Rapture in 2063 A.D.

marcar72

I'm curious to views on what I feel the Lord showed to me last November when meditating on his Word while walking around a park. I've emailed some in the faith about it but haven't gotten any replies. I'm very basically and in a fundamental way showing you what I feel the Lord has shown me regarding his return. I'll copy/paste from the email I sent out in January. God bless!! :):

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

AD 70 = Common date for the demise of the nation of Israel.

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So with the Hosea 6:2 prophecy in mind each day is exactly 1,000 years because Revelation 20:6 sets the variable as such. Therefore, the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ will occur in 2070 AD. Take 2070 AD - 7 years (Daniel's 70th week) = Feast of Trumpets 2063 AD as the time of the rapture of the Church. If I live that long I'll be 91 years old.

God bless!! :)

TeslaFan

I'm curious to views on what I feel the Lord showed to me last November when meditating on his Word while walking around a park. I've emailed some in the faith about it but haven't gotten any replies. I'm very basically and in a fundamental way showing you what I feel the Lord has shown me regarding his return. I'll copy/paste from the email I sent out in January. God bless!! :):

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

AD 70 = Common date for the demise of the nation of Israel.

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So with the Hosea 6:2 prophecy in mind each day is exactly 1,000 years because Revelation 20:6 sets the variable as such. Therefore, the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ will occur in 2070 AD. Take 2070 AD - 7 years (Daniel's 70th week) = Feast of Trumpets 2063 AD as the time of the rapture of the Church. If I live that long I'll be 91 years old.

God bless!! :)
Not sure why you assume AD 70 to be the starting point. I wold assume it is His resurrection / ascension instead; 2 days (2k years) after which would be somewhere around 2030 +- couple years.

OP
marcar72

marcar72

Not sure why you assume AD 70 to be the starting point.

Because it's (Hosea 6:2) a prophecy regarding the nation of Israel. They could have accepted their Messiah early in the book of Acts and went through Daniel's 70th week back then but rejected the witness of the Holy Ghost with the stoning of Stephen. Other Old Testament prophecies came to pass in that process but the kingdom of heaven (millennial reign of Christ) was put on hold as God chose the Apostle Paul (Saul) to reveal the Gospel of the Grace of God through. The temple in Jerusalem wasn't destroyed until A.D. 70 (not one stone left upon another) so when it comes to the nation of Israel A.D. 70 is the common date to work from.

TeslaFan

Because it's (Hosea 6:2) a prophecy regarding the nation of Israel. They could have accepted their Messiah early in the book of Acts and went through Daniel's 70th week back then but rejected the witness of the Holy Ghost with the stoning of Stephen. Other Old Testament prophecies came to pass in that process but the kingdom of heaven (millennial reign of Christ) was put on hold as God chose the Apostle Paul (Saul) to reveal the Gospel of the Grace of God through. The temple in Jerusalem wasn't destroyed until A.D. 70 (not one stone left upon another) so when it comes to the nation of Israel A.D. 70 is the common date to work from.

It is, as you pointed out, a prophecy for the nation of Israel, and so are the 70 sevens of Daniel. I just don't see a connection to the second coming, which includes but is outside of that context.

Not to get philosophical, but millennial reign was not put on hold. YHWH lives outside of the time and space continuum, and hence can "declare the end from the beginning". Everything will happen at precisely appointed times. Creation is subject to linear time. YHWH is not, and is not putting anything on hold, just revealing appointed events. Otherwise, Daniel could not receive precise end time schedule in 500+ years B.C. This has to have been given to him by somebody who exists outside of time.

Missenger

If you believe in part of the prophecies of Israel then you'll also have to decide if you're one of the lucky 600,000 jewish men to have souls vs the rest of civilization that have fake souls, as in the Kabbalah, as in animals. If you have a fake soul when you die you will stop existing, while the jews themselves reincarnate. The Kabbalah along with the Zohar make up this sort of mindset, it's hard to not compare them to rapture garbage in Christian circles since it's glaringly zionist and reads like your typical apocalyptic religious end to society like a typical death cult.

Last edited:

mariantos

If you believe in part of the prophecies of Israel then you'll also have to decide if you're one of the lucky 600,000 jewish men to have souls vs the rest of civilization that have fake souls, as in the Kabbalah, as in animals. If you have a fake soul when you die you will stop existing, while the jews themselves reincarnate. The Kabbalah along with the Zohar make up this sort of mindset, it's hard to not compare them to rapture garbage in Christian circles since it's glaringly zionist and reads like your typical apocalyptic religious end to society like a typical death cult.
There are no false souls.

Missenger

There are no false souls.
Jesus is a jewish buddha saving people from physical sicknesses and diseases that talks about the dismantlement of the family unit during end times, and at the end of the New Testament it talks about Babylon exploding from degeneracy and mismanagement while everyone watched like passive idiots as the angels of death sing since they all believe they'd be 'saved'. Jesus is called the 'king of the jews' during his birth and before his crucifixion while jews consider him to be the devil in the Talmud and that he should be bathed in excrement. The New Testament talks about christian and jewish souls joining in unison while the Kabbalah only talks about Jewish souls, 600,000, existing. But the Pharisees are the current jews supposedly so they're not the "true jews". I just think it's funny along with the way the banker merchants act in themselves, being invested in re-enacting the 'end times' of the New Testament in countries to make profit. May just be Abrahamism in a nutshell really.

Last edited:

mariantos

Jesus is a jewish buddha saving people from physical sicknesses and diseases that talks about the dismantlement of the family unit during end times, and at the end of the New Testament it talks about Babylon exploding from degeneracy and mismanagement while everyone watched like passive idiots as the angels of death sing since they all believe they'd be 'saved'. Jesus is called the 'king of the jews' during his birth and before his crucifixion while jews consider him to be the devil in the Talmud and that he should be bathed in excrement. The New Testament talks about christian and jewish souls joining in unison while the Kabbalah only talks about Jewish souls, 600,000, existing. But the Pharisees are the current jews supposedly so they're not the "true jews". I just think it's funny along with the way the banker merchants act in themselves, being invested in re-enacting the 'end times' of the New Testament in countries to make profit. May just be Abrahamism in a nutshell really.
I admire your courage !
Stay the same, don't change your way of thinking and continue on this road, I'm sure you'll be fine, you seem to be well informed, presenting quality information and not even making blasphemy.

You know, I've never understood people who don't believe in God, I rectify, people who don't believe in Him, but they speak extremely harshly of Him, they are mocking Him, but let me tell you something, in reality the only ones they mock are themselves . Such people are worthy of compassion because of their wandering. I am very afraid that you will give an account for every word of yours. Will come a day my friend, when you will tremble with fear, kneeling before Him!

andrew81

Will come a day my friend, when you will tremble with fear, kneeling before Him!
his comment made perfectly sense to me i dont know why you got triggered , imo you just want to feel superior by judging his "wrongdoings" yourself , a good method to rise your dopamine levels i guess , based and peaty .

Michael Mohn

Do you guys study the Scofield bible? It's funny that you talk about the Nation of Israel because this sounds really strange to Christians outside of the US. I heard the Land of Israel, the jewish people or the tribes of Israel but the notion of a Nation of Israel is totally non-historical and not in the bible.

Missenger

I admire your courage !
Stay the same, don't change your way of thinking and continue on this road, I'm sure you'll be fine, you seem to be well informed, presenting quality information and not even making blasphemy.

You know, I've never understood people who don't believe in God, I rectify, people who don't believe in Him, but they speak extremely harshly of Him, they are mocking Him, but let me tell you something, in reality the only ones they mock are themselves . Such people are worthy of compassion because of their wandering. I am very afraid that you will give an account for every word of yours. Will come a day my friend, when you will tremble with fear, kneeling before Him!
I never said anything about belief or no belief. People have different belief in a variety of gods whether it's monotheistic or polytheistic, hell a lot of people were praising a shitposting egyptian cartoon frog god on the internet just several years ago. Abrahamism is a manipulated mess linked to destruction and death half the time whether it's Islam, Judaism or Christianity combined with war caused by financial or 'us vs them' population issues, caste bull****, other religions have been manipulated as well. I just don't see the logic in looking towards elite-inflicted death and decay armageddon as an answer like in Revelations. Stop ignoring reality just because 'Jesus said it's gonna happen anyways', that's not a good excuse. They've manipulated that kind of mindset across the western and eastern world as government stooges keep inviting in invaders to destroy the host populations of countries for control, and now they're destroying the futures of westerners buying up all the land with infinite printing so they own everything.

Last edited:

yerrag

I admire your courage !

You speak from the heart, and that is admirable. You have conviction in your beliefs, and that is good. Your faith will save you because in your heart you have love. If you fear, it is to fear not seeing God in eternity. It is not the fear of damnation you are most in fear of. You can't be manipulated by the false prophets for an evil agenda. Praise the Lord!

Missenger

You speak from the heart, and that is admirable. You have conviction in your beliefs, and that is good. Your faith will save you because in your heart you have love. If you fear, it is to fear not seeing God in eternity. It is not the fear of damnation you are most in fear of. You can't be manipulated by the false prophets for an evil agenda. Praise the Lord!
Faith is a big thing with all of this, if Jesus acts as a channel for that and gives one confidence to do good, that's good, I think a fair amount of Christians have a good idea what an anti-christ figure is. Just don't be apathetic about it when the threat is overbearing, I genuinely believe Christ wouldn't think of that as a good thing.

Last edited:

mariantos

@andrew81

I'm not triggered against our conversation buddy, I don't judge him and I didn't mean to be superior, I just caught his eye. Maybe the way I did it wasn't exactly the most enjoyable, I just hope it's the most effective instead.I apologize if that's all you deduced from my message. If his comment made complete sense to you, then what I am going to write is also dedicated to you, it remains obvious at your discretion whether you want to pay attention, remember the following or not.

@Michael Mohn

I'm not from the US, I also don't find the term strange and it's used in the Bible, although not as often as the terms you listed above.

and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:2‭-‬3

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Exodus 19:5‭-‬6

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Isaiah 66:8

@Missenger

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:27‭, ‬34

@yerrag

May the Lord God be glorified, for His majestic patience, long-suffering, His boundless mercy, and for His love of men!

andrew81, I do not intend or want to increase my dopamine levels like this. I understand your joke, irony or cynicism, you remind me of Diogenes.

So let me tell you a story, a real story, which consists of small experiences that barely make up a snippet of my life.
I was taught by my mother to pray, from an early age, I think I was 6 or 7 years old. I remember that immediately after, in the first grade, we were praying with the teacher before the classes started. It did not last long and immediately the following year the prayer was replaced by the singing of the national anthem.Most likely it was a top order.

The years passed, and at the age of 13 I was left with only my father and a sister two years younger than me, my mother had to move and work to another country, thus contributing to the development and well-being of the family, the father's salary it was not enough for the 4 members of the family and the small businesses that used to make good money, now do not prosper.

Indeed, this decision, which was not an easy one at all, would contribute to the financial support for the various needs of a family, together of course with my father's state salary. This decision was defining and would profoundly mark our future. Unfortunately, however, material well-being came with certain disadvantages, this being inversely proportional to moral, spiritual and social well-being.

Until the 7th grade I was rewarded at school, I studied quite well and I enjoyed coming up with good and very good notes for showing up to my mother. But when she was gone, I didn't care about teaching anymore and at the same age I started drinking alcohol with my school entourage. I always had a cold relationship with my father, I used to get beaten up by him often, even if I was wrong, even if I didn't do anything wrong. I forgave him and I love him because now I understand the demons he was fighting, he had serious problems with alcohol consumption. Praise be to the Lord for delivering him.

Anyway let's continue, I rarely saw my mother, once or twice a year when she returned on vacation. Her word meant nothing to me, how can you listen to someone you see twice a year? I also didn't listen to my father and because of the beatings I had taken, I no longer felt frightened... nothing, I often didn't even run out of his way, but I sat and waited for my punishment, from 14-15 he stopped beating me, more importantly, these things have contributed to shaping my character, more precisely to the outbursts of anger that I have had in life, on different occasions and with different people.

Obviously the innocent and hopeful prayers that were made in the past, now became almost non-existent and when they were made, it was pure formality, as if you were reciting a poem and in the final, the prayers become totally non-existent.

At the same age when the beatings stopped, I started going out with friends in bars, cafes, etc. I had begun to no longer believe in God, I was preoccupied with worldly philosophy, I was using the paradox of Epicurus and other nonsense to my advantage, I was contradicting myself with Christians or whenever there was a discussion about God, I was making fun of God through my actions, but as I wrote above to a conversation friend, the only one I was making fun of was me. Why me, who didn't believe in Him, be so started to prove that He was non-existent?

I started using drugs at 16 and I was trapped in the city life, it was my favorite, at 17 I started smoking and at the same age later I had contact with the first woman, so I had them all, that's what I was doing every day, alcohol, drugs, lost nights, fornication and again from the beginning.
My life was something like this

and behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink; for to morrow we shall die.
Isaiah 22:13

If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
1 Corinthians 15:32

When something that I was proposing didn't work out, I started swearing at God, looking at the sky, and swearing very badly about Him. Why had I, who did not believe in God, come to swear at Him?
I continued the lifestyle I had chosen and adored, I continued like this until the evening of April 13, 2013. Then I had the experience that marked me, which aroused many questions in me. After spending a good day with some friends with a lot of drink, in the evening we went out, boys and girls, for an evening walk that would be accompanied by the consumption of some substances. After consuming those substances, at a certain time I sat on a low surface, from which I fell smoothly.This is where the fun began.
I remember extremely clearly the images, the sounds and the feelings I had during the total 15 minutes, so I sat down there, motionless.

I saw events from my life, I saw myself traveling with extraordinary speed, through different places I had been, there I saw the people in question from that moment and me with them. However, although I as a spectator could see the events that took place, I was not heard by them or seen. I the one from the events I could communicate with them,but I the one who traveled and attended those events, I couldn't communicate with them, they seemed to be unable to hear or see me. I traveled with my soul through many places, some that I have never seen. The colors, the sounds and the feelings were more real than what I have ever experienced here on earth.In the end, my beautiful journey, unexpected but also permanently accompanied as if by a state of sadness, stopped.I saw myself suddenly, also as a spectator. So I was looking in front of me on a hospital bed, my body was sitting there, to the left of my body next to my head was a doctor who was shining , at the feet of my body, there was another doctor, who also was shining, both doctors were dressed in white, the room was white, everything it was bright, but I could see clearly, still I could not discern their faces clearly. The doctors wore bright white robes and masks covering their faces.

I heard the one to my left when he told the other, "I lost him, his heart stops beating!". I felt a terrible fear then.
I cried from the depths of my soul like that. "Lord, don't let me die Lord God, I'm too young to die, don't take me so young Lord, please, please my God, I promise I will never do what I did again!"Then I saw the one on my left, as he looked at me, the one I was a spectator, I was even more stunned by fear! It was the first time anyone had noticed me as a spectator on my entire journey. Notice that I didn't shout at my mother, my father, or anyone else for help. I cried out for help to our beloved Creator, the only one who could and can really help us!

Where was my pride and my arrogance at that moment?
In our journey through this world, we easily and surely get caught up in worldly things, we come to believe that if we have money or own countless homes we are someone or represent something remarkable, as if we ate with two tablespoons, we think we are important, we believe that we deserve all of the things, we forget how fragile we really are, how small and helpless we are, blinded by our pride of course.
I was terrified actually and that was all what I felt and nothing more. I've never been more scared than then in my life, I repeat!

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18

I suddenly found myself being lifted from the ground by my friends, I had recovered, I was surrounded by at least 50 people then that evening, in the courtyard of that park, near a large cathedral. I was immediately taken by the ambulance staff who had just arrived and taken to the hospital.
I shudder whenever I remember, even now when I write as well.
Guess what?
Although He knew I would not keep my promise, He left me alive! Me, the one who cursed Him and made fun of everything that belonged to Him. Me, the one who didn't keep his promise and came back to the same destructive way of life later. So great is His love for us! I should have gone straight to hell, that would have been right, but here I am, writing to you brothers and sisters.

Thank God for getting rid of my passion for alcohol, drugs and fornication in the meantime. But those are another stories. Although He saved me from fornication by allowing me to get sick, I thank Him. He knows best what is good for His children. Glory be to the Lord for his good deeds!

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:9‭-‬11

You may not believe my testimony, which is, I repeat, a small piece of my life, and I have not yet turned 30.I have felt Him and seen His manifestations of help in my life countless times. But I don't want to prolong it too long. I should write novels if I were to put on paper all the help I received from Him. Maybe I'll write a book about this if He keeps me alive! I understand if you don't believe me and I did the same, I was terribly amused to hear such things or similar stories from others , but at least remember what I wrote to you, I'm a stranger, who writes on a health-focused forum, such a message. Do not remain completely passive, as I did in my past .

Someone was saying something about Machiavelli, I don't remember who exactly, maybe yerrag, in another topic opened by a brother in Christ, also here on the forum.
I do not agree with the machiavellian way of thinking, because it is bad in the essence, but that does not mean that some of his quotes are not true.

There are three kinds of thinking : one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

Due to my ignorance but also to my arrogance, I have adopted the third form of thinking in the past.If you don't have the first one yet, then use the second one.

I do not do these things out of superiority, because I am not higher than anyone or superior to anyone . Instead, I feel a duty to God, to open the eyes to as many of my brothers as possible, by any means they are accessible to me!

Sorry OP because I derailed from the central subject of the topic but I think the attempt to save the souls of brothers and sisters is much more important.

AndrogenicJB

@andrew81

I'm not triggered against our conversation buddy, I don't judge him and I didn't mean to be superior, I just caught his eye. Maybe the way I did it wasn't exactly the most enjoyable, I just hope it's the most effective instead.I apologize if that's all you deduced from my message. If his comment made complete sense to you, then what I am going to write is also dedicated to you, it remains obvious at your discretion whether you want to pay attention, remember the following or not.

@Michael Mohn

I'm not from the US, I also don't find the term strange and it's used in the Bible, although not as often as the terms you listed above.

and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:2‭-‬3

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Exodus 19:5‭-‬6

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Isaiah 66:8

@Missenger

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:27‭, ‬34

@yerrag

May the Lord God be glorified, for His majestic patience, long-suffering, His boundless mercy, and for His love of men!

andrew81, I do not intend or want to increase my dopamine levels like this. I understand your joke, irony or cynicism, you remind me of Diogenes.

So let me tell you a story, a real story, which consists of small experiences that barely make up a snippet of my life.
I was taught by my mother to pray, from an early age, I think I was 6 or 7 years old. I remember that immediately after, in the first grade, we were praying with the teacher before the classes started. It did not last long and immediately the following year the prayer was replaced by the singing of the national anthem.Most likely it was a top order.

The years passed, and at the age of 13 I was left with only my father and a sister two years younger than me, my mother had to move and work to another country, thus contributing to the development and well-being of the family, the father's salary it was not enough for the 4 members of the family and the small businesses that used to make good money, now do not prosper.

Indeed, this decision, which was not an easy one at all, would contribute to the financial support for the various needs of a family, together of course with my father's state salary. This decision was defining and would profoundly mark our future. Unfortunately, however, material well-being came with certain disadvantages, this being inversely proportional to moral, spiritual and social well-being.

Until the 7th grade I was rewarded at school, I studied quite well and I enjoyed coming up with good and very good notes for showing up to my mother. But when she was gone, I didn't care about teaching anymore and at the same age I started drinking alcohol with my school entourage. I always had a cold relationship with my father, I used to get beaten up by him often, even if I was wrong, even if I didn't do anything wrong. I forgave him and I love him because now I understand the demons he was fighting, he had serious problems with alcohol consumption. Praise be to the Lord for delivering him.

Anyway let's continue, I rarely saw my mother, once or twice a year when she returned on vacation. Her word meant nothing to me, how can you listen to someone you see twice a year? I also didn't listen to my father and because of the beatings I had taken, I no longer felt frightened... nothing, I often didn't even run out of his way, but I sat and waited for my punishment, from 14-15 he stopped beating me, more importantly, these things have contributed to shaping my character, more precisely to the outbursts of anger that I have had in life, on different occasions and with different people.

Obviously the innocent and hopeful prayers that were made in the past, now became almost non-existent and when they were made, it was pure formality, as if you were reciting a poem and in the final, the prayers become totally non-existent.

At the same age when the beatings stopped, I started going out with friends in bars, cafes, etc. I had begun to no longer believe in God, I was preoccupied with worldly philosophy, I was using the paradox of Epicurus and other nonsense to my advantage, I was contradicting myself with Christians or whenever there was a discussion about God, I was making fun of God through my actions, but as I wrote above to a conversation friend, the only one I was making fun of was me. Why me, who didn't believe in Him, be so started to prove that He was non-existent?

I started using drugs at 16 and I was trapped in the city life, it was my favorite, at 17 I started smoking and at the same age later I had contact with the first woman, so I had them all, that's what I was doing every day, alcohol, drugs, lost nights, fornication and again from the beginning.
My life was something like this

and behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink; for to morrow we shall die.
Isaiah 22:13

If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
1 Corinthians 15:32

When something that I was proposing didn't work out, I started swearing at God, looking at the sky, and swearing very badly about Him. Why had I, who did not believe in God, come to swear at Him?
I continued the lifestyle I had chosen and adored, I continued like this until the evening of April 13, 2013. Then I had the experience that marked me, which aroused many questions in me. After spending a good day with some friends with a lot of drink, in the evening we went out, boys and girls, for an evening walk that would be accompanied by the consumption of some substances. After consuming those substances, at a certain time I sat on a low surface, from which I fell smoothly.This is where the fun began.
I remember extremely clearly the images, the sounds and the feelings I had during the total 15 minutes, so I sat down there, motionless.

I saw events from my life, I saw myself traveling with extraordinary speed, through different places I had been, there I saw the people in question from that moment and me with them. However, although I as a spectator could see the events that took place, I was not heard by them or seen. I the one from the events I could communicate with them,but I the one who traveled and attended those events, I couldn't communicate with them, they seemed to be unable to hear or see me. I traveled with my soul through many places, some that I have never seen. The colors, the sounds and the feelings were more real than what I have ever experienced here on earth.In the end, my beautiful journey, unexpected but also permanently accompanied as if by a state of sadness, stopped.I saw myself suddenly, also as a spectator. So I was looking in front of me on a hospital bed, my body was sitting there, to the left of my body next to my head was a doctor who was shining , at the feet of my body, there was another doctor, who also was shining, both doctors were dressed in white, the room was white, everything it was bright, but I could see clearly, still I could not discern their faces clearly. The doctors wore bright white robes and masks covering their faces.

I heard the one to my left when he told the other, "I lost him, his heart stops beating!". I felt a terrible fear then.
I cried from the depths of my soul like that. "Lord, don't let me die Lord God, I'm too young to die, don't take me so young Lord, please, please my God, I promise I will never do what I did again!"Then I saw the one on my left, as he looked at me, the one I was a spectator, I was even more stunned by fear! It was the first time anyone had noticed me as a spectator on my entire journey. Notice that I didn't shout at my mother, my father, or anyone else for help. I cried out for help to our beloved Creator, the only one who could and can really help us!

Where was my pride and my arrogance at that moment?
In our journey through this world, we easily and surely get caught up in worldly things, we come to believe that if we have money or own countless homes we are someone or represent something remarkable, as if we ate with two tablespoons, we think we are important, we believe that we deserve all of the things, we forget how fragile we really are, how small and helpless we are, blinded by our pride of course.
I was terrified actually and that was all what I felt and nothing more. I've never been more scared than then in my life, I repeat!

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18

I suddenly found myself being lifted from the ground by my friends, I had recovered, I was surrounded by at least 50 people then that evening, in the courtyard of that park, near a large cathedral. I was immediately taken by the ambulance staff who had just arrived and taken to the hospital.
I shudder whenever I remember, even now when I write as well.
Guess what?
Although He knew I would not keep my promise, He left me alive! Me, the one who cursed Him and made fun of everything that belonged to Him. Me, the one who didn't keep his promise and came back to the same destructive way of life later. So great is His love for us! I should have gone straight to hell, that would have been right, but here I am, writing to you brothers and sisters.

Thank God for getting rid of my passion for alcohol, drugs and fornication in the meantime. But those are another stories. Although He saved me from fornication by allowing me to get sick, I thank Him. He knows best what is good for His children. Glory be to the Lord for his good deeds!

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:9‭-‬11

You may not believe my testimony, which is, I repeat, a small piece of my life, and I have not yet turned 30.I have felt Him and seen His manifestations of help in my life countless times. But I don't want to prolong it too long. I should write novels if I were to put on paper all the help I received from Him. Maybe I'll write a book about this if He keeps me alive! I understand if you don't believe me and I did the same, I was terribly amused to hear such things or similar stories from others , but at least remember what I wrote to you, I'm a stranger, who writes on a health-focused forum, such a message. Do not remain completely passive, as I did in my past .

Someone was saying something about Machiavelli, I don't remember who exactly, maybe yerrag, in another topic opened by a brother in Christ, also here on the forum.
I do not agree with the machiavellian way of thinking, because it is bad in the essence, but that does not mean that some of his quotes are not true.

There are three kinds of thinking : one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

Due to my ignorance but also to my arrogance, I have adopted the third form of thinking in the past.If you don't have the first one yet, then use the second one.

I do not do these things out of superiority, because I am not higher than anyone or superior to anyone . Instead, I feel a duty to God, to open the eyes to as many of my brothers as possible, by any means they are accessible to me!

Sorry OP because I derailed from the central subject of the topic but I think the attempt to save the souls of brothers and sisters is much more important.
Great stuff. Glory be to God in the highest. Keep walking the righteous path, of course it will be hard but keep your eyes focused on the cross and you will make it. A righteous man can fall multiple times but the difference with him is that he will always get up. Stay blessed brother in Christ.

mariantos

Great stuff. Glory be to God in the highest. Keep walking the righteous path, of course it will be hard but keep your eyes focused on the cross and you will make it. A righteous man can fall multiple times but the difference with him is that he will always get up. Stay blessed brother in Christ.
I appreciate your advice!
God bless you and keep you safe!