Rapture in 2063 A.D.

Inaut

A little confused and was hoping somebody could help me.,.

I've been doing a deep dive on the Phoenicians and it turns out that King David's mother was Phoenician. Her name was Nitzevet bat Adael. That means that the royal house of David which Jesus came out of was also Phoenician... Wasn't Jesus supposed to be an Israelite and weren't the Jews the supposed chosen people of God?

Didn't the Hebrew and Aramaic languages stem from the Phoenician language? Like almost every other language? If anybody knows anything I'd love to hear your take!

Perry Staltic

I've been doing a deep dive on the Phoenicians and it turns out that King David's mother was Phoenician. Her name was Nitzevet bat Adael. That means that the royal house of David which Jesus came out of was also Phoenician... Wasn't Jesus supposed to be an Israelite and weren't the Jews the supposed chosen people of God?

Didn't the Hebrew and Aramaic languages stem from the Phoenician language? Like almost every other language? If anybody knows anything I'd love to hear your take!

Where does that legend come from? It;s not in the bible. His great great grandmother was Ruth, a Moabite.

Inaut

Where does that legend come from? It;s not in the bible. His great great grandmother was Ruth, a Moabite.
David’s mother wasn’t named in the bible.... I found her name by looking it up on Google.

mariantos

Hi brother!

The name of David's mother is not mentioned in the Bible. All I know, according to God's Word, is that she gave birth to a man pleasing to God!

And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.
1 Samuel 13:13‭-‬14

Yes, the Savior was born of the tribe of Judah!

Hebrew and Phoenician are certainly "sisters", but as all the fingers on your hand are different, they probably also became different most likely gradually if not from the beginning. So I think they existed at the same time!

Glad to see there is some Jesus talk here :) Studying the rapture biblically seems to be very complicated and many experts disagree on the conclusions.
I've changed my views on it a bunch but here's what I think now...

Manuel Johnson Rapture generation is NOT this one. The dead were raptured along w the living.
SUDDEN rapture NO antichrist, No NWO so it seems like there IS a pre tribulation rapture
revelations we don't see the church mentioned after revelation chapter 3
. so we know the church is not there,
MANUEL JOHNSON: TIME TRAVEL TO THE RAPTURED GENERATION!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpOIMs7bbfc&ab_channel=ElijahStreams

Manuel Johnson 100+ or 150+ years in the future no rapture (Kat Kerr lineup)

View: https://youtu.be/ZBImg0V88jw

I’m pretty sure that Kat Kerr has said more than once that we have 100+ years to go. (sorry no links)

So there you have it, I'm going w pre tribulation rapture and I won't be alive to see it.

2 Chronicles 20:20 “…Believe His prophets, so you shall prosper.”

Did any of these modern prophets correctly prophesy COVID-19, or the election drama, or anything else specific?
Good questions. IDK about some of the stuff you’ve asked about. I haven't thoroughly researched this but here's what I think I know. First, I want to say that prophets are human and they make mistakes like everyone else does. Around 2020 election time, in neo charismatic Christian circles, it seemed like everyone was saying Trump would win.

When Biden appeared to win (most say he cheated), some backed off while others stood their ground. Fast forward to today, a year later, some are still standing their ground. The 2 prophets I mentioned above (among some others), Manuel Johnson, & Kat Kerr are in this group.

They believe that Trump will legitimately be the White House as President, in Johnson’s case he says before 2023. I’m believing the same way (not necessarily for 2022 but before 2024), not that I’ve gotten any direct prophecy.

I’m risking making Christianity look bad if it doesn’t happen but let’s see what happens before the 2024 election.

OccamzRazer

Thank you for the in-depth response! I should clarify that I believe the prophetic gifting does exist...just not sure if any modern 'prophet' actually has it lol.

First, I want to say that prophets are human and they make mistakes like everyone else does.
Eh, the Old Testament standards were much higher than this.

Why wouldn't the New Testament standards be higher still, given that NT believers have the Holy Spirit indwelling at all times?

Most modern-day prophesies seem so vague that they can be retroactively interpreted to mean almost anything.

Summer

Pre-tribulation rapture doesn’t make sense. Scripture also makes it clear that no man knows when it will be, but it’s clear that it’s synonymous with the 2nd coming of Christ.

OccamzRazer

Pre-tribulation rapture doesn’t make sense. Scripture also makes it clear that no man knows when it will be, but it’s clear that it’s synonymous with the 2nd coming of Christ.
What if Christ already came back, and the rapture already happened?

Summer

What if Christ already came back, and the rapture already happened?
It doesn’t seem likely to me given that the old Earth that is supposed to pass away is still here. All of the old structures and systems are still in place.

Thank you for the in-depth response! I should clarify that I believe the prophetic gifting does exist...just not sure if any modern 'prophet' actually has it lol.

Eh, the Old Testament standards were much higher than this.

Why wouldn't the New Testament standards be higher still, given that NT believers have the Holy Spirit indwelling at all times?

Most modern-day prophesies seem so vague that they can be retroactively interpreted to mean almost anything.
You’re welcome thanks for appreciating it.

When people say the standards are higher for Old Testament (OT prophets) what they really mean, or should mean, is for Old Testament Israelites tribals. One interpretation on why is that prophets had to get it right or it would really mess things up because people didn’t have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit so it may have been harder to commune with God. Additionally, God got through very clearly at times, probably more so than any other group, in matters such as His laws, thus giving the Israelites ("His people") greater culpability.

Remember too that we weren’t there, we don’t know every prophecy given in and outside the tribe, and their accuracy and consequences, before Jesus’ death, resurrection and release of the Holy Ghost.

We have to be careful to be patient and not sloppy in interpreting / verifying prophecy. Laziness in researching prophecy can lead to slanderous accusations of false prophecy. For example, God told Jonah that He would overthrow the Ninevites. But He didn’t because they repented.
Nobody really calls Jonah a false prophet, at least not for his accuracy in prophecy. How many prophecies might be like that today? Additionally, some prophecies are still unfulfilled in the Bible, that doesn’t mean we should throw it out.

Some good modern prophecies,

Mark Taylor heard all the way back in 2011 that Trump would become president, he wasn’t even running at the time. Taylor thought it was for 2012. He wasn’t given a year so that was his interpretation (which obviously doesn’t make him or the prophecy false).

In May of 2016 (maybe sooner) Kat Kerr prophesied that Trump would win. She really stuck her neck out because nobody thought Trump would win then.

View: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=234492390243208&id=231750017184112

In August of 2016 Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj prophesied that Trump would win. He really stuck his neck out because nobody thought Trump would win then.
“Trump Will Become President. He Will Be Used to Clean and Purify the Nation.”

In similar fashion, shortly after Trump announced he was running in the summer of 2015, I got something clear and powerful from God that he would win (obviously I can’t prove this).

Here are 2 more ones and they a fun....

Jeremiah Johnson cautioned people against Bitcoin around its then peak in late 2017 / early 2018ish. He heard “crash” in his spirit. It then crashed big time shortly afterwards. Around the same time Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj prophesized “Bitcoin will fall”.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part

I used to not believe in Pre-Trib either. As far as no man knows the day or the hour...for the record, regarding my original post, Manuel Johnson nor Kat Kerr gave a specific day or hour. He gave a broad timefraome (100 or 150 years around) and some general hints.
No obvious antichrist or tribulation when the rapture took place. Kat Kerr I think just said she believes we have 100+ years to go.