weight of anxiety was lifted away, never to return.

Shortly after, I fell asleep. I then awoke at an unusual time, around 2AM, to begin hour #1638 of 'health research,' pouring through forum posts, podcasts, lectures, pubmed studies, articles, books, etc.

Upon the first search, I was immediately led to a long-winded post about milk fasting; using only milk as a food source.

With regard to milk, I myself had spoken - at least 5 times in conversation over the last two years - that if I could trade my ability to digest all other foods in order to be able to drink milk again, that I would gladly make this sacrifice.

At this point in time my food sensitivities were tremendous. Any food imaginable besides small portions of fruit would worsen this skin condition and often cause all manner of joint pain, brain fog, fatigue, and general discomfort. In terms of foods which caused these problems, milk was at the top of the list.

Despite my cravings for it, even a tablespoon of any animal milk would put me out of commission for two days.

Based on the post linked above, this very-next health experiment would be to potentially drink up to 1.5 gallons of milk per day, but how in the world would that be possible considering my past failures with milk!?

Well... in short, after an appropriate time of fruit fasting, a person will become eligible to safely milk fast. When milk is the ONLY food in the digestive tract, it changes how the milk is processed.

Around 5AM I committed to the experiment and realized by 6:30AM that it was a major solution to my decomposing state. There isn't a word in the dictionary could adequately describe the combination of excitement, relief, and gratitude that I felt that morning.

I sprang into a local grocery store upon their opening hour, completely elated, basically manic. As I was checking out with a few gallons of milk, this unsuspecting cashier was destined to become some kind of collateral damage based on my combined enthusiasm and sleep deprivation.

The cashier was a young guy, probably 19. I explained with medical terms why fasting on milk alone is COMPLETELY different than drinking milk at random times on any given day. With my 30 second rant, I think he had a moment of weakness because of the uncommon words I used, and thus his response to my babbling was a flat statement of,

"You know what I heard? That dairy causes acne."

*In this moment, it's relevant to note that the very FIRST 'health' modification I ever made was to quit drinking milk because I determined that it was causing acne. I was 16 at the time.

I think because God has a sense of humor, this punchline was repeated--

After the male cashier spoke his peace in that moment, a female cashier of similar age floated by and asked him to repeat himself.

Now annoyed, he repeats, "I said that I heard DAIRY causes ACNE."

Within 3 days of this I cleared a longstanding fungal issue which was the crux of my digestive problems. The fungus wasn't going to move until it was fed the food it wanted (candida, SIBO), hence my insatiable cravings for milk (lactose).

Once this fungal infestation was dismissed, my ability to digest all manners of food (without much consequence) was finally restored. The remainder of my rejuvenation has been dependent on refilling scarce nutritional reserves which had been sorely depleted after years of modified fasting, sauna, exercise, supplement stacking, and caffeine abuse.

Proverbs 25:2
[2] It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

John 11:40
[40] Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Isaiah 60:18-20
[18] Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
[19] The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
[20] Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

The man who is born again becomes a babe in Christ. The baby is first fed with milk before it is later ready for meat:

1 Peter 2:2-3
[2] As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
[3] If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Corinthians 3:1-2
[1] And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
[2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Proverbs 4:20-22
[20] My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
[21] Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
[22] For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Ephesians 5:29-30
[29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
[30] For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

View attachment 49776

Hallelujah.

My experience with dairy is similar. After my spine collapsed following a frugivore diet for 4 years, I developed SIBO that went untreated for 7 years due to doctors misreading the results of my breath test, which resulted in chronic gastritis and an inability to digest anything but fruit. This led to another 4 years on a frugivore diet and developing a chronic facial rash. When the deficiencies set in, I reintroduced meat, had the SIBO confirmed, and eliminated it on a strict diet of mainly scallops, marine collagen, Thai coconut water and fresh pressed honeydew melon juice. After about 3 months on the diet, I reintroduced dairy, and did my first milk fast, a gallon of (powdered) goat’s milk daily, with success. Prior to this, my dairy allergy had become so severe I experienced anaphylaxis within minutes of consuming any. Like you, I would have traded my ability to digest all other foods if it meant I could tolerate dairy again. It did miraculous things for my bones after my spine collapsed, and I grew up on a dairy heavy diet so I knew I wasn’t my healthiest if I couldn’t tolerate it. Knowing what I know now, I could have done a goat’s milk fast instead of following the frugivore diet for a second time. I’ve since done a few monthlong milk fasts to accelerate my healing, and it’s my go-to whenever my digestion gets wonky on me.

OP
Twohandsondeck
What type of fruit did you eat during your fruit fast? And if I remember correctly from amazoniac milk fast post, was your end point of this fast when your tongue cleared or just a random number of days?

For the 3 months leading up to discovering the milk fasting protocol, at least 85% of my calories were from fruit, mostly grapes and secondly oranges. The other 15% was from a salad of iceberg lettuce, green or red pepper, tomato, cucumber, apple cider vinegar, as well as small portions of black walnuts and pumpkin seeds. During the last month of fruit & vegetable fasting, I only had about 1 salad a week and everything else was fruit. Everything during this time was raw/uncooked.

Within the first 2 weeks of the fruit & salad fasting I went through a considerable bowel purge, certainly purging some parasite infestations. This was greatly aided by additional powdered herbs, the black walnuts, and the pumpkin seeds. After the 3rd week I weaned off of the nuts & seeds because - thinking back on it - I believe my intestines had just shed a great deal of mucus, so the seeds (and later the salads) became hard to digest... whereby it was just pure fruit.

Frankly I'm not sure at what point my tongue was clear of its coat and my bowel movements lost their smell.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Thanks for the info, man. God bless
:happy:
When the deficiencies set in, I reintroduced meat, had the SIBO confirmed, and eliminated it on a strict diet of mainly scallops, marine collagen, Thai coconut water and fresh pressed honeydew melon juice. After about 3 months on the diet, I reintroduced dairy, and did my first milk fast, a gallon of (powdered) goat’s milk daily, with success.
Amazing! You did it with powdered goat's milk!? What a relief that is to know that our bodies can even use powdered milk for healthful benefit. According to the Pottenger studies, I would have dismissed powdered milk entirely if anyone asked... but based on that testimony, I won't pooh-pooh it anymore. Awesome to hear.

Jennifer

:happy:

Amazing! You did it with powdered goat's milk!? What a relief that is to know that our bodies can even use powdered milk for healthful benefit. According to the Pottenger studies, I would have dismissed powdered milk entirely if anyone asked... but based on that testimony, I won't pooh-pooh it anymore. Awesome to hear.

Yep, with powdered milk from Mt. Capra. After that first fast, I found a source of raw goat’s milk locally and consumed that for a year, then switched to raw milk from A2 certified cows and have been drinking it ever since (2 years). Personally, I’m not thrilled with the flavor of powdered milk, and Ray did say that it contains some oxidized cholesterol, tryptophan and cysteine, but it worked in a pinch. I can understand dismissing it based on the Pottenger studies but if I remember correctly, even though he supplemented glandulars, Pottenger had created a weakness in the cats by removing their adrenal glands, and I question if that played a role…or maybe essential nutrients for cats such as taurine are lost during processing, so without fortifying the foods like companies do with kibble, the cats developed deficiencies, which not only impacted them but subsequent generations?

OP
Twohandsondeck
which not only impacted them but subsequent generations?
Yeah, pretty heavily. Although Pottenger first observed an increased survival rate of cats put on a raw diet alongside adrenalectomies, I don't recall it mentioned anywhere in the the book that all of them had that done. It does mention that around 900 cats were studied between 1932-1942, though... so I doubt they were commonly missing internal anatomy lol.

3 notes come to mind:

1) any female cat regardless of their starting health was noted to die in labor within two years of being maintained on deficient diet

2) if a cat came from raw/healthy mother and it was put on a cooked/deficient diet after reaching maturation, it would live almost as long as it's raw comrades and only suffer minor health problems, yet it would pass down significant problems to its offspring

3) all cats going into a 4th year of any deficient diet would be so inept that their seed line would be involuntarily terminated

LizRey86

So it sounds like you followed(mostly) “The Mucusless Diet Healing System” by Ehret? To prepare for the milk fast? I have attempted the mucusless diet but I got really bad diarrhea, pancreatitis symptoms and had to stop.
Ive also follwed a diet consisting of mostly raw milk 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon a day, which is the only milk I can tolerate. But I started urinating every hour and my hair fell out like crazy, kidney pain, no matter how much salt I added.
Did you experience any of these things and if so how did you deal with it? Did symptoms pass and how long did it take?

Jennifer

Yeah, pretty heavily. Although Pottenger first observed an increased survival rate of cats put on a raw diet alongside adrenalectomies, I don't recall it mentioned anywhere in the the book that all of them had that done. It does mention that around 900 cats were studied between 1932-1942, though... so I doubt they were commonly missing internal anatomy lol.

3 notes come to mind:

1) any female cat regardless of their starting health was noted to die in labor within two years of being maintained on deficient diet

2) if a cat came from raw/healthy mother and it was put on a cooked/deficient diet after reaching maturation, it would live almost as long as it's raw comrades and only suffer minor health problems, yet it would pass down significant problems to its offspring

3) all cats going into a 4th year of any deficient diet would be so inept that their seed line would be involuntarily terminated

It’s been close to 15 years since I read about the Pottenger cats but setting aside the adrenalectomies, I do question the loss of nutrients from food processing because I’ve known so many healthy, long-lived cats (up to 20 years) who ate kibble and gave birth to healthy, long-lived cats who also ate kibble. With that said, even if it was true that cooked food is bad for cats and leads to their seed line being involuntarily terminated, it seems to me that it doesn’t have the same effect on humans or else we wouldn’t be here, given how long we’ve been cooking our food.

OP
Twohandsondeck
So it sounds like you followed(mostly) “The Mucusless Diet Healing System” by Ehret? To prepare for the milk fast?
Full fruitarian, yeah.
I have attempted the mucusless diet but I got really bad diarrhea, pancreatitis symptoms and had to stop.
If you're already skinny/nutrient deficient before going on a fruit fast, this isn't going to bode well. Fruit will be turned into hydrogen peroxide for the cleansing of metals off of the stomach lining and the fructose will rev up the liver. These things are great for detoxification if your body has a pool of extra fat, solid mucus lining where it needs to be (whether that's kidneys, small intestine, etc)... but will cause a lot of grief as fruit fasting kicks up so many metals into circulation that need to be sequestered with water soluble nutrients, fat, amino acids, etc. Diarrhea is similar to vomiting, which is that the body is so overwhelmed by a newfound load of toxic material that it sheds it out in quick fashion.

Having an adequate buffer with a strong mucus lining and supplying things like raw cheese and/or small amounts of rock powder during these symptoms can make them less grievous. The success of a fruitarian approach is dependent on available bodily reserves at the time of the fruit fast.
Ive also follwed a diet consisting of mostly raw milk 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon a day, which is the only milk I can tolerate. But I started urinating every hour and my hair fell out like crazy, kidney pain, no matter how much salt I added.
Did you experience any of these things and if so how did you deal with it? Did symptoms pass and how long did it take?
I've noticed that I urinate a lot more whenever I drink cold milk. Try leaving out the milk you'll be drinking the next day on the counter the night before so that it's at room temperature for the next day.

Salt and whole food vitamin C are acute fixes for adrenal fatigue, but not much else.

Because calcium prevents zinc absorption, I think that zinc intake is directly correlated with how well the body handles calcium. Magnesium and potassium also have crucial roles to play.

There's no reason to suffer while getting healthy besides the common waves of detox like headache, nausea, diarrhea. If the symptoms are too intense... between a cooked starch, raw cheese, and/or raw nut or seed, one or all of these things will quickly stop the uncomfortable symptoms. The easiest way I found to get my body in a starting position to detox was by consuming a good deal of raw eggs, raw cheese + raw honey together, and raw milk, all at room temperature. All of these things will improve the mucus status of the body.

It's ironic that characters like Ehret, Sebi, Morse war against mucus, yet the success of milk fasting is likely because of the restoration of (clean) mucus to the body. The lacteal system is an integral part of the lymphatic system that is rarely mentioned.

OP
Twohandsondeck
It’s been close to 15 years since I read about the Pottenger cats but setting aside the adrenalectomies, I do question the loss of nutrients from food processing because I’ve known so many healthy, long-lived cats (up to 20 years) who ate kibble and gave birth to healthy, long-lived cats who also ate kibble. With that said, even if it was true that cooked food is bad for cats and leads to their seed line being involuntarily terminated, it seems to me that it doesn’t have the same effect on humans or else we wouldn’t be here, given how long we’ve been cooking our food.
I struggle with the idea that humans are doing just fine eating cooked food daily because when taking into consideration that there are documented people who have/are pushing 120 years old and that days before they died they were still walking, it makes me think that we're doing things sorely wrong to think that reaching 85 years old is some great feat. Like, what? That's 35 years left in the tank!
I am making this assertion based on real life reports, but more foundationally from scripture:

Genesis 6:3
[3] And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Keeping in mind that we're beings of light who, at the lowest level of energy, are producing energy (theoretically) based on electrons expiring into oxygen to produce ATP, it might stand to reason that the greatest health limiting factor for us is our exposure to wild amounts of electronic radiation... Like that coming from this laptop I'm touching right now. We're constantly getting wired from all of the active electronics that surround us all the time, which fries our nervous system in combination with several different heavy metals that end up in our brains from one cooked food, needle, fume, or what-have-you.

With regard to the topic of cooking, though, if we're in fact 60-80% water and structured water at that... Then how much damage am I doing to myself whenever I evaporate (cook) the hydrogen from the food I'm eating before I eat it? I'm H2O and I've made my food just O. We're literally oxidizing all the time in order to exist. Why would we want to oxidize our food too?

Health and longevity is all going to be forever complicated, but I think we all have heaps of room for improvement. 70 years old and being bed ridden for the last 2 years is not okay, that's all I'm saying. There's a better way.

Isaiah 55:8-9
[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
[9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Great tale. How long did you continue the fast after the three days?
The milk fast? I saw most of the benefits by about the 10th day.... Granted I also took two milk + honey enemas during that time which also seemed to help, though I wouldn't suggest doing them with any regularity.

Anyhow, yeah the milk fasting benefits peaked by day 10 and around day 25 I started getting concerning symptoms which seemed like iron deficiency upon drinking the milk which were shortness of breath and fatigue. After a couple days I figured out it was actually zinc deficiency. Ate a few oysters and I snapped back to baseline within hours.

LizRey86

Full fruitarian, yeah.

If you're already skinny/nutrient deficient before going on a fruit fast, this isn't going to bode well. Fruit will be turned into hydrogen peroxide for the cleansing of metals off of the stomach lining and the fructose will rev up the liver. These things are great for detoxification if your body has a pool of extra fat, solid mucus lining where it needs to be (whether that's kidneys, small intestine, etc)... but will cause a lot of grief as fruit fasting kicks up so many metals into circulation that need to be sequestered with water soluble nutrients, fat, amino acids, etc. Diarrhea is similar to vomiting, which is that the body is so overwhelmed by a newfound load of toxic material that it sheds it out in quick fashion.

Having an adequate buffer with a strong mucus lining and supplying things like raw cheese and/or small amounts of rock powder during these symptoms can make them less grievous. The success of a fruitarian approach is dependent on available bodily reserves at the time of the fruit fast.

I've noticed that I urinate a lot more whenever I drink cold milk. Try leaving out the milk you'll be drinking the next day on the counter the night before so that it's at room temperature for the next day.

Salt and whole food vitamin C are acute fixes for adrenal fatigue, but not much else.

Because calcium prevents zinc absorption, I think that zinc intake is directly correlated with how well the body handles calcium. Magnesium and potassium also have crucial roles to play.

There's no reason to suffer while getting healthy besides the common waves of detox like headache, nausea, diarrhea. If the symptoms are too intense... between a cooked starch, raw cheese, and/or raw nut or seed, one or all of these things will quickly stop the uncomfortable symptoms. The easiest way I found to get my body in a starting position to detox was by consuming a good deal of raw eggs, raw cheese + raw honey together, and raw milk, all at room temperature. All of these things will improve the mucus status of the body.

It's ironic that characters like Ehret, Sebi, Morse war against mucus, yet the success of milk fasting is likely because of the restoration of (clean) mucus to the body. The lacteal system is an integral part of the lymphatic system that is rarely mentioned.
This is very detailed, I really appreciate this response.

Jennifer

I struggle with the idea that humans are doing just fine eating cooked food daily because when taking into consideration that there are documented people who have/are pushing 120 years old and that days before they died they were still walking, it makes me think that we're doing things sorely wrong to think that reaching 85 years old is some great feat. Like, what? That's 35 years left in the tank!
I am making this assertion based on real life reports, but more foundationally from scripture:

I understand. I once thought the same thing, which was part of my motivation for following a raw diet, however, the average food consumed nowadays isn’t just cooked but filled with a laundry list of unrecognizable ingredients, and then there’s all the other things that influence health. These documented people who have/are pushing 120 eat/ate mostly raw foods? The ones I know of eat/ate cooked food daily and some even smoke(d) like Jeanne Calment. Setting all of that aside, you don’t trust your own experience of having improved by fasting on pasteurized, homogenized milk?

Keeping in mind that we're beings of light who, at the lowest level of energy, are producing energy (theoretically) based on electrons expiring into oxygen to produce ATP, it might stand to reason that the greatest health limiting factor for us is our exposure to wild amounts of electronic radiation... Like that coming from this laptop I'm touching right now. We're constantly getting wired from all of the active electronics that surround us all the time, which fries our nervous system in combination with several different heavy metals that end up in our brains from one cooked food, needle, fume, or what-have-you.

I can’t really comment on that because I don’t feel anything negative from electronics, well, I only feel negatives if I expose myself to negative content. Now, other people’s energy, that I feel. That has fried my nervous system before. As the expression goes “That person got on my last nerve.” 😂

With regard to the topic of cooking, though, if we're in fact 60-80% water and structured water at that... Then how much damage am I doing to myself whenever I evaporate (cook) the hydrogen from the food I'm eating before I eat it? I'm H2O and I've made my food just O. We're literally oxidizing all the time in order to exist. Why would we want to oxidize our food too?

But you drink fluids? If you consume dehydrated foods, do you get thirsty and if so, do you honor your thirst?

Health and longevity is all going to be forever complicated, but I think we all have heaps of room for improvement. 70 years old and being bed ridden for the last 2 years is not okay, that's all I'm saying. There's a better way.

Maybe therein lies the problem—the belief that health and longevity are complicated when perhaps they’re simple, however, if one has had an affliction or just a hard life in general, it’s not easy to believe it’s simple, at least, it wasn’t for me. I now know the reason why I complicated health in the first place, i.e., followed the raw frugivore diet which destroyed my health, but that’s a whole other discussion. Since you quote scripture, does your god forbid you from cooking your food? If so, there’s no reason to question whether or not cooked food is safe for humans because you walk by faith, not by sight, right?

TradClare

Love the testimony and Scriptures. I would love to try another milk fast. I still break out from dairy, and get fungal symptoms from eating more than a little bite of a good aged cheese. Last summer I made it about 10 days on raw milk. I love drinking it but it makes my stomach feel like a waterbed all day and I was quite gassy. I tend toward constipation at all times without enemas including on fruit fasts and milk fasts. My source of milk come from a family farm and I'm pretty sure it's mostly A1 and the cows eat whatever, including free leftover bread from a Nature's Own bakery. They get tons of donated bread, not sure how much goes to the pigs vs chickens vs cows. Would that be worse than grocery store vitamin D milk? I love milk but at 45 I can't stand looking at acne and aging on my face haha.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I understand. I once thought the same thing, which was part of my motivation for following a raw diet, however, the average food consumed nowadays isn’t just cooked but filled with a laundry list of unrecognizable ingredients, and then there’s all the other things that influence health.
Indeed. Between all of that funny stuff in the food, the magnetic pull of our wifi, and our stressful endeavors, it's no wonder that the health for many of us has been made lackluster. At least when it comes to consumption of the animal products in a raw state, this will largely prevent the absorption of the toxic or metallic attachments, whereas cooking the flesh, milk, egg, etc will radically increase the absorption of all parts.
These documented people who have/are pushing 120 eat/ate mostly raw foods? The ones I know of eat/ate cooked food daily and some even smoke(d) like Jeanne Calment. Setting all of that aside, you don’t trust your own experience of having improved by fasting on pasteurized, homogenized milk?
Indeed. There's always something to be said about the power of belief. I admit I haven't looked into diet specifics other than the famous Blue Zones overview of different areas.

Of course I see the improvement of having taken pasteurized, homogenized milk. I wrote the following above:

I can’t really comment on that because I don’t feel anything negative from electronics, well, I only feel negatives if I expose myself to negative content. Now, other people’s energy, that I feel. That has fried my nervous system before. As the expression goes “That person got on my last nerve.” 😂
Ha. There's probably something to that expression, yeah. In accordance with paramagnetism, I now think that people either have 'strong' or 'weak' auras based on their internal biology, but I've never been one to make judgmental assumptions about people because I believe that a bridge between everyone can be made (1 Corinthians 9:19-23); anyone can be friendly towards anyone else, it's just that sometimes our judgment precedes our disposition towards someone. I'm the one who's in control of whether or not someone else fries my nervous system. Take the good with the good to prevent this problem~

If you don't think electronics do anything, I challenge you to work in any Best Buy (an electronics store in America for those who don't know) for a month and report back on your observations, lol. That EMF-saturated work environment has a funny way of making everyone who works there miserable, selfish, and often overweight. I worked at 3 of them, all the same phenomenon. Besides that, I've got a multimeter to show you!
But you drink fluids? If you consume dehydrated foods, do you get thirsty and if so, do you honor your thirst?
Of course. Naturally, I drink less if my diet involves raw vegetable juice, raw milk, raw meat (as opposed to a meal of cooked meat), etc. What does this have to do with anything, though?
Maybe therein lies the problem—the belief that health and longevity are complicated when perhaps they’re simple,
Who says it's a problem to believe that health and longevity are complicated!?

They are simple when we abide in God. They're complicated when we glory in men.

I say that with the following in mind:

1 Corinthians 1:27-29
[27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
[28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
[29] That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 3:18-23
[18] Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
[19] For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
[20] And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
[21] Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;
[22] Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;
[23] And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Since you quote scripture, does your god forbid you from cooking your food? If so, there’s no reason to question whether or not cooked food is safe for humans because you walk by faith, not by sight, right?
If you're going to sling the verse around, at least understand that:

1) faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God:

Romans 10:17
[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

and 2) the definition of faith:

Hebrews 11:1-3
[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
[2] For by it the elders obtained a good report.
[3] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The only instance I'm aware of in which cooking meat is a commandment of God is as a part of the instruction for passover (Exodus 12:5, 8-9).
Every other time that cooking flesh is mentioned, it is at best a preference of men.

Exodus 12:5, 8-9
[5] Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
[8] And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
[9] Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

As for vegetables, I'm not sure. I assume beans are indigestible without being cooked, so there's always that.

All I'm left to assert is that when fire is placed upon an adulterated food item, by removing the hydrogen bonds from all manner of 'good' or 'bad' substances in the food, we sabotage ourselves by imposing more free radical damage.
Therefore, it's prudent to consume things as clean as possible... and burning the unclean things will surely make them less manageable by the body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals